Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1992 Ford Mustang Lx Convertible 2-door 5.0l on 2040-cars

US $4,000.00
Year:1992 Mileage:102000
Location:

Cape Elizabeth, Maine, United States

Cape Elizabeth, Maine, United States
Advertising:

GREAT ONE OWNER CAR THAT WAS NEVER USED IN THE WINTER

Auto Services in Maine

Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 22750 Pontiac Trl, Salem-Twp
Phone: (248) 437-4800

Tire Warehouse ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 24 Topsham Fair Mall Rd, Bowdoin
Phone: (207) 725-7020

Tire Supermarket ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Tire Dealers
Address: 38670 Michigan Ave, Salem-Twp
Phone: (734) 895-8326

Rotary Auto Sales ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Used Truck Dealers
Address: 1844 Lisbon Rd, Lisbon-Falls
Phone: (207) 753-3004

Michigan Tint Co ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, General Contractors
Address: 6418 Golden Ln, Salem-Twp
Phone: (248) 866-8520

Kupskis Auto Body ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 34914 Forest St, Salem-Twp
Phone: (734) 728-4770

Auto blog

Ford's Mulally makes shortlist for Microsoft CEO

Fri, 08 Nov 2013

Ford CEO Alan Mulally has made the short list to take over tech giant Microsoft, lending further credence to rumors that the 68-year-old former Boeing exec would ditch Dearborn and move to Redmond.
The report comes from Reuters, which claims that alongside Mulally, former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and three candidates from within Microsoft are on the short list to succeed Steve Ballmer at the company's helm, although previous reports claim the Ford exec is the number one candidate. Mulally is currently working without a contract, although Bill Ford seems to believe that he isn't likely to depart. Despite this belief, Ford was quoted just last month talking about the depth of talent on the Blue Oval's executive team.
"There is no change from what we announced last November. Alan remains fully focused on continuing to make progress on our One Ford plan. We do not engage in speculation," said Ford spokesman Jay Cooney.

Ford files trademark application for 'Model E'

Fri, 27 Dec 2013

In early December, Ford filed an application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for the name "Model E." Historically, Ford never produced a Model E, and while automakers are known to file for trademarks they never use, some have wondered if the application might be used for a concept car.
Based on other recent events, though, it could be a legal move. In 2000 Ford sued an online start-up called Model E over the similarity of that name to Ford's industry-shaping Model T, but the judge dismissed the case citing lack of proper grounds. In August 2013, Tesla applied for trademark registration for Model E, and at the time, Ford said it would review the application. Tesla actually made two applications for Model E, one for automobiles and structural parts therefore, the other for "providing maintenance and repair services for automobiles," and there are plenty of theories about what the name could be applied to.
The Published for Opposition date for Tesla's applications is December 31, 2013, after which anyone who thinks they'd be harmed by Tesla being granted the trademark gets 30 days to register their issues. This is just speculation, but Ford's application - which was filed for automobiles only - might be about protecting what it sees as unwelcome encroachment on the name Model T, protection it wasn't able to enforce before when the stakes were only online and much smaller.

Ford board pushing Mulally for decision amidst fears story is drowning out other news

Thu, 12 Dec 2013

Automakers and their executives rarely like to divulge information regarding future goings on, but the board of directors at Ford sound like they're getting a little antsy about chief executive officer Alan Mulally and his plans for 2014.
According to Reuters, as news of Mulally's possible departure to Microsoft continues to swirl, Ford's board is looking to push the affable executive to make a decision about his future sooner rather than later. Apparently, the board is growing concerned that this will-he/won't-he drama may end up distracting the media from covering Ford's other big news events next year - items like the debut of key all-new products like the Mustang and F-150.
So far, the picture for Mulally's eventual successor remains fuzzy, but it's understood that the leading candidate remains the company's chief operating officer, Mark Fields. Just recently, we heard that Mulally will stay until the end of 2014, but a few months ago, Ford seemed open to the idea of him stepping down earlier than that.