2011 Honda Civic Sdn Si on 2040-cars
Springfield, New Jersey, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Disability Equipped: No
Sub Model: Si
Warranty: Unspecified
Number of Cylinders: 4
Doors: 4
Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive
Number of Doors: 4
Year: 2011
Make: Honda
Model: Civic
Honda Civic for Sale
2006 honda civic ex coupe 2-door 1.8l(US $8,990.00)
No reserve! clean carfax! 1-owner! 45 mpg! runs great! gas-electric! 4dr sdn fwd
2006 honda civic lx coupe 2-door 1.8l - black, manual transmission(US $7,500.00)
Low miles moonroof 2 door cpe 4 cyl front wheel drive automatic(US $5,495.00)
1998 honda civic lx sedan automatic 4 cylinder no reserve
2005 honda civic lx coupe 2-door 1.7l
Auto Services in New Jersey
Yellow Bird Auto Diagnostic ★★★★★
White Horse Auto Pke ★★★★★
Vulcan Motor Club ★★★★★
Ultimate Drive Auto Repair ★★★★★
Sparx Auto ★★★★★
Same Old Brand ★★★★★
Auto blog
Honda Accord Hybrid sales capacity constrained
Thu, 10 Apr 2014Honda might be selling more hybrids if it could just get them to dealers. While the second-generation Insight never lived up to sales expectations and production is ending, the Japanese automaker is seeing strong demand for the Accord Hybrid here and abroad. However, there is so much global consumer desire that it can't keep them in US showrooms.
The problem limiting the sales of the Accord Hybrid is its battery pack and its popularity in Japan. "There's a waiting list for the product," said Jeff Conrad, Honda general manager, to Ward's Auto about the sedan's US popularity. While the American Accord is built in Marysville, OH, the batteries are imported from Japan, where the model is quite popular. According to Ward's data, the automaker sold 2,414 examples of the hybrid version from October 2013 to February 2014 in the US, but it shifted 6,000 units in Japan in its first three months on sale. Conrad also admitted that the constrained supply is limiting the amount of marketing the automaker can do for the hybrid.
Honda spokesperson Chris Martin told Autoblog the company is working on a solution to increase production for the near future. "We are going to resolve the battery issue," he said.
Wolff: Honda will emerge as strong F1 force
Sat, Feb 13 2016Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff has no doubts that Honda will make a success of its Formula 1 return, despite the Japanese manufacturer's disappointing time last year. Honda endured a troubled return to F1 in 2015 as it struggled with reliability and a lack of power from its new turbo V6 hybrid engine. But having made gains over the campaign, and a significant revamp of key elements of its power unit over the winter, Wolff thinks that Honda is on course to deliver. "Honda is a huge organization with lots of resource, and they were the power unit with the most impressive development curve through 2015," Wolff said in an interview with his Mercedes team's YouTube channel. "Even if it was a very difficult year for them, it was still very good what they achieved in terms of how they progressed through the season. I have no doubt they will be a strong competitive in the future." Wolff's comments come despite Mercedes engine chief Andy Cowell saying last week that he was not convinced that Honda's 'size zero' concept was the right approach for the current regulations. Manor step As well as predicting good things for Honda in the future, Wolff has predicted promising results for the Mercedes-powered Manor team in 2016. "Manor will make a big step up and not only because of the engine," said Wolff, who helped secure a drive at the Banbury-based team for Mercedes junior driver Pascal Wehrlein. "There is a good bunch of people coming together: impressive individuals, with the right budget and right attitude, and Pascal in the car. "I have confidence that the car and driver will have highlights and be a solid midfield runner." This article by Jonathan Noble originally appeared on Motorsport.com, the world's leader in auto racing news, photos and video. Related Video:
Next CR-Z to lose hybrid powertrain, go with turbo four
Wed, Mar 18 2015The Honda CR-Z has been treading water for years and has already left the European and Australian markets. Meanwhile, it has hung to life in the US with 3,562 total units sold in 2014. The little coupe looks like it should be a winner, though, as the reinterpretation of the classic CRX for the modern age. Unfortunately, a serious lack of performance to back up the sporty styling lets the model down. Although rumor has it, the CR-Z that drivers keeping asking for could be just a few years away. An anonymous source related to Honda's Tochigi, Japan, development center told Car and Driver that a significantly more potent new generation of the CR-Z is on the way to dealers in 2018 with a possible unveiling in 2017. "The new coupe will be a force to reckon with," the insider said. The new CR-Z would reportedly be slightly larger and would be based on a shortened version of the next-gen Civic's platform. Car and Driver even speculates a possible branding change to become the Civic CR-Z. The most encouraging change for performance fans, though, is the coupe finally ditching the IMA hybrid in this market in favor of the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder from the European Civic Type R. The engine would allegedly be detuned to around 280 horsepower for this application from the 306 hp in the CTR. The hybrid isn't going away entirely, though. For the Japanese market, the CR-Z would use Honda's 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with electric assist to make around 200 hp. Until anything official comes out, it might be best to treat all of this tantalizing info with a large grain of salt. Rumors of a future CR-Z using the next-gen Civic platform have circulated since 2013, and there has been speculation about using the CTR engine, too. Related Video: