2014 Ford Mustang Base Convertible 2-door 3.7l on 2040-cars
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.7L 3726CC 227Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Convertible
For Sale By:Dealer
Used
Year: 2014
Make: Ford
Mileage: 990
Model: Mustang
Exterior Color: Black
Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
Options: Leather Seats, Convertible
Drive Type: RWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Number of Cylinders: 6
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
2014 Ford Mustang Convertible 991 ORIGINAL MILES!! YES UNDER 1,000 MILES!!!!! Excellent condition Popular Black on Black combo! Still under factory warranty all the bells and whistles like Brand new! Floor mats and Owners manual still in the original wrapper Automatic V-6 Clean California title and currently registered until May 2015 former rental car. This car is basically new and is an absolute steal. It is being sold in an AS IS CONDITION and I will not be responsible for any potential problems you may have with the vehicle after purchase. Buyer will With that being said please don't hesitate to give me a call or text (310) 210-9830 Henry
|
Ford Mustang for Sale
99 mustang gt convertible (35th anniversary)(US $5,000.00)
Red and black mustang new paint job custom red and black rims
2008 ford mustang shelby gt500 coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $36,000.00)
1984 ford mustang gt 20th anniversary(US $3,900.00)
2001 ford mustang convertible v6
2005 ford mustang gt shelby clone, 425hp, borla exhaust, black/black, 5spd(US $11,900.00)
Auto Services in California
Your Car Valet ★★★★★
Xpert Auto Repair ★★★★★
Woodcrest Auto Service ★★★★★
Witt Lincoln ★★★★★
Winton Autotech Inc. ★★★★★
Winchester Auto ★★★★★
Auto blog
Will the new Ford GT race at Le Mans?
Tue, Jan 13 2015Ford stole the spotlight here on the floor of the Detroit Auto Show this year with the reveal of the new GT. Its carbon-fiber chassis, 600-plus-horsepower EcoBoost engine and radical aerodynamic shape made sure of that, but flanking it with the debuts of the Mustang GT350R and F-150 Raptor didn't hurt any, either. Any racing fan looking at the new Blue Oval supercar, however, had to wonder whether Dearborn is planning on putting it on the race track. The House that Hank Built is, after all, a known entity in motor racing. It may be canceling its V8 Supercars program Down Under, withdrawn its support from the World Rally Championship, and it's been years since it's competed in Formula One or Indy. But it still competes in the United SportsCar Championship, NASCAR, NHRA and a variety of motor racing disciplines. One of its most famous and celebrated of racing endeavors, however, came in the form of the original GT40 that brought Ford four consecutive victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, starting with a dominant one-two-three finish in 1966. It's the 50th anniversary of that landmark win which the new Ford GT celebrates, but while the press materials made clear reference to that historical event, any mention of a return as was previously speculated was carefully omitted. That, according to Autosport, could come down purely to the ACO, the organizers of the event and sanctioning body for its associated series, which has yet to announce the revised format for the GTE class under which a potential Ford GT racer would compete in 2016. Longtime Ford racing partner Multimatic is said to have closely consulted with the ACO on the formation of those rules, however, and assuming they're finally formulated to Dearborn's liking, we could be looking at a GTE-spec Ford GT to return to La Sarthe next year in celebration of that landmark victory half a century prior. Chip Ganassi Racing which races under Chevy power in NASCAR and Indy but recently switched to Ford for its Daytona Prototype Β is said to be in line to field the car on Dearborn's behalf. If given the green light, it would be the first time Ford would field a factory effort at Le Mans since the C100 project under the Group C category in the early 1980s. A racing version of the previous Ford GT was prepared by Switzerland-based Matech a few years ago, but without factory support or notable success beyond the FIA GT3 European Championship.
2014 Ford Cobra Jet announced with new colors, parachute mount
Fri, 22 Mar 2013Ford's drag-strip-ready Mustang Cobra Jet is back for 2014, and it's sporting a few changes to make it even better - both in competition and while sitting still. Rolling off the assembly line ready for duty in the NHRA Stock or Super Stock classes, production of the 2014 Cobra Jet is limited to just 50 units.
Racing upgrades for 2014 include the addition of a new three-speed transmission and a parachute mount, and while these will make the car better in the quarter mile, the Cobra Jet's new colors will make it look better tearing down the track. Buyers can now get their racecars painted up in Gotta Have-It Green or a custom, Cobra Jet-exclusive matte black hue. Ford and Ford Racing have already teamed up to make this an incredible factory drag racer with a full rollcage, massive Hoosier slicks, a race-tuned suspension setup and a supercharged 5.0-liter V8. Now, if only wheelie bars came standard...
Unlike the confusing third-party ordering system announced for the COPO Camaro, all you need to snatch up a 2014 Cobra Jet is $97,990 and good timing (as the cars will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis). Ordering opens up next month with production commencing in July. Check out the press release below.
Ford Recalls Nearly 700,000 Vehicles
Fri, May 9 2014Ford is recalling more than 692,000 Escape small SUVs and C-Max gas-electric hybrids in North America to fix two safety problems. The recalls cover vehicles from the 2013 and 2014 model years. Most of the Escapes have both problems. The first case covers 692,500 Escape and C-Max vehicles. A software glitch can stop the side curtain air bags from inflating in certain types of rollover crashes. The company says it has no reports of crashes or injuries. Dealers will reprogram the air bag control computer for free. About 65,000 of the recalled vehicles are C-Max models, and the rest are Escapes. Roughly 591,000 are in the U.S., with 3,500 more in U.S. territories. About 78,000 are in Canada and another 19,500 are in Mexico, Fordspokeswoman Kelli Felker said in an e-mail. There could be more vehicles affected in other markets, the company said. The affected Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011 through Feb. 14, 2014. The C-Max vehicles were built from Jan. 19, 2012, through Feb. 24, 2014. The second case covers about 692,700 Escapes. Exterior door handles can bind and stop the door from latching properly. This could allow doors to open while the SUVs are in motion. Dealers will inspect the handles and reposition them if needed. No crashes or injuries have been reported. About 583,000 are in the U.S. or its territories, with another 89,500 in Canada and 20,000 in Mexico. Ford said in this case, the problem may affect vehicles in other markets. All the North American Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Recalls Ford escape
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.066 s, 7882 u