1937 Ford Hot Rod Pickup on 2040-cars
Winters, California, United States
1937 Ford hot rod pickup. All steel no bondo, two and one half inch chop, suicide doors, Mustang II front suspension, 383 Chevy engine with aluminum heads, coated headers turbo 350 trans, Two four barrel Holleys , polished intake manifold, polished stainless firewall. New Coker tires and wheels. New brakes. No trades. Needs turn signals installed. Call Mike at 360-271-8829
|
Ford Other Pickups for Sale
1934 ford hot rod street rod pick up mopar high performance motor(US $21,500.00)
1937 ford pickup truck
1938 ford pickup - rat rod - hot rod - custom built - modern - 19" wheels -truck(US $11,500.00)
1940 ford pickup hot rod rat rod shop truck(US $18,500.00)
1950 ford f3 pickup(US $3,500.00)
1990 ford f700 crew cab diesel automatic marmon-herrington 4x4 monster truck
Auto Services in California
Yuki Import Service ★★★★★
Your Car Specialists ★★★★★
Xpress Auto Service ★★★★★
Xpress Auto Leasing & Sales ★★★★★
Wynns Motors ★★★★★
Wright & Knight Service Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford reserving 50th Anniversary Mustangs for service members
Tue, Dec 16 2014Think getting your hands on one of the 1,964 50th Anniversary Ford Mustangs is hard as a civilian? Imagine how tough it might be for the Mustang fanatics in our nation's military. Perhaps recognizing this fact, Ford Emerging Market Services and the Overseas Military Sales Corporation (the only Ford-authorized retailer on the military's bases) ran a raffle, with the winners receiving the opportunity to purchase one of the limited-edition muscle cars. Ford EMS and OMS received 300 entries to the raffle, although with only eight 50th Anniversary Stangs to hand out, we imagine there were quite a lot of disappointed soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines. "We are pleased to offer limited-edition anniversary Mustangs to members of our military through our Military Appreciation Program, and we are delighted at the response it's receiving," Doug Walczak, EMS' fleet sales manager, said. The first Mustang was delivered to Army Maj. Del Boyer, shown above. While Maj. Boyer took delivery in New York, the raffle was open to servicemembers both at home and abroad.
Ford using robot drivers to test durability [w/video]
Sun, 16 Jun 2013In testing the durability of its upcoming fullsize Transit vans, Ford has begun using autonomous robotic technology to pilot vehicles through the punishing courses of its Michigan Proving Grounds test facility. The autonomous tech allows Ford to run more durability tests in a single day than it could with human drivers, as well as create even more challenging tests that wouldn't be safe to run with a human behind the wheel.
The technology being used was developed by Utah-based Autonomous Solutions, and isn't quite like the totally autonomous vehicles being developed by companies like Google and Audi for use out in the real world. Rather, Ford's autonomous test vehicles follow a pre-programmed course and their position is tracked via GPS and cameras that are being monitored from a central control room. Though the route is predetermined, the robotic control module operates the steering, acceleration and braking to keep the vehicle on course as it drives over broken concrete, cobblestones, metal grates, rough gravel, mud pits and oversize speed bumps.
Scroll down to watch the robotic drivers in action, though be warned that you're headed for disappointment if you expect to see a Centurion behind the wheel (nerd alert!). The setup looks more like a Mythbusters experiment than a scene from Battlestar Galactica.
Automakers want to stop the EPA's fuel economy rules change, and why that's a shortsighted move
Tue, Dec 6 2016With a Trump Administration looming, the EPA moved quickly after the election to propose finalizing future fuel economy rules last week. The auto industry doesn't like that (surprise), and has started making moves to stop the EPA. Ford CEO Mark Fields said he wanted to lobby Trump to lower the standards, and now the Auto Alliance, a manufacturer group, is saying it will join the fight against cleaner cars. The Alliance represents 12 automakers: BMW, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, VW, and Volvo. Gloria Bergquist, a spokesperson for the Alliance, told Automotive News that the "EPA's sudden and controversial move to propose auto regulations eight months early - even after Congress warned agencies about taking such steps while political appointees were packing their bags - calls out for congressional action to pause this rulemaking until a thoughtful policy review can occur." The EPA was going to consider public comments through April 2017, but then said it would move the deadline to the end of December. That means that it can finalize the rules before President Obama leaves office. The director of public affairs for the Consumer Federation of America, Jack Gillis, said on a conference call with reporters last week when the EPA originally announced its decision that it is unlikely that President Trump will be able to roll back these changes. Gillis also said on the same call that any attempt by the automakers to prevent these changes would be history repeating itself. "These are the same companies that fought airbags, and now promoting the fact that every car has multiple airbags," he said. "These are the same companies that fought the crash-test program, and now are promoting the crash-test ratings published by the government. So, it's clear that they're misperceiving the needs of the American consumer." There are more reasons the Allliance's pushback is flawed. Carol Lee Rawn, the transportation program director for Ceres, said on that call that the automotive industry is a global one, and many automakers are moving to global platforms to help them meet strict fuel economy rules around the world.