2011 3.8 Used 3.8l V6 24v Automatic Rwd Sedan on 2040-cars
Mac Haik Ford Lincoln Mercury7201 S IH 35, Georgetown, TX, 78626
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.8L 3778CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Body Type:Sedan
Fuel Type:GAS
Interior Color: Other Color
Make: Hyundai
Model: Genesis
Warranty: No
Trim: 3.8 Sedan 4-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 41,975
Sub Model: 3.8
Number of Cylinders: 6
Exterior Color: Silver
Hyundai Genesis for Sale
2011 hyundai genesis 3.8l v6 auto 6speed 290hp 27hwy 18city 4 wheel abs leather
10 genesis pearl white 4.6l v8 sedan navigation(US $26,777.00)
Navigation rearcam roof 4.6 v8 htd ac seats lexicon 2009 hyundai genesis 62k(US $18,750.00)
Navigation navi power sunroof infinity sound
2013 hyundai genesis coupe i4 2.0t man r-spec brembo bluetooth red leather(US $24,988.00)
Auto blog
Aston Martin DBX and the craziest car redesigns | Autoblog Podcast #716
Fri, Feb 11 2022In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor James Riswick. They chat about slumming it in the Aston Martin DBX, the brand's first SUV, which they didn't have terribly high expectations for yet utterly blew them away. Riswick in particular notes it's one of the best cars he's ever driven, describing it as a family GT car. They then switch to a very different family vehicle: the 2022 Kia Carnival, and the unique second-row seating arrangement we've dubbed the "Captain Kirk chair." Greg has also been driving the Chevrolet Tahoe Premier. They also chat about two of Riswick's recent features: the 20 craziest car redesigns of the past 20 years and the best cars for snow. Autoblog Podcast #716 Get The Podcast Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Rundown Cars we're driving Aston Martin DBX 2022 Kia Carnival 2022 Chevy Tahoe Features 20 craziest car redesigns of the last 20 years Best cars for snow Feedback Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on Apple Podcasts Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or "Alexa, open Autoblog" to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives. Related Video: 2022 Chevy Tahoe Premier Walkaround | Autoblog Short Cuts
Renault, Nissan and Hyundai face shutdowns in India over workers' COVID fears
Tue, May 25 2021CHENNAI, India — Automakers Renault, its alliance partner Nissan and Hyundai face temporary factory closures in India due to growing unrest among workers concerned about rising COVID-19 infections. Workers at Renault-Nissan's car plant in the southern state of Tamil Nadu will go on strike on Wednesday because their COVID-related safety demands have not been met, a union representing the workers told the company in a letter on Monday. Hyundai said it would suspend operations at its plant, also in Tamil Nadu, for five days starting Tuesday, after several workers staged a brief, sit-in protest on Monday amid rising cases in the state. "The management agreed to close the plant after workers expressed concerns over safety after two employees succumbed to COVID," E. Muthukumar, president of the Hyundai Motor India Employees Union, told Reuters. The unrest highlights the challenges companies face in India amid a huge wave of COVID-19 infections, an overwhelmed health system and a shortage of vaccines which is making employees more fearful. Tamil Nadu is one of the worst hit states with more than 30,000 cases a day last week. The state, an auto hub known as India's Detroit, has imposed a lockdown until May 31 but allowed some factories, including auto plants, to continue operating. The strike threat at the Renault-Nissan plant came ahead of a court hearing on Monday over allegations from workers that social distancing norms were being flouted and factory health policies did not sufficiently address the risk to lives. Renault-Nissan has said it is following COVID-19 safety protocols. At the hearing, a lawyer for the workers argued that while the company had reduced the number of shifts, production numbers had not been cut and the headcount remained the same leading to crowding on the factory floor. The company told the court it had reduced the workforce to around 5,000 from 8,000. It also said it had vaccinated employees over 45 and was willing to inoculate those under 45 if vaccines were made available. The two-judge bench presiding over the case said that while the health of workers is paramount, if industries go down there will be no place for them to work. They also said the company must not take advantage of the exemption granted by the state and should reduce production to meet only necessary export orders. "The production should have fallen ... You also have to assuage the feeling of the workers," said the court, which will next hear the case on May 31.
Teacher gets free car for his role stopping Indiana school shooting
Fri, Jun 15 2018Jason Seaman, the seventh-grade science teacher who was shot three times but was credited for helping avert a worse tragedy in a school shooting last month in Indiana is the recipient of a new 2018 Hyundai Elantra, courtesy of a local dealership. The Ed Napoleon Automotive Group is also donating money to the 13-year-old girl who was shot seven times in the May 25 shooting, saying it plans to donate $25 for every car sold between Memorial Day and Father's Day at its four Indianapolis-area dealerships to Ella Whistler's medical expenses and therapy. "As I read more and more about Jason, I heard him say he didn't think what he did was that heroic because it was the only acceptable action to take," Brian Napoleon, director of Midwest operations at the dealer group, told TV station Fox 59. "In my mind that way of thinking is what makes him a hero to me." The shooting took place on May 25 at a middle school in Noblesville, Ind., when a student asked for permission to leave the classroom and then returned armed with two handguns and opened fire. Students in the classroom said Seaman, a 29-year-old seventh-grade science teacher, tackled the boy to the ground and yelled for students to call 911. Whistler remains hospitalized in stable condition and reportedly faces a long recovery. Seaman underwent surgery after being shot through the abdomen, in the hip and forearm but was released the next day. Seaman was in court earlier this week to attend the hearing for the accused shooter, one of his students, whose name is not being released because he is not being charged as an adult. The boy, who is 13, faces 11 charges. "People just want to say thank you and be nice," Seaman told the Indianapolis Star. "I don't like the attention. It's not that I'm not receptive to it. I'd rather be the guy who just moves around and nobody notices. But it's just people being nice, so I think I can be OK with that." He said he's visited Whistler in the hospital every week since the shooting. Several other organizations are organizing fundraisers to assist in her recovery. Related Video: Image Credit: Fox59 Auto News Hyundai Sedan shooting
