1995 Ford Mustang Svt Cobra Convertible 2-door 5.0l on 2040-cars
Herriman, Utah, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:5.0L 302Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: GT Convertible 2-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
Mileage: 39,940
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Exterior Color: Black
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 8
You are bidding on a rare, very low-mile 1995 Cobra Mustang SVT Convertible / Hardtop. It has an automatic retractable convertible top or you can make it a hardtop with a 5 minute install time. It will come with the hardtop storing roller and cover. An official SVT certificate can be requested for this specific car by visiting the SVT Cobra Club website or by giving them a phone call.
Ford Mustang for Sale
2008 ford mustang(US $18,000.00)
2001 ford mustang cobra 4.6l dohc low miles mint condition
Manual convertible 4.6l cd 4 speakers am/fm radio cassette air conditioning(US $10,998.00)
2008 ford shelby gt500 super rare modified 730hp best color combo amazing car(US $38,995.00)
2007 s281 saleen mustang
1968 1/2 r-code gt mustang fastback - extremely rare cobra jet 4 speed car!
Auto Services in Utah
West Motor Co ★★★★★
Utah Auto Gallery ★★★★★
Turn Key Service Tech ★★★★★
Stevens Electric Motor Shop ★★★★★
South Towne Collison ★★★★★
Roses Auto Body ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford and Mercedes join Renault in French emissions investigation
Thu, Jan 21 2016The French government is investigating certain models from Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault because they allegedly produce more nitrogen oxide than the country's pollution rules allow, according to Automotive News, citing a French newspaper. After VW's emissions scandal, French regulators began checking more vehicles for evidence of defeat devices and excessive real-world pollution. According to Automotive News, the Mercedes S350 allegedly showed inconsistent results across these tests, and a Ford C-Max had NOx levels five times over the limit. The Renault Captur crossover, Espace, and an unnamed utility vehicle also had results that were too high. The French testing for this investigation includes an on-road emissions check that's not part of the EU's normal evaluations, which some automakers claim is unfair. "Unofficial on-road testing has varying conditions and can produce significantly different results," a Ford of Europe spokesman told Automotive News. Renault representatives met with French officials on January 18 to explain the situation. The company later submitted a plan to recall 15,800 examples of the diesel Captur, and said it would offer a voluntary software upgrade for about 700,000 other vehicles, according to Automotive News. Representatives from Ford and Mercedes will meet with the government soon, too. Renault's stock price plunged last week after investors heard that French regulators searched three of the automaker's sites as part of the emissions investigation. The stockholders feared an environmental scandal like the one currently embroiling Volkswagen. There's one major difference – as of now, there's no evidence Renault equipped any of the polluting models with defeat devices. Related Video:
MyFord Touch getting second update, extended warranty
Wed, 28 Nov 2012There is no doubt that Ford has had its hands full fielding complaints with its MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch systems these days, but looking to keep its customers happy, Ford is once again upgrading its infotainment systems and extending the warranties. Despite having just sent out updates for its systems back in March, Automotive News says that customers are still complaining about the speed and ease of use.
Vehicles with MyFord Touch will now get a five-year, unlimited-mile warranty, while the MyLincoln Touch will have a six-year, unlimited-mile warranty. Previously, the systems were covered under basic warranties (three-year, 36,000-mile for Ford and four-year, 60,000-miles for Lincoln).
What is being referred to as "version 3.5" for the MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch systems will be mailed out (or downloaded) next month for owners of cars without navigation and in January for cars with nav. Owners of hybrids, plug-ins and electric vehicles will get the update sometime in the first quarter of next year.
Dealers price gouging Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition by up to $20k [UPDATE]
Wed, Feb 11 2015UPDATE: Sheehy Ford's Cory Belcher got back to us, confirming that the price premium was related to the limited nature of the 50th Anniversary Mustang and that the figure listed was based on what other dealers were charging, while adding that the dealership was "very flexible" on the final price of the special edition car. So while there remains a hefty markup, it's possible that consumers could get out the door without spending quite so much over MSRP. It's no secret that dealers take some – let's call them "liberties" – with the prices on vehicles that are very new, highly in demand or available in very limited numbers. As we've explained before, they're well within their rights to charge so-called market value adjustments. We don't usually see these adjustments on mainstream vehicles, though. Then again, you could argue that the 2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition is not necessarily a mainstream vehicle. It starts at $46,170, which isn't peanuts, but it's still a Mustang. There's still a large portion of the buying public that could put one in their driveway, if they so chose. Then again, maybe they can't. That's because dealers are (still) issuing massive premiums on top of MSRP for the limited-edition model. It's happening at Sheehy Ford Gaithersburg, where a salesperson named Lou confirmed to Autoblog that the dealership is charging around $20,000 over MSRP on not one, but two Anniversary Editions. He explained that Sheehy isn't alone in the upcharge: "We like to see what other dealers are asking for," he told us, in reference to the limited edition 'Stang. We have a message in for the dealership's general manager for deeper info, too, and will update this post when/if we hear back. We corroborated Lou's story, though, with another Maryland area dealer, Century Ford, who confirmed that the $46,995 listed on the dealer's website for its Wimbledon White Anniversary car was incorrect, and the actual price was "around $64,000." He echoed Lou's reasoning for the upcharge, while adding that dealers are likely only going to see one or two examples, of the 1,964 produced. Perhaps the most worrying part of this entire affair is the sense of deceit that accompanies it. Neither of the dealers we spoke to copped to the market value adjustments on their website. We had to call and ask specifically about the cars in question to get the actual price.




















