1937 Ford Truck Pick Up Street Rod on 2040-cars
Kent, Ohio, United States
Body Type:truck
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:400 SBC Chevy
Fuel Type:gas
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: Other Pickups
Trim: none
Power Options: Power Locks, Power Windows
Drive Type: automatic
Mileage: 12,000
Exterior Color: Silver Gray
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Gray
Warranty: none
This 1937 Ford Pikup Street Rod is in good condition. Could use some TLC, is not a show truck, but can be driven anywhere. 400 SB Chevy motor and 400 Turbo Transmission, fully boxed frame, 66 Nova rear end and mustang front end. Cherry wood bed, power steering windows and door locks. Brand new easy wiring kit, fiberglass fenders and running boards. I do have the orginal fenders, running boards and hood. NO DELIVERY, YOU PICK UP. Will accept payment through paypal. Payment must be received and verified before pick up. There is a clear title on this vehicle.VEHICLE IS SOLD AS IS
Ford Other Pickups for Sale
56 ford 289. all new engine, lots of chrome, tilt front end very clean like new(US $18,000.00)
2008 f650 f 650 custom super duty
New grill, f250-f550, 1999-2004(US $120.00)
1951 51 1952 52 ford f-1 pickup truck
05 f-550xl super duty mason dump, drw, 4wd, auto, 6.0l turbo diesel, dejana body(US $19,995.00)
1994 ford f super duty bucket truck, white, sold as is(US $2,900.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Verity Auto & Cycle Repair ★★★★★
Vaughn`s Auto Svc ★★★★★
Truechoice ★★★★★
The Mobile Mechanic of Cleveland ★★★★★
The Car Guy ★★★★★
Auto blog
Reborn Ford Escort could make its way to Europe
Fri, 26 Apr 2013The Ford Escort concept just unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show was created with the Chinese market in mind, but it's got people talking all over the world. Not purely fancy, the point of the Escort concept was to give Chinese buyers a preview of what they could expect to see in a Ford showroom in the near future. If Ford wasn't seriously considering the new Escort for other countries, a report in Auto Express indicates that the concept's reception has changed all that.
No less than the incoming chairman of Ford UK said "it could work in other places," bolstering the comments of "a senior Ford insider" who said the question of bringing the car to Europe to slot in underneath the Focus had been raised. That's a long way from anything of the kind happening, which would require Ford to figure out how to sell it for the right price and not torpedo the company reputation among Euro buyers. In any case, we'd be as intrigued as anyone if an Escort resurrection created the next 'who knew?' market segment of few-frills transportation offered by non-Asian carmakers.
Thanks for keeping us on our toes, Detroit Auto Show [w/poll]
Wed, Jan 14 2015Here at Autoblog, we love unexpected debuts at auto shows – and judging by our Detroit Auto Show comments and traffic, you do, too. Surprise reveals have been fewer and farther between in recent years with so many ways for vehicles to be teased or leak out, but this week's show has been a revelation. More to the point, it's been a series of revelations, with automakers from around the globe successfully delivering a brace of concept and production surprises. It's made our jobs a lot more exciting and challenging this week, and even though it's actually more work to react and run-and-gun when the sheet is pulled on a surprise reveal than it is to publish an already-written embargoed story, we've had more fun covering this show for you than any domestic show in memory. We hope you've enjoyed the surprises along with us. To that end, borrowing the words of an unnamed automaker PR flack, we'd like to thank the following automakers for enduring "mountain of antacids" and that "creeping sense of paranoia" necessary to keeping ones' wares totally under wraps until the sheets are pulled off the sheetmetal: Buick Avenir concept Chevrolet Bolt concept Ford GT concept Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Hyundai HCD-15 Santa Cruz concept And while we're at it, we'd like to throw in an shout-out to Detroit's substantially revised and revitalized Cobo Center, and in particular, the redone Michelin media center, which is arguably the single best accommodations for writing show stories that we've encountered on the entire international circuit. Well done, everyone. Thank you, and keep the surprises coming. Auto News Detroit Auto Show Buick Chevrolet Ford Hyundai Volvo 2015 Detroit Auto Show
Automakers, dealers are rushing cars to Houston after Harvey
Thu, Aug 31 2017DETROIT — Houston-area car retailers and automakers are rushing to reopen dealerships and beef up inventory to replace many hundreds of thousands of vehicles damaged in flooding from Hurricane Harvey. Pete DeLongchamps, vice president for manufacturer relations at Group 1 Automotive, the third-largest U.S. auto dealer group, said the company prepared for the storm with a plan designed after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. This included moving moved inventory to higher ground and cleaning roof drains to avoid cave-ins. Group 1 thus lost a "relatively small percentage" of inventory and reopened its roughly 25 dealerships in the Houston and Beaumont area by Thursday. "Things have been moving fast and furious with a large number of tow-ins already," DeLongchamps said. "Our customers have lost a lot of vehicles, we need to help them replace." Harvey brought record flooding to Houston and killed at least 35 people. The storm is expected to briefly depress already slowing U.S. auto sales but could eventually help boost demand as damaged cars are replaced. Automakers report U.S. August sales on Friday. Estimates for the number of Harvey-damaged vehicles needing replacement range up to 500,000. By Thursday, AutoNation, the largest U.S. auto retail chain, had reopened its 17 Houston stores and is moving cars and trucks from other regions, company spokesman Marc Cannon said. The company plans to move 500 to 1,000 used cars to an AutoNation USA used car store and stage a sale Sept. 21-23, when many would-be buyers should have insurance checks to replace destroyed vehicles, Cannon said. AutoNation is still assessing how many vehicles it lost, but it too moved vehicles to higher ground ahead of the storm. General Motors spokesman Jim Cain said the number of damaged vehicles at dealerships "is relatively modest." "But there are still several dealerships that are inaccessible, so the number will increase," he said. GM will move new and used vehicles to Houston, "but it won't be done until the infrastructure and our dealers are ready." Ford is still assessing damage and inventory needs, a spokeswoman said. CarMax, the biggest U.S. used car dealer, will reopen its six Houston area stores on Labor Day, spokeswoman Claire Hunter said. "We are mobilizing additional inventory to the region as we speak," Hunter said. Paul Lips, chief operating officer at ADESA, a unit of KAR Auction Services Inc., which with Manheim dominates the U.S.