2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo on 2040-cars
California, Maryland, United States
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Perfect Condition) - I have listed the mods below and I think this is an amazing car! I have personally owned the car for 1 year exactly. I really hate to sell the car but do to other obligations I need to move on. I need to get pay off for the car which is $23,000.00. I can not take anything lower for this car so please dont ask! I have a $4500 in mods on the car. The car is really quick and dyno at 250 whp. Feel free to cantact me if you have any more questions my number is 301-481-2046. thanks for looking Turbosocks Cold Air Intake - $100 Turbosocks Rigid Collars - $30 Poly Motor Mount bushing - $30 845 Motorsports FMIC with Real HKS bov - $825 Tork Pipe - $25 SFR Custom Tune - $500 Solo Performance Turboback 3 inch exhaust (200 cel high flow converter downpipe) - $1000 Pierce Motorsports Sepension Components (2-point under brace, rear tursion bar, 3-point upper strut tower brace) - $500 Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs - $225 6k Hid headlight and foglight conversion kit - $200 Billet Pro Shop Short Throw Shifter - $250 18 inch Drag DR-21 Wheel + Nitto Motivo 225/40/18 - $850 (TPS are installed) 20% window tint - $100 |
Hyundai Veloster for Sale
2012 hyundai w/gray int
Veloster hatchback 1.6l turbo manual cd mp3 sporty leather we finance(US $18,738.00)
3dr cpe auto w/red int low miles coupe automatic gasoline 1.6l dohc gdi 16-valve
2013 hyundai veloster turbo damaged rebuilder runs! cooling good only 1k miles!!(US $11,950.00)
2012 hyundai veloster base hatchback 3-door 1.6l
2012 hyundai veloster 26,918 miles back up camera navigation system
Auto Services in Maryland
Why Pay More Automotive ★★★★★
Wes Greenway`s Waldorf VW ★★★★★
United Transmissions ★★★★★
S.A.P. Automotive Center Inc. ★★★★★
Robey`s Service Center ★★★★★
Roberts Custom Exhaust ★★★★★
Auto blog
Trump encouraged by talk of 'a level playing field' on trade with South Korea
Sun, Jul 2 2017South Korea is a longstanding American ally, but President Donald Trump has spoken harshly about U.S. trade imbalances and threatened to tear up the bilateral trade pact. "We will do more to remove barriers to reciprocal trade and market access," Trump said, adding that the two leaders had talked about the thorny trade areas of steel and autos. Trump said he was encouraged by South Korea's President Moon Jae-in's assurances that he would seek a level playing field for American workers and businesses, particularly automakers. A joint statement said the two sides had agreed to work together to reduce over supply of basic materials such as steel and non-tariff barriers. It also said Trump had accepted an invitation from Moon to visit South Korea this year. Bonnie Glaser, senior adviser for Asia at the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank, said it was unwise for Trump to air the trade issue so publicly. "Public complaints by Trump about unfair trade and inadequate defense spending provide opportunities for China and North Korea to drive a wedge between the allies," she said. The U.S. goods trade deficit with South Korea has more than doubled since the U.S.-Korea free trade pact known as KORUS took effect in 2012. The agreement was forecast to boost U.S. exports by $10 billion a year, but in 2016 they were $3 billion lower than in 2011. At the start of Friday's talks, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said the largest component of the deficit was automotive trade and many non-tariff barriers to U.S. auto exports to South Korea remained. "I think the way to address it is to deal product by product with what we can do to change the export side and what we can do to reduce the bad imports side," he said. Ross said later on Friday that some progress had been made in the talks. The current pact was agreed to despite protests by supporters of Moon, who was then in opposition. But analysts have suggested that given the need to preserve a unified front in the face of a hostile North Korea, there could be compromise on both sides to resolve issues. (By David Brunnstrom and Lisa Lambert. Additional reporting by Fatima Bhojani, Roberta Rampton, Tim Ahmann, David Chance, David Lawder and Eric Beech; Editing by Bill Trott and Andrew Hay) Related Video: Image Credit: Kim Hong-Ji / Reuters Government/Legal Genesis Hyundai Kia trade
Hyundai recalls 10k Genesis Coupes for detached driveshafts
Sun, Dec 13 2015Hyundai has issued a recall for 10,800 examples of the Genesis Coupe. The problem with vehicles affected rests with the differential, which may have been misaligned with the crossmember of the rear suspension. In such a case, the bolts securing the differential may loosen, and could lead to the driveshaft disconnecting entirely, resulting in the complete loss of propulsion. The recall specifically affects certain models manufactured between December 28, 2011, and April 6, 2015. The problem is only with those units fitted with the six-speed manual transmission and not the eight-speed automatic. To address the problem, owners will be asked to bring their Genesis Coupes in to their local dealer to "verify the proper assembly of the differential." The Genesis Coupe was first introduced in its home market back in 2008, and arrived in North America the following year as a 2010 model. The most recent revision happened in 2013 – the model year with which this recall begins. A completely new model is expected to arrive soon as part of the new Genesis luxury sub-brand's lineup. Related Video: RECALL Subject : Rear Suspension Bolts may be Loose Report Receipt Date: NOV 16, 2015 NHTSA Campaign Number: 15V756000 Component(s): POWER TRAIN , SUSPENSION Potential Number of Units Affected: 10,800 Manufacturer: Hyundai Motor America SUMMARY: Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Genesis Coupe vehicles manufactured December 28, 2011, to April 6, 2015, equipped with manual transmissions. In the affected vehicles, if the differential and the suspension rear crossmember were not properly aligned during vehicle assembly, the bolts that secure the differential may loosen. CONSEQUENCE: If the rear differential loosens from its mounting position, the driveshaft may disconnect from the differential, resulting in a loss of propulsion and an increased risk of a crash. REMEDY: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will verify the proper assembly of the differential, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 11, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai's customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Hyundai's number for this recall is 135. NOTES: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Hyundai, Buick dealer apologize in wake of Chinese baby social media incident
Sat, 09 Mar 2013A very strange story out of China today, as Hyundai and a Chinese Buick dealer were forced to face allegations of using allusions to an infamous child murder on a social media site as a way of promoting the safety features of their respective vehicles.
The original sad tale goes something like this: On March 4, a man reported to police that he had left his infant child in a running Toyota RAV4 while he ran into a supermarket briefly. When he came back out, the vehicle and the child were gone. Later in the week a suspect turned himself in to the police; confessing to them that he had stolen a sport-utility vehicle, strangled the infant that was in it, and then buried the child in the snow.
As you might imagine, the gristly incident was covered massively in the Chinese media. (There was huge public outcry as well, as evidenced by the vigil scene, above.) "Changchun baby abduction" was very quickly amongst the highest ranking search teams of the China's Weibo social media site - an equivalent of Twitter in the English-speaking world.