Rtl 3.5l Cd 4x4 Locking/limited Slip Differential Traction Control Tow Hooks Abs on 2040-cars
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Honda
Warranty: Unspecified
Model: Ridgeline
Mileage: 87,736
Options: Leather Seats
Sub Model: RTL
Power Options: Power Windows
Exterior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 6
Honda Ridgeline for Sale
2008 honda ridgeline rtx crew cab pickup 4-door 3.5l(US $12,900.00)
11 ridgeline rtl, 4wd crewcab, remaining warranty, free shipping! we finance!(US $29,720.00)
Rtl 3.5l cd 4x4 locking/limited slip differential traction control tow hooks abs
2007 honda ridgeline rtl/nav(US $13,900.00)
2006 rtl used 3.5l v6 24v automatic 4wd(US $15,495.00)
12 4wd htd leather sunroof 6k mi 1 owner non smoker net direct auto sales texas
Auto Services in Colorado
Zarlingo`s Automotive Svc Ctr ★★★★★
Toy Car Care ★★★★★
Tony`s Tires & Automotive ★★★★★
Tire Stop ★★★★★
Rocket Express ★★★★★
Rio Grande Enterprises, LLC ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mom Accidentally Steals Honda In Brooklyn
Thu, Apr 17 2014The owner of a 1993 Honda Accord that was accidentally stolen by a young Brooklyn woman's mother has the car back in her possession, after amusing posters popped up all over town. Cheryl Thorpe traveled to New York from her home in Houston to watch her daughter's dog while she and her roommates went on vacation, according to New York Magazine. Thorpe was also left the task of moving the three girls' cars to legal parking spots on a street-cleaning day. She dutifully moved the Fiat, Honda CR-V and Accord, but when the trio returned from their vacation something was wrong. The owner of the Accord found her car right where she left it, thankfully free of parking tickets. The Accord Thorpe had moved belonged to someone else. As it turns out, some older Hondas have interchangeable keys. Thorpe was able to use the girl's keys to move Emily Hickert's car while she ate brunch. Hickert spent an entire week thinking a professional car thief had made off with her 21-year-old ride. "In less than 40 seconds she gets in the car and goes," Hickert told The New York Post, after reviewing security footage from a nearby business. "I thought she was a professional." Hickert filed a police report, while Thorpe's daughter posted fliers all over Brooklyn looking for the Accord's owner. Hickert was eventually reunited with her Honda, which had been towed after sitting parked on the street. She says she bears no ill will towards the women involved in the mix up. "I'm not upset with her," Hickert told The Post. "I'm glad it wasn't a thief. I just didn't know why anyone would steal a 1993 Honda." Related Gallery Honda's Redone 2013 Civic Pulls Icon Out Of The Fire Weird Car News Honda
A pair of different but awesome Hondas star in the latest Forza Horizon 3 car pack
Mon, Feb 6 2017Forza Horizon 3's ever-expanding car list grows again with its latest downloadable car pack. This time it packs a pair of Hondas from opposite ends of history. In fact they use opposite drive wheels, too. The first, representing the modern day and front-wheel drive, is the previous generation, 300-horsepower, 2016 Honda Civic Type R. From the early days of Honda automobiles, and with rear-wheel-drive, is the 1970 Honda S800. It has substantially less than 300 horsepower. The Civic Type R isn't the only hot hatch in the pack either. The Vauxhall Corsa VXR provides a European counterpoint to the Honda, albeit a bit smaller. It features less power – about 200 hp in all – but should be an excellent match to the Fiesta ST. The pack also features a couple of high-dollar, high-horsepower machines in the form of the 2017 Aston Marin DB11 and the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V. Plus, for fans of older cars, there's the rear-engined Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans, and a Holden with a really long name: the 1985 HDT VK Commodore Group A. View 7 Photos As usual, the pack is included with the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass. Or, if you don't have the pass, the pack can be purchased on its own. Related Video: Image Credit: Turn10 Studios / Playground Games Toys/Games Aston Martin Cadillac Honda Videos aston martin db11 cadillac ats-v forza horizon 3 vauxhall corsa
McLaren, Honda confirm F1 divorce, coupling with new partners
Fri, Sep 15 2017The news broke recently that McLaren F1 and its engine partner Honda would split ways after the 2017 season. Neither party commented the news initially, but there is now a confirmation from both sides. In addition, McLaren confirmed today that they will be using Renault engines for the next three F1 seasons. This will be the first time that a McLaren Renault F1 car will compete. McLaren's Executive Chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Essa Al Khalifa praised Honda in his statement, while acknowledging that the 2015-2017 joint venture hasn't been successful enough: "Although our partnership has not produced the desired success, that does not diminish the great history our two companies have enjoyed together, nor our continued efforts to achieve success in Formula 1. At this point in time, it is in the best interests of both companies that we pursue our racing ambitions separately." Zak Brown, McLaren's Executive Director echoed that statement, adding that "It is certainly not for the want of effort on the part of either Honda or McLaren," and that the company hopes to see Honda get back to the top. At the moment McLaren has achieved 11 points and ninth place in the standings, with Honda power. Regarding Renault, Brown said, "Today's announcement gives us the stability we need to move ahead with our chassis and technical program for 2018 without any further hesitation." This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. As for Honda, they announced today that an agreement was reached on providing engines for Scuderia Toro Rosso for the 2018 season. As Honda's president Takahiro Hachigo said, "Toro Rosso is an experienced team with a youthful energy and history of nurturing the stars of the future. Everyone at Honda is looking forward to working with Toro Rosso." About McLaren, Hachigo said, "Honda will continue the fight together with McLaren all the way to the end of the 2017 season, and then continue its F1 racing activities in 2018 and beyond." Related Video: News Source: Honda, Formula 1Image Credit: Xavier Bonilla/NurPhoto via Getty Images Motorsports Honda McLaren Renault Racing Vehicles F1 toro rosso renault sport scuderia toro rosso takahiro hachigo