2005 Ford Freestyle 4dr Wgn Sel on 2040-cars
Irving, Texas, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Wagon
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
Vehicle Inspection: Vehicle has been Inspected
Make: Ford
CapType: <NONE>
Model: Freestyle
FuelType: Gasoline
Trim: SEL Wagon 4-Door
Listing Type: Pre-Owned
Sub Title: 2005 FORD Freestyle 4dr Wgn SEL
Drive Type: FWD
Certification: None
Mileage: 88,834
Sub Model: 4dr Wgn SEL
BodyType: Wagon
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Cylinders: 6 - Cyl.
DriveTrain: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Warranty: Unspecified
Number of Cylinders: 6
Power Options: Power Windows
Ford Taurus X/FreeStyle for Sale
2006 ford freestyle wgn sel awd(US $10,990.00)
Low reserve one owner 2006 ford freestyle limited 3rd row seating(US $6,428.00)
No reserve hi bid wins 1owner serviced leather heated seats dvd 3rd seat dual ac
06 freestyle se, 3.5l v6, cvt automatic, cloth, pwr equipment, clean, we finance(US $9,981.00)
05 ford freestyle se fwd, 1 owner, clean carfax, excellent service history!(US $7,490.00)
2008 ford taurus x limited navi park leather fwd 54k lowest price everywhere(US $11,500.00)
Auto Services in Texas
World Tech Automotive ★★★★★
Western Auto ★★★★★
Victor`s Auto Sales ★★★★★
Tune`s & Tint ★★★★★
Truman Motors ★★★★★
True Image Productions ★★★★★
Auto blog
Yearly auto recall record demolished in 6 months
Tue, Jul 1 2014With nearly 40 million vehicles under repair campaigns and counting, 2014 will almost certainly go down as the year of the automotive recall. At just past the halfway mark, we are already at record levels, and there aren't any signs that the epidemic is slowing. General Motors' latest 8.4 million vehicle recall in the US puts the industry over the top for the title of the most cars with fixes pending from automakers ever. That's a prize no one ever wants to receive. According to TheDetroitBureau.com, the US recall total has hit 39.85-million vehicles to surpass the previous record of 33.01 million in 2004. Perhaps more surprising, with over 26 million repairs pending, it's still quite possibly that GM could recall more vehicles by the end of the year than the 27.96-million unit total of the entire US auto industry last year. With over 40 campaigns under its belt in 2014, the roughly one million cars it would take would hardly come as a surprise at this point, especially with increased government scrutiny into the Detroit automaker's processes. The pace of recalls started off relatively normal this year, with just a smattering of campaigns. The most surprising early on was Aston Martin calling in about 75 percent of its output since 2007 due to counterfeit plastic, but with just a few thousand cars, it was relatively tiny in pure numbers. GM really kicked things off soon after, but we didn't know it at the time. It issued its first bulletin for 778,000 Cobalt compacts in early February. Things only ballooned from there as more models were added to its growing ignition switch problem. The onslaught of announcements from every major automaker hasn't abated since then. Some industry executives are trying to put a positive spin on the situation. "With what's transpired (in recent months), there's a higher level of scrutiny," said Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, to TheDetroitBureau.com. He believes that automakers are looking at data much more thoroughly than before, and it means better customer safety. Still, many consumers probably wish these problems had been found before their car went on sale.
Trump wants a trade deal, but South Korea doesn't want US cars
Thu, Jul 6 2017SEOUL - US auto imports from the likes of General Motors and Ford must become more chic, affordable or fuel-efficient to reap the rewards of President Donald Trump's attempts to renegotiate a trade deal with key ally South Korea, officials and industry experts in Seoul say. Meeting South Korean President Moon Jae-in last week in Washington, Trump said the United States would do more to address trade imbalances with South Korea and create "a fair shake" to sell more cars there, the world's 11th largest auto market. "What we really want to say to the United States is: Make good cars, make cars that Korean consumers like." While imports from automakers including Ford, Chrysler and GM more than doubled last year largely thanks to free trade deal which took effect in 2012, sales account for just 1 percent of a market dominated by more affordable models from local giants Hyundai and affiliate Kia. Imports make up just 15 percent of the overall Korean auto market, and are mainly more luxurious models from German automakers BMW and Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz, which also benefit from a trade deal with the European Union. "Addressing non-tariff barriers would not fundamentally raise the competitiveness of US cars," a senior Korean government official told Reuters, declining to be identified because of the sensitivity of the subject. "What we really want to say to the United States is: Make good cars, make cars that Korean consumers like." TASTE BARRIER In Korea, US imports are seen as lagging German brands in brand image, sophistication and fuel economy, industry experts say. US imports do have a competitive advantage in electric cars: Tesla Motors' electric vehicles are seen as both environmentally friendly and trendy, while GM has launched a long-range Bolt EV. US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross had cited a quota in the current trade deal as an obstacle to boosting imports. The quota allows US automakers to bring in each year 25,000 vehicles that meet US, not necessarily Korean, safety standards. Should GM, for example, decide to bring in more than its quota of one model - the Impala sedans - it would cost up to $75 million to modify the cars to meet Korean safety standards, the company told its local labor union. Asked about non-tariff barriers, a spokesman at GM's Korean unit said removing them could expand the range of models the company can bring in from the United States. No US company, however, has yet to make full use of the quota, industry data shows.
GM, Ford and FCA expected to extend coronavirus shutdown into April
Wed, Mar 25 2020U.S. automakers General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler are expected to extend their current shutdown in North America into the month of April as the fight to slow the spread of the coronavirus continues. At this point, the exact dates that Detroit's Big Three automakers will restart vehicle production remains up in the air. Ford said in a statement that it does not plan to restart production until at least April 6 but warned it could be further delayed into April. United Auto Workers President Rory Gamble sent a letter to union members saying that FCA had "no plans to reopen on March 30." GM has yet to confirm its plans — its last statement said the decision when to reopen "will be reevaluated week-to-week after" March 30 — but unnamed sources told Reuters that it will also comply with Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's order barring non-essential businesses from operating until April 13. Gamble's letter said the union is "waiting to hear from GM and are demanding that they put our membersÂ’ safety first and adhere to government and health officialsÂ’ recommendations to stay-at-home." A spokeswoman for Whitmer was unable to clarify on Tuesday whether auto production is considered essential or not. Michigan has declared vehicle sales by auto dealers to be impermissible under the order, but dealerships and other facilities can make repairs. The UAW also said two Fiat Chrysler union members — one in Indiana and one in Michigan — have died after contracting the coronavirus. A group representing major U.S. and foreign automakers warned in a letter to U.S. lawmakers with other industry groups on Monday that, "Auto industry analysts are expecting sales to be down by as much as 40 percent in March compared to 2019." The letter said 95% of North American auto plants are currently closed. Reuters contributed to this report. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Government/Legal Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Plants/Manufacturing Chrysler Fiat Ford GM coronavirus
