Moving out of country must sell. It has an all steel body after market frame that was z'd 2 inches. Has a 49 to 53 flathead that was totally rebuilt in 2008 with a little bigger than stock cam, A hi rise Eddie Meyers Hollywood dual carb manifold, Ford 9" rear end, C-4 trans that was rebuilt with the motor, 1 wire alt, speedway water pumps. I have never had any overheating problems with these pumps. Since I built the car I have only put 7,105 miles on it. It also has the original grill and shell. Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking Date on all 2007 photos should have been 2008
|
Ford Model A for Sale
Auto Services in Colorado
Western Auto Recycling - Commerce City ★★★★★
Village Auto Care ★★★★★
Subaru Of Loveland ★★★★★
Subaru ★★★★★
South Main Auto Sales ★★★★★
Silver Star Automotive Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford builds two-millionth EcoBoost engine
Tue, 17 Sep 2013Ford's EcoBoost engine lineup is only four years old, but it is growing into an important and popular global engine. As proof of its popularity, Ford just produced its 2 millionth EcoBoost engine - a 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder - which rolled off the assembly line in Louisville, Kentucky under the hood of an Escape.
Ford now offers five EcoBoost engines around the world ranging from the 1.0-liter inline-three to the twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6, and the automaker is expanding production of two of its engine lines to keep up with demand. Earlier this year, Ford announced that the 2.0-liter EcoBoost would be built in Cleveland, Ohio starting in 2014 and, more recently, Ford said that it will be doubling production of the 1.0-liter EcoBoost in Germany. That turbo-three will also be produced in China at a new Ford engine plant in Chongqing.
Scroll down for Ford's full press release on this EcoBoost production milestone, including a breakdown of where all the engines were made.
These Canadians somehow forgot how to drive in snow
Tue, Dec 6 2016Montreal drivers experienced a slow-motion pileup on their streets this weeks thanks to the first snow fall of the season. According to the CBC, slippery conditions caused a small pileup involving cars, buses and even a street clearing vehicle. Onlookers in neighboring office buildings watched as vehicle after vehicle slid down Cote du Beaver Hall and crashed into the scrum of waiting cars. First there was a city bus, then a white Ford F-150 work truck loaded down with ladders, then another city bus came along and sandwiched the poor F-150. A Montreal Police Charger then came down the hill backwards, hit the bus in a slow, sad crash before it was crashed into by an out of control plow truck. Since its posting yesterday, the video of the crash has gone viral. Various other vehicles–a green-topped Scion delivery truck and a couple workaday sedans–were lucky enough to escape the pileup, but still suffered through a white-knuckled slippery descent down the hill. Colin Creado, who works nearby the crash site, told the CBC although it was pretty slippery, he was surprised at all the carnage since the storm was forecast well in advance. "You would have thought ... they would have salted the area or at least cordoned it off, because that road is pretty steep," he told the station. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. News Source: CBC Auto News Weird Car News Dodge Ford Driving Safety Truck Commercial Vehicles Police/Emergency Sedan snow montreal winter driving
America was the unexpected theme at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show thanks to Trump
Wed, Jan 11 2017President-elect Donald Trump was not in attendance at this year's Detroit Auto Show, but it sure seemed like he was the target audience for many of the press conferences and announcements surrounding the event. Several manufacturers chose to play up existing and future commitments to the US in general and American jobs specifically in their presentations to the press, and we're pretty sure that has everything to do with Trump's recent targeting of automakers on Twitter. To us, it seemed automakers were going on the offensive to try and preempt any future tweet-shaming for investing in auto manufacturing anywhere but the US. The pro-America sentiment started the week prior to the auto show, with Ford announcing that it would build several future electrified vehicles at its Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan and also cancel a $1.6 billion factory planned for Mexico. Ford announced the two items on the same day, but the reality is that they likely have no relation to each other; the Mexican plant is being skipped because the company doesn't need the extra capacity to build the Ford Focus right now. Trump was still happy to share the news on Twitter. Then, on Sunday, FCA announced it would invest $1 billion in manufacturing plants in Ohio and Michigan to produce the new Jeep Wagoneer, Grand Wagoneer, and Wrangler-based pickup. It's not as though those potential new jobs were on their way out of the US, necessarily, but FCA took the opportunity to mention that plant upgrades at the Warren Truck Plant would allow the company to build Ram heavy duty trucks, which are currently assembled in Mexico, there. CEO Sergio Marchionne confirmed that Trump and his proposed tariffs had nothing to do with the decision. We certainly believe that, but we also have to believe that the timing of the release, positive outcome for America, and zero gain for Mexico were all orchestrated. Again, Trump sent out a victory tweet as if this had been his doing. Ford then used its press conference at the show on Monday to reiterate the plans for Flat Rock and also confirm that the Ford Bronco and Ranger nameplates will be returning to the US market, and that both will be built at a plant in Michigan. Announcements of manufacturing locations are usually aimed at the UAW, which certainly has a stake in these things, but again this one was broadcast to the auto show crowd in general.