Vehicle Title:Clear
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Black
Model: H2
Number of Cylinders: 8
Year: 2008
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Options: Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Trim: 2008 SUT LUXURY AND ADVENTURE OPTIONS PACAKGES
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: AWD
Mileage: 97,000
Exterior Color: White
Hummer H2 for Sale
Suv 6.0l adventure package chrome package custom wheels leather onstar(US $24,588.00)
2003 hummer h2 base sport utility 4-door 6.0l
Hummer h2 yellow
2005 hummer h2 sut(US $24,500.00)
2004 hummer h2 base sport utility 4-door 6.0l limited upgrades 23,402 miles 04
2005 hummer h2 4x4 navigation moonroof leather 6.0l 4wd 39k miles see video
Auto blog
Woman recorded by motorcyclist texting while driving turns herself in because Canadians
Fri, Sep 2 2016A Newfoundland driver surrendered herself to Ottawa authorities and is facing numerous charges after being caught texting and driving in a viral video this week. On August 27, a motorcyclist named Erik Hannah from Ottawa uploaded a helmet cam video to Facebook which showed his run-in with a woman texting while driving a Hummer SUV with Newfoundland plates. During the course of his interaction with the Hummer driver, Hannah recorded her texting and driving and studiously ignoring his presence. She sat still at green lights and drove slowly while glued to her phone Eventually he rode away, but she sped up and cut him off in his own lane, nearly striking him in the process. He followed her after the near collision and confronted the woman. He told her he had her actions on camera. She wasn't impressed and drove off. He attempted to follow her again, but lost her. The video went quickly viral, racking up more than a million views in short order. He also turned the video over to Ottawa police who attempted to track down the Hummer driver by tracing the SUV's plates which were clearly seen in the video. As of August 30 however, Ottawa Police were less than sanguine about finding the culprit. "If she has watched the news or read the papers and wants to turn herself in, come and see us," said Sgt. Mark Gatien of the OPD's Traffic Enforcement Unit. "We'll give her two tickets and she will be on her way." Despite the OPD's misgivings, the Hummer driver turned herself in on September 1 after becoming an unwitting minor internet sensation. According to the CBC, the Hummer driver turned herself over to police and has been charged for the incident. She faces three charges for her reckless behavior, including distracted driving and careless driving. Related Video: News Source: CTV Ottawa, CBC, Ottawa Citizen Auto News Weird Car News Hummer Driving Safety distracted driving helmet cam newfoundland
General Motors could turn Hamtramck into its electric pickup, SUV hub
Fri, Nov 15 2019Electric off-roaders could revitalize the Detroit-Hamtramck factory that General Motors previously announced it will close. While official details remain shrouded in secrecy, analysts believe the plant will be re-tooled to manufacture at least three electric models due out during the early 2020s. The plant's scheduled closure was one of the grievances the United Auto Workers (UAW) union cited when it embarked on a 40-day strike in September 2019. General Motors agreed to keep it open without shedding much light on what it planned to build there. Analyst at LMC Automotive told the The Detroit News they believe an often-rumored electric SUV that will resurrect Hummer's name, image, or both will be one of the models assigned to the Hamtramck plant. Battery-powered variants of the GMC Sierra and the Cadillac Escalade will be made there, too, as will an enigmatic van. LMC Automotive's Jeff Schuster believes the van will come first; it could enter production as early as 2021. The Hummer — which might also be offered as a pickup — will follow before the end of 2022, while the Sierra and the Escalade will both arrive in 2023. We're taking this report with a grain of salt, though, because only one of the aforementioned models has been announced by General Motors. Rumors of a Hummer resurrection emerged in the summer of 2019, just a few weeks before we heard unverified reports of a battery-powered variant of the next-generation Escalade. General Motors confirmed plans to enter the burgeoning electric pickup truck segment, which Ford, Rivian, and Tesla also have their sights on, but it hasn't detailed how or when. The van is a mystery. General Motors refused to comment on the report. It previously announced it will keep Hamtramck open, and invest $3 billion to build electric vehicles there. The investment will create 2,225 jobs. Inaugurated in February 1985, the Hamtramck factory has churned out a diverse selection of models over the past 34 years, including Cadillac's Eldorado, Seville, and Allante, the Oldsmobile Toronado, the Buick Riviera, and more recently, gasoline-electric Chevrolet Volt. General Motors announced plans to close Hamtramck in 2018, but it quickly backpedaled and extended its lease on life until 2020 by keeping the Chevrolet Impala and the Cadillac CT6 around for a few additional months.
Why didn't GM recall fire-prone Hummers earlier?
Tue, Jul 14 2015As early as 2009, motorists reported fires in the Hummer H3. In a complaint filed that March with the regulatory agency in charge of vehicle safety, one motorist said they leaped into a smoldering vehicle and drove it away from gas pumps moments before it was engulfed in flames. Three months later, another motorist described how a fire spread from behind the glove box and consumed their H3. Dozens of car owners filed similar complaints with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the six years that followed, detailing car fires of varying severity that originated in the HVAC systems of their Hummer H3s. But General Motors didn't issue a recall for any of the affected cars until last week, prompting fresh questions about how the company treats safety concerns in the wake of an ignition-switch flaw that went unaddressed for years and, at latest count, is responsible for killing at least 124 motorists. In recall documents filed with NHTSA last week, GM initially said it knew of three fires associated with the defect. Within hours, the company said it knew of 42 fires associated with the problem and three injuries sustained by vehicle occupants. A company spokesperson attributed the inconsistency to a "misstated" number in the original documents and that the higher number comes from NHTSA complaints, reports to GM and TREAD data. Beyond that discrepancy, the documents show General Motors, which has touted a revitalized attitude toward safety concerns since the ignition-switch recalls, did nothing upon determining there was a problem with the H3s. Prompted by two complaints the company received in September 2014, General Motors says it launched an internal investigation related to melting blowers in the HVAC system on December 8, 2014. In that investigation, the company says it confirmed a problem existed, finding that "mismatched electrical conductivity could result in overheating and melting of the blower motor connector module." But even with that conclusion, the company opted to close its internal investigation on April 29, 2015, without taking any action. It wasn't until NHTSA officials met with GM representatives in a meeting on June 18, 2015, that General Motors was prompted to reconsider.