2013(13)sonata Gls Fact W-ty Only 28k Red/beige Phone Xm Mp3 Cruise Save Huge!!! on 2040-cars
Bedford, Ohio, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Hyundai
Model: Sonata
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Mileage: 28,996
Sub Model: 4dr Sdn 2.4L Auto GLS
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Tan
Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 4
Engine Description: 2.4L I4 DIR DOHC 16V
Hyundai Sonata for Sale
Gls 2.4l 1 owner,bluetooth, power locks<windows <mirrows> keyless entry(US $16,992.00)
Fwd 2.4l i4 cd stereo ipod port 32 mpg certified warranty
2011 hyundai sonata limited sunroof nav rear cam 33k mi texas direct auto(US $21,980.00)
2011 hyundai sonata limited sunroof loaded heated leather 1 owner bluetooth nr!!
Limited power sunroof moonroof 1 owner navigation navi we finance
2013 hyundai sonata se damaged salvage only 645 miles wow l@@k! loaded rare!!(US $7,450.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Whitesel Body Shop ★★★★★
Walker`s Transmission Service ★★★★★
Uncle Sam`s Auto Center ★★★★★
Trinity Automotive ★★★★★
Trails West Custom Truck 4x4 Super Center ★★★★★
Stone`s Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Hyundai Fined $17.35 Million For Delayed Recall
Fri, Aug 8 2014Hyundai has agreed to pay a $17.35 million fine for delayed reporting of a brake defect affecting Genesis luxury cars, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Thursday. The defect involves corrosion in critical brake system components that can reduce braking effectiveness and increase the risk of a crash, NHTSA said. Hyundai was aware in 2012 that brake fluids used in the model year 2009-2012 Genesis cars did not sufficiently inhibit corrosion in key components of the vehicle's brake system, the agency said. But rather than issue a recall, Hyundai instructed dealers to change the brake fluid in affected vehicles without explaining the consequences that failure to take that action might have, NHTSA said. Hyundai also did not inform Genesis owners of the potential safety consequences, the agency said. Hyundai recalled 27,500 of the cars in October 2012 just hours before the government opened an investigation. "Hyundai failed to act to protect their customers and others that were harmed in an accident, and must change the way they deal with all safety related defects," David Friedman, head of the safety administration, said in a statement. About 70 percent of the affected Genesis cars have been repaired so far, the safety administration said. Hyundai is committed to ensuring immediate action in response to potential safety concerns, including the prompt reporting of safety defects, said Jim Trainor, a senior group manager for Hyundai Motor America. "In order to mitigate a situation like this in the future, Hyundai is instituting new organizational and process improvements, and enhancing the ability of its U.S. leadership team to readily respond to regulatory reporting requirements," he said in an email. In May, the safety administration slapped General Motors with a record $35 million fine Friday for taking more than a decade to disclose an ignition-switch defect in millions of cars that has been linked to at least 13 deaths. Earlier this year, after a four-year criminal investigation, the Justice Department made Toyota pay $1.2 billion for concealing unintended acceleration problems from NHTSA. No individuals were charged with a crime. Related Gallery Safest Crossovers For The Budget-Conscious Family View 10 Photos Recalls Genesis Hyundai NHTSA brakes
Hyundai dumps Genesis Coupe for upscale model
Wed, Aug 3 2016Hyundai has confirmed that it is killing off the Genesis Coupe after the 2016 model year. A replacement for the coupe is expected to come after 2017, but it will fit into the automaker's luxury sub-brand, Genesis. "In regards to the Genesis Coupe, 2016 will in fact be the last model year for this popular, rear-drive sporty coupe," Christine Henley, Product PR Manager for Hyundai, told Autoblog. The vehicle is being replaced by something that fits better into the new Genesis brand's lineup. "A new, more sophisticated and luxurious coupe appropriate for the new Genesis brand is currently under development." Previous rumors surmised that the coupe will get a 3.3-liter turbocharged engine, an eight-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel-drive. Inspiration for the upcoming coupe could come from the Hyundai HND-9 Sports Coupe Concept that was revealed a few years ago. Currently, Genesis offers the 2017 G80 midsize sedan and flagship G90 sedan. A luxurious, sporty coupe would fit perfectly in between these two vehicles to compete with more established luxury coupe players, as well as newer competitors like the Lexus RC and upcoming Infiniti Q60. Related Video: News Source: The Globe and Mail via The Truth About CarsImage Credit: Hyundai Genesis Hyundai Coupe Performance
Hyundai pushes on with development of delayed i20 WRC
Mon, Apr 13 2015It's a pretty big deal when a major automaker joins a top-flight racing series, and so it was when Hyundai entered the World Rally Championship with the i20 WRC last year. And while delays have postponed the arrival of its replacement, development presses on. For those unfamiliar, the i20 is Hyundai's rival to the likes of the Volkswagen Polo and Ford Fiesta for Asian, European and other overseas markets. The Korean automaker introduced a new version of the i20 late last year, including a new three-door version that was supposed to serve as the basis for the new rally machine, but production delays meant Hyundai couldn't homologate the rally version before the end of this season as originally planned. So instead it will base the new competition machine on the five-door version and aim to launch it in time for the start of next season. "We had hoped to introduce the car later this season but unfortunately an issue with the homologation schedule - related to production of the three-door road version – will delay our programme," said Hyundai Motorsport chief Michel Nandan. "We have therefore opted to continue focus on the five-door version of the New Generation i20 WRC which will compete at Rallye Monte-Carlo next year." In the meantime, as you can see from the photos above, development continues apace. Test driver Kevin Abbring and his co-pilot Sebastian Marshall are being charged with its shakedown, along with Thierry Neuville and Nicolas Gilsoul – the same duo that won the 2014 Rally Germany and which are currently ranked third in the 2015 World Rally Championship after placing second at round two in Sweden. They'll have to make do with the current car for the rest of the season, which continues with the fourth round later this month in Argentina. Hyundai Motorsport Continues New Generation i20 WRC Development - Hyundai Motorsport has recently carried out a four-day test in Spain with an upgraded version of the New Generation i20 WRC - Hyundai Motorsport confirms it will ramp up development of a five-door version of the New Generation i20 car in preparation for a full season of 2016 FIA World Rally Championship - The current Hyundai i20 WRC will run throughout the rest of the 2015 season April 10, 2015 – The Hyundai Motorsport team has recently completed a four-day test of the New Generation i20 WRC car in the Spanish region of Almeria.