Navi Sunroof25"wheelsfinancing Approval Guaranteed(o.a.v)(o.a.c)(o.a.d) on 2040-cars
Los Angeles, California, United States
Body Type:Sport Utility
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:6.0L 5967CC 364Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Hummer
Model: H2
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather, Compact Disc
Drive Type: 4WD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Side Airbag
Mileage: 41,955
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
Sub Model: Base Trim
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Doors: 4 doors
Number of Cylinders: 8
Engine Description: 6.0L V8 SFI
Hummer H2 for Sale
H2 sut,awd,dual headrest video systm,pwr htd seats,onstar,bose sound system,gr8!(US $25,980.00)
2003 hummer h2 lifted leather dvd new tires premium whls $599 ship(US $18,980.00)
2005(05) hummer h2 awd! power heated seats! heated rear seats! moonroof! save!!!(US $15,545.00)
2003 hummer h2 base sport utility 4-door 6.0l "no reserve"
2006 hummer h2(US $32,000.00)
2006 hummer h2 fully loaded from top to bottom custom work
Auto Services in California
Zoll Inc ★★★★★
Zeller`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Your Choice Car ★★★★★
Young`s Automotive ★★★★★
Xact Window Tinting ★★★★★
Whitaker Brake & Chassis Specialists ★★★★★
Auto blog
Hummer will return as an EV nameplate in 2022
Fri, Jan 10 2020General Motors will bring the Hummer name back to market with an electric vehicle, ending a 10-year hiatus with the introduction of a low-volume 4x4 pickup to go on sale in 2022 as part of the GMC lineup. The Wall Street Journal reported Friday that GM is working on an offering similar to Jeep's Gladiator pickup, and at least initially, the paper says, the "Hummer" name revival will not extend beyond that model.  The choice to revive Hummer as GMC gives GM flexibility in selling what it projects to be a low-volume model without having to support an entire brand, which would require dealer and service network support, which could potentially prove to be both costly and even legally challenging, as holders of existing franchises would likely want a piece of the action. GM's choice to shutter the brand in the wake of bankruptcy and restructuring back in 2010 was met with resistance from franchise holders. At the time, Hummer's image of gas-guzzling excess ran afoul of GM's goals to produce affordable hybrid and electric vehicles for the masses. GM wanted the Chevrolet Volt to be the public face of its future, rather than a V8-powered SUV. Unconfirmed rumors of Hummer's return have been circulating for quite some time. In June of last year, rumblings of an all-electric revival made headlines when GM president Mark Reuss professed his love for the discontinued brand. While this report is far from official, we won't have to wait long for hard confirmation, as Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James has been lined up to front the nameplate's return in a Super Bowl commercial spot. We expect the re-launch will be teased ahead of the NFL championship game on Feb. 2. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Why didn't GM recall fire-prone Hummers earlier?
Tue, Jul 14 2015As early as 2009, motorists reported fires in the Hummer H3. In a complaint filed that March with the regulatory agency in charge of vehicle safety, one motorist said they leaped into a smoldering vehicle and drove it away from gas pumps moments before it was engulfed in flames. Three months later, another motorist described how a fire spread from behind the glove box and consumed their H3. Dozens of car owners filed similar complaints with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the six years that followed, detailing car fires of varying severity that originated in the HVAC systems of their Hummer H3s. But General Motors didn't issue a recall for any of the affected cars until last week, prompting fresh questions about how the company treats safety concerns in the wake of an ignition-switch flaw that went unaddressed for years and, at latest count, is responsible for killing at least 124 motorists. In recall documents filed with NHTSA last week, GM initially said it knew of three fires associated with the defect. Within hours, the company said it knew of 42 fires associated with the problem and three injuries sustained by vehicle occupants. A company spokesperson attributed the inconsistency to a "misstated" number in the original documents and that the higher number comes from NHTSA complaints, reports to GM and TREAD data. Beyond that discrepancy, the documents show General Motors, which has touted a revitalized attitude toward safety concerns since the ignition-switch recalls, did nothing upon determining there was a problem with the H3s. Prompted by two complaints the company received in September 2014, General Motors says it launched an internal investigation related to melting blowers in the HVAC system on December 8, 2014. In that investigation, the company says it confirmed a problem existed, finding that "mismatched electrical conductivity could result in overheating and melting of the blower motor connector module." But even with that conclusion, the company opted to close its internal investigation on April 29, 2015, without taking any action. It wasn't until NHTSA officials met with GM representatives in a meeting on June 18, 2015, that General Motors was prompted to reconsider.
Robby Gordon withdraws from 2016 Dakar after stupid accident
Mon, Jan 18 2016Accidents are bound to happen in motorsports, and for that very reason, modern racing vehicles are built to a very high standard of safety. Unfortunately, the accident that caused Robby Gordon to withdraw from the 2016 Dakar Rally involved a road-going Hummer H2 driven by members of the American racing driver's support staff – a vehicle without racing harnesses or roll cages. As the video above shows, this is one accident that was completely avoidable. According to news reports flowing out of Argentina, Gordon had already finished the 13th and final stage of Dakar and was driving his HST Gordini competition truck on a highway headed to the podium where all the back-patting, trophy presentations, and champagne sprays typically happen. Along the way, someone from Gordon's crew decides to pass some bottles and paper bags, window-to-window, from a support vehicle to Gordon's race machine. At about 80 miles per hour. Does that sound like a bad idea to anyone else? And a bad idea it ultimately was. Gordon swerved one too many times to get closer to his support car, coming into contact with it and causing what looks to be a pretty bad accident. Making matters worse, a member of Gordon's team was hanging halfway out of an open window with bottles in hand at the time of the accident. Reports indicate there were two injuries. Thankfully, everyone will apparently recover. It's not clear where exactly Gordon would have finished had he not withdrawn. It is clear, however, that this was a stupid maneuver that never should have happened. For those keeping track, this latest incident isn't the first time Robby Gordon has been involved in an off-road rally accident, having injured a spectator in the 2015 Baja 500. According to Autoblog.com.ar (no relation), Gordon's Dakar accident is under investigation. News Source: Autoblog.com.ar, YouTube Motorsports Hummer Safety Racing Vehicles Videos Dakar Rally robby gordon