Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1928 Ford Model A on 2040-cars

Year:1928 Mileage:99999
Location:

Meredith, New Hampshire, United States

Meredith, New Hampshire, United States
Advertising:

Looking for some summer fun? 1928 Ford Model A. This car will not win you Pebble Beach, but it gets thumbs up, and compliments everyday.

Like new White walls. Upgraded to 12volt with alternator. This car has NO Top, or Windows. Open car only.

Any other questions please call Denis 603-520-0218 

Auto Services in New Hampshire

Signature Motor Cars ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 230 Boston St, Salem
Phone: (978) 887-3200

Salvadore Autobody ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 431 W Broadway, Rindge
Phone: (978) 630-2300

RK Auto Repair, LLC ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Address: 7 Congress St, Nashua
Phone: (603) 595-7575

Quirk Buick GMC ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 1250 South Willow St, Auburn
Phone: (603) 263-4407

Newport Tire & Auto ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 20 Sunapee St, Newport
Phone: (603) 863-7002

Majestic Motors ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Salvage, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Address: 734 Daniel Webster Hwy Ste R,# R, Mont-Vernon
Phone: (603) 261-2025

Auto blog

Ford expands air bag recall nationwide

Thu, Dec 18 2014

Ford Motor Co. has agreed to government demands to expand a driver's side air bag inflator recall to the entire U.S. The move announced Thursday adds 447,000 Ford vehicles to the list of those recalled due to driver's inflators made by Japan's Takata Corp. The inflators can explode with too much force, spewing shrapnel into drivers and passengers. Ford's action puts pressure on BMW and Chrysler, the only two automakers that haven't agreed to national recalls. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration made the demand of five automakers, saying the inflators are dangerous. Honda and Mazda already took their recalls national. Previously the recalls were limited to high-humidity states mainly along the Gulf Coast. The Ford national recall covers certain 2005 to 2008 Mustangs and 2005 and 2006 GT sports cars. The company also announced it would recall the same cars in Canada, Mexico and a few other countries. Thursday's announcement brings to just over 502,000 the number of Ford vehicles under recall for Takata driver's side air bags. The company said it knows of one accident and injury from the problems, in a 2007 Mustang in North Carolina. Dealers will replace the inflators at no cost to customers. Last month, NHTSA demanded that Takata and the five automakers recall driver's inflators across the nation.Takata and Chrysler have refused and could face legal action. BMW says it's still evaluating the demand. Takata hired the New York public relations firm Sard Verbinnen & Co. and took out full-page advertisements Thursday in newspapers including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and three German publications. The ads, featuring a letter from Chairman and CEO Shigehisa Takata, said the company will work with NHTSA and automakers to expand the recalls by increasing production capacity for replacement air bags. The company said it's exploring whether other companies' air bags can be used in replacement kits, and it's increasing testing to find the exact cause of the problems. "Takata will work in unison with automakers to advance our common goal of putting the safety of customers first," the letter said. But in documents filed with NHTSA, Takata refused to do a national recall, saying it's not supported by testing data. The company also said NHTSA didn't have the authority to order a parts supplier to do a recall, and that only automakers can conduct them.

Ford will keep Escape and MKC plant open an extra week to meet demand

Thu, Jun 8 2017

Crossovers keep selling like popular pastries, and for Ford, that means it needs to keep production going. The company announced that, rather than the usual two-week shutdown, its Louisville, Ky., assembly plant will be open for one of those weeks. The plant builds the Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC, which Ford reports have had record sales. According to Ford, Escape sales through May are up 3 percent, and MKC sales are up 10 percent compared with last year. In total, the Escape has sold about 130,000 units through May, and the MKC has sold around 11,000. Keeping the Louisville plant open will allow the company to build an additional 8,500 vehicles. Ford stated that all other assembly plants will continue with the two-week shutdown as scheduled. Related Video: Featured Gallery 2017 Ford Escape: First Drive View 24 Photos Image Credit: Drew Phillips Plants/Manufacturing Ford Lincoln Crossover SUV Economy Cars Luxury lincoln mkc

Mulally will stay close to Ford after he steps down, plans to advise Fields [w/video]

Fri, 27 Jun 2014

Ford CEO Alan Mulally has less than a week left in his role of leading the Blue Oval before he hands off duties to Mark Fields on July 1. It doesn't look like Mulally is going to be shuffling off into his retirement anytime soon, though. The 68-year-old is being rather secretive about his next move, but he tells Bloomberg in a recent interview that he plans to stay close to Ford. Also, if Fields wants to ask for any advice, Mulally is happy to help.
Mulally took over at Ford in 2006 and led the company through a seriously rough patch in the auto industry. According to Bloomberg, he became famous or his Thursday meetings where executives were forced to deal with any problems before they could leave. Since announcing his retirement from Ford in May, Mulally has been insuring a smooth transition of power by traveling the world to all of company's major locations and saying goodbye to employees and dealers.
In terms of the future at Ford, Mulally doesn't predict any big changes in management style because the rest of the executive team is staying in place. He believes that Fields is going to maintain the processes already in place to keep things going. After all, it seems to be working. The company is predicting a return to profitability in Europe next year and is opening 88 new dealers in China. If the business could get its recalls under control, things could get even better.