1934 Ford Speedstar, Streetrod, Rats Body, Corvette Engine, Pro Built!! on 2040-cars
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
1934 Ford SPEEDSTAR Streetrod, Highboy, 5.7L Corvette Gen II LT1, Turbo 350 Automatic, Rats Glass Speedster body, Wilwood disc brakes all around, Polished wheels with 17" front and 20" in rear, Full Polished front suspension, Complete under carriage is clean and detailed, Custom graphics painted and cleared over, Fit and Finish is top notch, paint is show car quality!! Stewart Warner Gauges, TONS of POLISHED Billet Through Out!!! This was a Pro Built car, I was told it was built in California by the dealer I purchased from. Car runs and drives great!! You would spend 100k+ to duplicate this car!! Car IS AWESOME !!! Only Selling Because I'm out of ROOM !!! This was a HIGH END BUILD !!!
On Jul-22-14 at 18:45:01 PDT, seller added the following information: To answer a few questions: The license plate is vacuum operated and folds down when the car is running, folds back up to conceal when turned off. This is titled in PA as a Streetrod and has current PA inspection stickers. Tires are LIKE New with Only 1600 Miles!! The car is wired for a RADIO, but I removed and will include with sale, I didn't like how it looked so took it out. |
Ford Model A for Sale
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Zalac Towing & Recovery ★★★★★
Young`s Auto Transit ★★★★★
Wolbert Auto Body and Repair ★★★★★
Used Cars ★★★★★
Tri State Transmissions ★★★★★
Trail Automotive Group ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford F-150 could be affected by tornado-damaged supplier in S.C.
Wed, Apr 22 2020The disruption caused by a tornado that severely damaged a South Carolina auto-parts plant and killed a contract security guard last week could be felt by more automakers than just Ford and affect more than just its best-selling F-Series pickup, which is due for an update. And there’s still no estimate for when operations might resume at the plant. The Detroit Free Press reports that the BorgWarner plant in Seneca, near Greenville, makes transfer cases for F-150 and Super Duty pickups, the Ford Explorer and Expedition, Transit cargo vans, and Lincoln Navigator and Aviator SUVs. ItÂ’s also a supplier for the Ram 1500 and Toyota Tundra trucks. Transfer cases shift power from the transmission to the front and rear axles in four-wheel-drive vehicles. BorgWarner says it still has no update for when it might partially or fully resume operations. The tornado that ripped through the area in the western part of the state on April 13 tore the roof, walls and signage off the factory and killed a 77-year-old contract worker when the security building he was sheltering in collapsed. Only four or five others were inside the plant, which has been idled because of the coronavirus outbreak, when the tornado struck. In an SEC filing on Friday, Ford said it has sent employees to the site to help BorgWarner and assess the damage to FordÂ’s tooling. “Initial assessments indicate that the Ford tooling was not materially damaged in this incident,” Ford said in the filing. “We do not have sufficient information to estimate when the facility will be back on-line or whether or the extent to which this incident will impact our plans to resume production of four-wheel drive and all-wheel drive vehicles.” A Fiat Chrysler spokeswoman also told the Freep the company was working with BorgWarner on recovery plans. A Toyota spokesman told Autoblog that "we are collaborating with BorgWarner to help restore production for transfer cases for Tundra assembly. We are confident that theyÂ’ll fully recover over time." Like other automakers, Ford shut down production at its U.S. plants last month as a precaution against the coronavirus pandemic. But Ford hasnÂ’t yet said when it plans to reopen its factories. FCA is targeting May 4 to resume production. Models like the F-150 and Lincoln Navigator are major sources of profit for Ford, which estimated it lost $2 billion in the first quarter.
Ford reveals Fiesta ST race car, points at road ahead for bigger things in Global RallyCross
Wed, 06 Feb 2013The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST doesn't go on sale until this summer, but fans of Global RallyCross will be able to catch the car in action before then. Announced ahead of the Chicago Auto Show, the Fiesta ST will be the car run by Ford GRC teams this season, and the model on display in Chicago will be the racecar built by Swedish tuner OlsbergsMSE driven by Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan. Ken Block and his newly renamed Hoonigan Racing Division will also be competing in the Fiesta ST.
The 2013 GRC season has not been announced yet, but the venues will also include the summer X Games events in Brazil, Spain, Germany and, of course, Los Angeles. Ford announced that it will be the sole automotive sponsor of this year's summer X Games, and it will be looking to bring home a gold medal this year after Block placed silver last year.
In other Ken Block- and Ford-related news, another Chicago debut will be a tuned Focus ST called the TrackSTer project. Built in cooperation with Block, Ford and automotive tuner fifteen52, the TrackSTer will get plenty of styling, performance and handling upgrades. Some of the add-ons include a performance exhaust and short-throw shifter from Ford Racing, a rebuilt engine, upgraded components such as the limited-slip differential, intercooler, engine controller and clutch as well as upgraded brakes.
Ford board pushing Mulally for decision amidst fears story is drowning out other news
Thu, 12 Dec 2013Automakers and their executives rarely like to divulge information regarding future goings on, but the board of directors at Ford sound like they're getting a little antsy about chief executive officer Alan Mulally and his plans for 2014.
According to Reuters, as news of Mulally's possible departure to Microsoft continues to swirl, Ford's board is looking to push the affable executive to make a decision about his future sooner rather than later. Apparently, the board is growing concerned that this will-he/won't-he drama may end up distracting the media from covering Ford's other big news events next year - items like the debut of key all-new products like the Mustang and F-150.
So far, the picture for Mulally's eventual successor remains fuzzy, but it's understood that the leading candidate remains the company's chief operating officer, Mark Fields. Just recently, we heard that Mulally will stay until the end of 2014, but a few months ago, Ford seemed open to the idea of him stepping down earlier than that.