98 Ford Windstar - Great Running - No Reserve!! High Bid Drives It Home!! on 2040-cars
Davidsonville, Maryland, United States
You are bidding on a very solid 1998 Ford Windstar. It has 158K miles and and drives like
new. The motor and transmission runs
perfectly. The motor is strong with
plenty of passing power. The automatic
transmission shifts 100%. The paint is in overall decent shape. There are a couple of dings here
and there as you might expect (pictured.) The side door opens and closes without issue. The interior carpet and seats have been steam-cleaned and is in pretty good shape. Both front and rear AC/heat units function properly (blow hot and cold.) The tires are
in decent condition. They have a fair amount of tread left. The spare is also in good condition. Brakes and rotors are in good condition. Overall, this is a solid little van good gas mileage for a
student or family and perfect for commuting. This vehicle is being offered for sale AS-IS because of
year and miles only. If you are new to
Ebay or if you have fewer than 4 transactions, please contact me prior to
bidding for approval to bid or I will cancel your bid immediately. There is a $125 documentation fee in addition
to the final selling price. I have done
my best to describe the vehicle as accurately as possible. Once purchased, this car can be driven
anywhere in the country without issue.
Please bid with confidence and good luck. |
Ford Windstar for Sale
2000 ford windstar minivan
1999 ford windstar kenny brown supercharged
Ford windstar lx 2000.low mileage/cool a/c
1998 ford windstar 3.0l 114k - 5k on tranny - burnt piston rings
2001 ford windstar lx mini passenger van 4-door 3.8l(US $2,400.00)
1998 ford windstar limited mini passenger van 3-door 3.8l(US $2,300.00)
Auto Services in Maryland
The Body Works of VA INC ★★★★★
Sarandos Automotive Technology Inc ★★★★★
Safety First Auto Repair ★★★★★
Quick Lane ★★★★★
Prestige Automotive ★★★★★
Preferred Automotive Assoc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Will Ford's SUV blitz include the Bronco?
Sat, Feb 13 2016Ford announced this week it will add four sport-utility vehicles in the next four years, an ambitious bet on a segment the industry once shunned. This led to wild speculation about what form these utes will take. Here's what we know: They will be new nameplates, and Ford is thinking globally. That means at least one might not be a product with US intent. They will also be in segments where the company does not currently compete, Ford said. The Blue Oval isn't specifying exactly what's it's doing, so here are some of our theories. We think one will be called the Bronco, which is great news for enthusiasts. We hope it follows the Mustang playbook with some heritage styling, but a thoroughly modern execution. Ford needs an off-road Jeep Wrangler-fighter. Fuel prices are low and it's been 22 years since the infamous O.J. Simpson white Bronco chase. This is the best chance Ford will ever have to bring back this iconic name. Our man on the ground at the Chicago Auto show, Sebastian Blanco, reported that Ford sales and marketing vice president Mark LaNeve said a "mini utility" will also be one of the utes. This could be primarily an overseas play. We've also seen lots of spy shots of the EcoSport, a small crossover that Ford sells in India and other overseas markets, being tested on American roads. That is an existing nameplate. Maybe Ford adds a small ute related to the EcoSport in the United States, but calls it something else. We think Lincoln gets a three-row SUV out of the deal. It could slot between the MKX, which was new last year, and the Navigator. Lincoln is leaving money on the table by not being in this segment. The platform could be used for a Ford at some point, too. The Blue Oval brand does actually have a tweener three-row vehicle, the Flex, but this chassis might underpin a replacement. Or maybe Ford makes one of these a hybrid. The company laid out ambitious plans in December to ramp up its electrification strategy, something that could mean a dedicated hybrid SUV (Kia unveiled one of those right after LaNeve's speech in Chicago). It's also possible hybrid technology will be integrated into this new portfolio. The Escape used to have a hybrid sibling. Whatever form they ultimately take, Ford is betting heavily on SUVs. The company thinks they are what Baby Boomers and Millenials want and expects the segment will continue to grow. It's important to note: this will be a diversified strategy.
BMW M4 versus Audi RS5 | Autoblog Podcast #546
Fri, Jul 13 2018On this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Reese Counts. We debate the merits of the BMW M4 and the new Audi RS5 and our hopes for the refreshed Mercedes-AMG C63. We also discuss the state of Cadillac, the future of the Ford Fusion and the rumored Mercedes-AMG competitor to the Porsche 718 Boxster and Cayman. Autoblog Podcast #546 Get The Podcast iTunes Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS Β Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 Β Download the MP3 directly Rundown 2018 BMW M4 versus 2018 Audi RS5 Cadillac and Mercedes-AMG sport coupes The state of the luxury car industry The future of the Ford Fusion Replacement for the Mercedes-Benz SLC Feedback Email Β Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on iTunes Related Video: Design/Style Podcasts Audi BMW Cadillac Ford Lexus Lincoln Mercedes-Benz Convertible Coupe Crossover SUV Luxury Performance bmw m4 mercedes-amg c63
After Years Of Delays, Rear Visibility Requirements Move Closer To Reality
Fri, Jan 3 2014Regulations that would require automakers to improve rear-view visibility on all new cars and light trucks are nearing completion after six years of delays. The U.S. Department of Transportation sent its proposed rear-visibility rules to the Obama administration for review on Christmas Day. The White House Office of Management and Budget now must finalize the regulations. The rule are intended to minimize the risk of pedestrian deaths from vehicles in reverse, a type of accident that disproportionately affects children. Already in 2014, two children have died from cars backing over them, driven in each case by the children's father. Specifics of the Transportation Department's proposal are not available during the review, but the rules are expected to compel automakers to install rear-view cameras as mandatory equipment on all new vehicles. That's what safety advocates have wanted all along. Thought they were pleased the proposed ruling had finally been issued, there was some worry Friday the final rules would omit the rear-view camera mandate. "We're encouraged, but we're also a little concerned about speculation the rear-view camera may not be in there," said Janette Fennell, the president and founder of Kids and Cars, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting children in and around vehicles. "I'm wondering where that might be coming from." On Thursday, The Automotive News had reported the possibility the new standards could offer an alternative to rear-view cameras, such as redesigned mirrors, that improved visibility. The Office of Management and Budget typically completes its reviews of new rules in 90 days, although that can be extended. OMB officials said Friday they do not comment on pending rules. The intent of the rules is to enhance rear visibility for drivers and prevent pedestrian deaths. Approximately 200 pedestrians are backed over in the United States each year, according to estimates from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Accidents Mostly Affect Children Roughly half the victims are children younger than age five. A government analysis concluded approximately half the victims - 95 to 112 -Β could be saved with new regulations. Yet the rules have arrived at a glacial pace. President George W. Bush signed legislation that had been passed with bipartisan Congressional support in 2008. But automakers have fought the idea of adding rear-view cameras, saying it is too expensive.