1970 Torino Cobra 429 Cobra Jet on 2040-cars
Albany, New York, United States
1970 torino cobra
429 cobra jet
car is a former winner at Carlisle pa.
|
Ford Torino for Sale
1974 ford gran torino base hardtop 4-door 351 2v
1976 ford gran torino base hardtop 4-door 5.8l
1969 ford torino gt 351w automatic 35xxx mi 1 of 80 color combo marti report(US $22,000.00)
1971 ford torino 351 cleveland cold a/c make offer(US $19,950.00)
1974 gran torino elite(US $7,000.00)
1969 ford fairlane cobra 428 (torino)(US $35,000.00)
Auto Services in New York
Whitesboro Frame & Body Svc ★★★★★
Used-Car Outlet ★★★★★
US Petroleum ★★★★★
Transitowne Misibushi ★★★★★
Transitowne Hyundai ★★★★★
Tirri Motor Cars ★★★★★
Auto blog
Huge, pricey trucks haul jobs and profits for the Detroit Three
Tue, Feb 5 2019DECATUR, Texas — Mickey McMaster is on his 12th pickup truck. The 61-year old farm equipment dealer in Decatur, Texas, two weeks ago treated himself to a 2019 GMC Denali for around $69,000 — a reward for long hours at work. "For me this is the Cadillac of trucks, it's a real luxury vehicle," McMaster said. "I've worked my way up to afford a truck like this and it shows that I've earned it." McMaster is the kind of customer General Motors Co is banking on as it plans to add 1,000 jobs at a plant in Flint, Michigan that will build a new generation of its largest pickups. Demand from Texas and other heartland states for big pick-ups is providing a lifeline to many workers the No. 1 U.S. automaker is laying off at plants elsewhere. The Detroit Three automakers and thousands of their U.S. workers are counting on customers like McMaster to keep buying bigger and more luxurious pickup trucks even if overall U.S. vehicle demand weakens this year, as most analysts predict. At Flint, GM will build a new generation of its heavy-duty Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierras, including luxury models that are some of the most profitable vehicles on the planet. GM, Ford Motor Co and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV's Ram division own the segment and are each doubling down with new or redesigned models launching this year. Sales of heavy-duty pickups in the United States have grown to more than 600,000 vehicles a year, up more than 20 percent since 2013, according to industry data. Prices for luxury models can easily top $70,000. GM on Tuesday celebrated the launch of a new generation of heavy-duty GMC and Chevrolet pickups at the assembly plant in Flint, Michigan, that is now building all such trucks for the company. At the same time that GM is laying off thousands of U.S. workers and planning to shutter five North American factories, Flint is hiring. The plant runs on three daily shifts, six days a week. As the new model's assembly system ramps up, the plant's capacity will increase by more than 25 percent, plant manager Mike Perez told Reuters. The Flint plant plans to add 1,000 workers, more than half of the 1,500 factory workers who have asked to transfer from plants GM has targeted for shutdown as part of CEO Mary Barra's restructuring plan. "We're bringing in 50 to 100 people every week," said Perez. Workers last week were still finishing the job of retooling the Flint factory to build the new heavy-duty trucks as part of a $1.5 billion investment project.
2015 Ford Edge debuts with fresh tech inside and out
Tue, 24 Jun 2014
Edge will be the first Ford-badged product to come standard with EcoBoost power.
Ford officially unveiled the all-new, third-generation Edge today at its Dearborn home, announcing that the latest version of the popular crossover will ride on the same CD4 architecture that underpins the Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ. The Edge will also be the first Ford-badged product to come standard with EcoBoost power.
Mulally wanted to kill Lincoln as late as last year, Fields vows to turn it around
Mon, 30 Jun 2014Lincoln fans might want to give incoming Ford CEO Mark Fields a pat on the back for having a hand in saving the brand from the chopping block last year. He's among the people spearheading the rejuvenation of the division away from its stodgy image to appeal to younger customers.
According to two unnamed sources speaking to Bloomberg, CEO Alan Mulally was ready to kill Lincoln last year. Following the slow production ramp-up of the MKZ combined a with a costly ad campaign, Mulally was frustrated and openly suggested dropping the brand. However, Fields and Jim Farley, Ford's marketing boss, convinced the CEO that the brand was worth saving. They also created a plan to prevent similar problems for new models in the future.
It seems that one part of the strategy may involve waiting until new models are at dealers before starting a big ad campaign for them. Lincoln global director, Matt VanDyke, recently told Autoblog that the division is holding off on a full marketing push behind the new MKC crossover to prevent the supply problems that plagued the MKZ last year. Its big offensive begins in the fall when the CUVs are at all of the dealers and consumers are at home watching more TV. VanDyke also told Bloomberg that Fields, Farley and Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, have more direct oversight over new product launches now.