Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2009 Ford Ranger Reg Cab Auto Bedliner Tow Hitch 46k Mi Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars

US $11,980.00
Year:2009 Mileage:46449
Location:

Stafford, Texas, United States

Stafford, Texas, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in Texas

Whatley Motors ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 409 Scott Ave, Sheppard-Afb
Phone: (940) 723-8991

Westside Chevrolet ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 23001 Katy Fwy, Barker
Phone: (281) 392-3200

Westpark Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 4045 Tanglewilde St, West-University-Place
Phone: (281) 320-1185

WE BUY CARS ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Financial Services, Loans
Address: 2306 E Berry St, Aledo
Phone: (817) 535-1111

Waco Hyundai ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1501 W Loop 340, Bruceville
Phone: (254) 420-2366

Victorymotorcars ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 5829 Beverly Hill St, Missouri-City
Phone: (713) 783-6555

Auto blog

J Mays on the 2015 Ford Mustang

Thu, 05 Dec 2013

J Mays, head of design at Ford, may be retiring from the company after 16 years, but not before showing the world his swan song: the 2015 Mustang. Ford officially revealed its new coupe and convertible to the public at events around the world on Thursday, including a live unveiling on ABC's Good Morning America, and Mays was in attendance at the automaker's home event in Dearborn, MI, which is where we caught up with him for a few words about his new baby.
"It's a joy" to design the Mustang, Mays told Autoblog, adding that this sixth-generation coupe is his "favorite design so far." Of course, the 2015 model takes cues from all of the generations that came before it, but Mays said it was important to edit down the specific elements from previous models, leaving just enough off to let the customer "participate and fill in the blanks."
"If it doesn't sell itself, you probably aren't a Mustang fan."

Ford pulling out of V8 Supercars after 2015

Tue, Dec 2 2014

Australian racing fans are staring down the end of an era as news breaks that Ford will no longer participate in the V8 Supercars series. Although the official announcement has yet to be made, the decision – as reported widely in the automotive press Down Under and in global motorsport publications – indicates that the Blue Oval automaker has already confirmed its intentions to its shareholders early on Monday to shut down its factory effort in the popular tin-top series at the end of next season. The move will mark the end of an era for what has become the International V8 Supercars Championship. Alongside GM's Holden division, Ford was one of only two manufacturers competing in the series from its inception in the late 1990s through last year when a change in regulations opened the door for entries from Nissan, Volvo and Mercedes. Further rule changes are expected to attract even more manufacturers to the series, with Lexus said to be first among them. Over the past eighteen seasons, the V8 Supercars Championship has been won in a Holden Commodore fourteen times, leaving Ford to win the title only four times with successive versions of the Falcon. Eleven of the cars on the grid this season were Commodores, compared to only seven Ford Falcons between two teams that will need to switch to another manufacturer for the season after next – although some could opt to stick with their Fords for one more season, even without factory support, until the open 2016 regulations take effect. The decision follows Ford's announcement last year that it will cease manufacturing in Australia by 2016, ending a 90-year presence Down Under that stretches back to 1925. Blue Oval models like the Falcon, previously unique to the Aussie market, are being replaced by imported models like the Mondeo and Mustang.

Automakers tussle over owners of 'orphan' makes

Thu, 10 May 2012

When General Motors put down several of its brands in recent years, it also let loose thousands of brand-loyal customers who will eventually need another car.
R.L. Polk Associates estimates there are more than 18 million cars from 16 discontinued makes on the road today. Those "orphan owners" have sales-hungry competitors seeing dollar signs. GM is offering Saturn owners $1,000 cash toward a Chevy Cruze, Cadillac CTS or a GMC Acadia. Ford is giving its Mercury lease customers a chance to get out of their contracts with no early-termination penalty and offering to waive six remaining payments if they drive off in a Ford or Lincoln.
Edmunds.com research shows the efforts are paying off somewhat for GM, with 39 percent of Pontiac owners, 37 percent of Hummer owners and 31 percent of Saturn owners taking delivery of another GM-branded vehicle. But that leaves as much as 69 percent of owners going elsewhere. Ford, Honda and Toyota seem to be attracting many former GM owners.