Ford: Torino Gt on 2040-cars
Buchanan Dam, Texas, United States
This car is one of 5310 total Torino convertibles produced in 1968 ,3 of which were Indy Pace Cars and several others where Indy Pace Car dealer promo models. 1968 was the first year of the Torino nameplate to replace the Fairlane line and is still included in the Fairlane registry .I say this ,because some of the information on this listing is from that source. The Fairlane registry has estimated that only 797 Torino Convertibles exist today, how many are 390 cars would be cause for more research as well as A/C cars and power window cars .I have just had all the door panels off the car to repair the power windows and was very happy to note no rust at all inside the doors. The body and undercarriage show no signs of rust as well. The car is in great condition the previous owner bought the car in 2008 and had stored it in a climate controlled garage here in central Texas, he is a Ford guy that has a nice collection of rare Fords and races a Falcon as well. The Torino runs great ,shifts smooth and has cold A/C.
For specific questions please contact me : miiqrmizrahimeredith@netzero.com
Ford Other Pickups for Sale
Ford: other no trim(US $10,500.00)
Ford: other(US $44,000.00)
Ford: other deluxe(US $16,000.00)
Ford: vicky(US $13,700.00)
Ford: deluxe convertible deluxe(US $14,500.00)
Ford: tudor sedan 2 door(US $9,800.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Zepco ★★★★★
Z Max Auto ★★★★★
Young`s Trailer Sales ★★★★★
Woodys Auto Repair ★★★★★
Window Magic ★★★★★
Wichita Alignment & Brake ★★★★★
Auto blog
Goodbye, Shelby GT350; hello, new Honda Ridgeline and Subaru BRZ | Autoblog Podcast #648
Fri, Oct 9 2020In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Road Test Editor Zac Palmer. This week's news includes Subaru teasing the next-generation Subaru BRZ, the Jaguar XE departing and the XF getting an update, Honda unveiling the new Ridgeline pickup and the Acura NSX suffering from slow sales. This week they talk about driving two vehicles on opposite ends of the spectrum: the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 and the Volkswagen Atlas. Autoblog Podcast #648 Get The Podcast iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Rundown Subaru previews next-generation BRZ, announces fall 2020 unveiling date Jaguar XE axed from U.S. market: And then there was one sedan 2021 Jaguar XF gets new interior, down to four-cylinder engines and sedan body style 2021 Honda Ridgeline debuts, and it finally looks like a truck Acura NSX sales lagging Cars we're driving: 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Feedback Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on iTunes Related Video:
Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1
Mon, 21 Apr 2014Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.
Cheap gas has Ford investors nervous over 2015 F-150
Wed, Dec 17 2014Gasoline in the US continues its weeks-long descent with prices down about 13 cents a gallon over last week to $2.544, which is lower by around 69 cents/gallon from this time last year, according to the US Energy Information Administration. Many drivers are welcoming the lower bills at the gas station as a fantastic holiday gift, but Ford investors are somewhat spooked over the potential sales implications for the 2015 F-150. Market analyst Rod Lache of Deutsche Bank recently downgraded Ford's stock from a buy to hold, according to TheDetroitBureau.com, and his report to investors may have played a part in a drop in the company's share price. Lache praised the truck's powertrain and lightweight technology, but wrote, "We question whether consumers will pay the price for this content with $2-$3 gas," in his report, according to the website. Whether buyers actually turn away from the F-150 is mostly speculative at this point because it only recently began production. With around 700 pounds of weight loss thanks in parts to its new aluminum parts, the latest Ford pickup offers up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway, plus segment-best payload and towing ratings. Prices are up somewhat in part to pay for additional standard features, though. Still, any further dip in Ford's stock is bad news this year. According to TheDetroitBureau.com, the company's shares are down about 7.5 percent this year. On December 15, the price fell to $14.28, the lowest since November 10. Related Video: