Clean And In Hand on 2040-cars
Sulphur, Louisiana, United States
This is a one off take on a 1934 ratrod dually. Truely a one of a kind.
Professionally built frame from 3"x6" steel
new glass, guages, seats, steering column
chopped 2"
painted semi gloss black
fabricated bed with aluminum frame and aluminum interlocking decking
bed has concealed loading ramps
Chevy 350 motor
Edelbrock intake, Performer Carb, pointless distributor. new water pump
new power steering
new stinger headers
4" pipes exiting each side of the vehicle
1.5 ton Chevy 4 speed Transmission
and belt housing
new clutch
pressure plate,
Throw out bearing
drive train comes from a 1.5 ton international
divorced 2 speed transfer case ( MUCH DESIRED NP205 CAST IRON WITH GEAR DRIVE)
matching front and rear differential with stamps
16" wheels wrapped in old school super swampers
Ford Other Pickups for Sale
2008 ford other pickups 6 door 2wd(US $38,400.00)
2000 ford other pickups(US $18,100.00)
2006 ford other pickups must see $200k custom f650 show truck!!!!!!!!!!!(US $29,200.00)
1940 ford other pickups(US $17,000.00)
Clean 1937 title in hand(US $24,900.00)
2005 ford other pickups(US $19,500.00)
Auto Services in Louisiana
Uptown Imports Inc ★★★★★
Twin City Tires ★★★★★
Spires Auto Body ★★★★★
Pumpellys Tire Center ★★★★★
Parker`s Automotive & Towing Inc ★★★★★
Mr Fixits ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to cease Australian automaking operations after 90 years
Thu, 23 May 2013Ford began manufacturing cars in Australia in 1925 with the Model T. In 2016, Ford will stop manufacturing cars Down Under, including the Falcon and the Territory SUV. Ford Australia CEO Bob Graziano has reportedly confirmed the closure of the company's Broadmeadows assembly plant and the Geelong engine plant, both in the state of Victoria. There will be 650 jobs lost at Broadmeadows, 510 sacrificed at Geelong. Of the roughly 3,000 workers the Blue Oval has in Australia, it's said it will try to retain about 1,000 of them at its R&D and product development facilities.
The writing hasn't just been on the wall, it's been a regular item in all the papers and on Ford's bottom line for years. As recently as 2003, Ford sold nearly 75,000 Falcons, but over the next four years, annual sales dropped by something like 10,000 units, and over the last two years, it has sold less than 20,000 per year. It isn't only Ford that has suffered - sales of the other large, locally produced sedan, the Holden Commodore, have also gone over the precipice, triggering the same kind of angst about Holden's continued existence. Ford is the smallest of Australia's local automakers, Holden and Toyota the others, and has posted losses of $AUD141 million last year ($136M US) and $AUD600 million ($580M US) in the past five years. Graziano said the cost of manufacturing is simply too expensive in the country, twice as high as Europe and three times as high as Asia, and there no way to make a business case for staying in the country.
In January 2012, Ford Australia announced it would stay in the country until at least 2016, but by July of the same year, most outside observers were quietly declaring that 2016 would be the last year of Ford Down Under, and even the speculation was making other observers nervous. Ford received money from the Victorian government last year to aid its refresh of the Falcon and Territory, which will continue on schedule for the 2014 model year. A front- and all-wheel-drive sedan on a global platform is predicted to replace the Falcon, with some other SUV expected to replace the Territory. The company says it still intends to expand its lineup in the country.
GM and Ford quarterly sales continue to slump in China
Fri, Jul 5 2019BEIJING — General Motors and Ford announced their quarterly sales in China fell, albeit at a slower pace sequentially, as the U.S. automakers were hit by a slowing economy amid the Sino-U.S. trade war. GM's vehicle sales in China for the quarter ended June 30 dropped 12.2%, while Ford's sales slumped by 21.7%. While GM also suffered from heightened competition in its key mid-priced SUV segment, Ford was hurt by the limited new models for customers to choose from. For the first quarter of this year, Ford's sales in China tumbled 35.8 percent while GM's skid 17.5 percent. Still, the numbers from GM, the second biggest international automaker in China by sales, and Ford portend more uncertainty for the industry which is trying to rebound from a downward spiral that led to its first annual sales decline last year in more than two decades. GM delivered 1.57 million vehicles in China in the January-June period this year, while Ford delivered 290,321 vehicles. China's factory activity shrank more than expected in June, highlighting the need for more economic stimulus amid higher U.S. tariffs and weaker domestic demand. Annual car sales in China fell last year for the first time since the 1990s, and they are expected to fall this year too. Sales tumbled 16.4% in May from the same month a year prior, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) said. That marked the 11th consecutive month of decline and followed falls of 14.6% in April and 5.2% in March. U.S. car companies' share of total China passenger vehicles sales fell to 9.6% in the first five months of this year from 10.9% in the year-ago period, according to CAAM. Over the same period, German car makers' share has risen to 23.3% from 20.9% and Japanese auto makers' to 21.3% from 17.3%. CAAM is set to announce June sales next week, which industry analysts forecast will be negative.  New models In China, GM has a joint venture with SAIC Motor Corp, in which the Buick, Chevrolet and Cadillac are made. It also has another venture, with SAIC and GuangxiAutomobile Group, in which they make no-frills minivans and have started to make higher-end cars. Sales of GM's affordable brand Baojun dropped 31.8% for the latest quarter. But luxury brand Cadillac's sales jumped 36.6%. GM sold 3.64 million units in China last year, down from 4.04 units in 2017. Ford makes cars in China through its joint venture with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co and Jiangling Motors Corp (JMC).
Gulf-liveried Ford GT40 takes triumphant lap of the track
Sat, Apr 18 2015Ford is heavily rumored to return to Le Mans in 2016 with the latest GT for the 50th anniversary of the GT40's first victory there. Even if the new model doesn't come back to the track, it's worth commemorating this classic racer's accomplishments, and watching one lap Miller Motorsports Park is a perfect opportunity to do that. This is almost too short of a video for the great cinematography on display. The camera floats over the curves of a Gulf-liveried GT40, while text and archival interviews tell the car's story. Then, it's finally time for the engine to fire up and get on track. The racecar highlighted here is quite fascinating, too. It started competing as a GT40-based Mirage in 1967 with the famous orange and blue color scheme and was converted fully to a Ford in '68, according to Miller Motorsports Park. In 1970 Steve McQueen bought this one to be the camera car in Le Mans, and it has been part of the Larry H. Miller Total Performance Museum since 2012. This clip is actually a promotion for a website called Inside Sales, but with the impressive production values, it's easy to imagine this as the teaser trailer for Ford's possible return to Le Mans, as well. Related Video:







