Two For One 1968 Galaxie 500 And Galaxie Xl Solid Frame, Lots Of Parts Fastback on 2040-cars
McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, United States
For your consideration you will find two 1968 Galaxies. One car is a 500 and the other is an XL. I only have a title for the 500, not the XL. So you can take both of these cars to make a nice one.
About the cars Both: Need restored Must be towed from property within two weeks of auction end Better than many projects I have seen Haven't been in the trunks, they might be packed with parts/goodies - not sure The XL:
The 500:
These cars would be good for a full restoration, or make a driver, even a race car. I was going to restore one to be perfect and then turn the other into a race car. I lost my storage last week and I don't want them to sit out. I have two cars to do in front of these so they must go. Special note: You have to tow these. And they simply cannot stay on the property much longer so your promptness is a must! There are a lot of parts in both of these cars. I haven't inventoried to see if anything is missing. Floors seem decent in the XL but I haven't put these cars on the lift. I pulled them from the barn a few weeks ago and here they are waiting for your restoration. These are nice high dollar cars when done! |
Ford Galaxie for Sale
1959 ford fairlane galaxie 500 skyliner retractable hardtop convertible
1967 ford galaxie 500(US $7,400.00)
1966 ford galaxie 500(US $18,000.00)
1957 ford custom 300 sedan hot rat rod bomb california kustom no reserve!!!
1968 galaxie xl convertible(US $1,750.00)
67 galaxie 500 fastback... 390 z code.. no reserve
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Yorkshire Garage & Auto Sales ★★★★★
Willis Honda ★★★★★
Used Car World West Liberty ★★★★★
Usa Gas ★★★★★
Trone Service Station ★★★★★
Tri State Preowned ★★★★★
Auto blog
2015 will be the biggest year ever for cars at CES
Fri, Jan 2 2015Like the SEMA Show, major automakers are paying increasing attention to the CES, with 2015 expected to be one of the most auto focused yet. Ford, Volkswagen, Toyota, General Motors, Hyundai, Mazda, Audi, BMW and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will all be in attendance when CES 2015 kicks off next week, taking up a record-breaking 165,000 square feet of space at the Las Vegas Convention Center. "We've come a long way from a single car on a carpet," Ford's Alan Hall told Bloomberg. Unlike SEMA, or a more traditional auto show, like the upcoming festivities in Detroit, CES doesn't necessarily focus on entire cars or the way they perform, but on the way our technology will interact with vehicles, and in how those vehicles will deliver information to drivers. "CES has become a major launch point for a lot of the big automakers," IHS tech analyst Mark Boyadjis told Bloomberg. "CES is a way for them to get on a global stage for technology." As for what kind of wares automakers will trot out in Las Vegas, we already know that BMW will show off an autonomous i3 electric car that can navigate its way through a multistory car park and can be hailed via a smartwatch app. According to Bloomberg, Hyundai will show off its own smartwatch app for the Genesis sedan, while Audi and Mercedes-Benz will show off autonomous vehicles next week. Automakers won't be the only companies looking to capitalize on CES. Tech firms, like chipmaker Nvidia, are becoming increasingly involved in the automotive game and will be in town showing their wares off to OEMs. "Two years ago, our booth would have been filled with PCs and people playing video games," Danny Shapiro, Nvidia's senior director for automotive business, told Bloomberg. "This year we made a strategic decision to shift the focus of the booth on automotive and de-prioritize some of the other things." Needless to say, you can expect to see a lot of news out of Las Vegas come next week. Stay tuned. News Source: BloombergImage Credit: Julie Jacobson / AP CES Audi BMW Chrysler Fiat Ford GM Hyundai Mazda Toyota Volkswagen Technology CES 2015
Ford launches mobile coronavirus test program with partners
Wed, Apr 15 2020For its latest coronavirus act, Ford has joined forces with a Detroit university, its affiliated physicians group and an Arab-American human services nonprofit to launch a mobile Covid-19 testing program for symptomatic first responders, health care workers and corrections officers in Michigan. Since Monday, Ford has been supplying Lincoln Navigators and drivers from the Lincoln Personal Driver pilot service, both offered through its Ford X in-house incubator. They’re equipped with tents, sanitation, power and Wi-Fi. Partners Wayne State University, the Wayne State University Physician Group and Dearborn-based ACCESS are providing staff and medical kits. The program is billed as an extension of drive-through testing sites operating in Detroit and Dearborn, but capable instead of bringing testing to locations and people who lack access to it. The mobile Navigator test vehicles will be capable of testing up to 100 people per day at no cost, with results returned within 24 to 36 hours. Testing will start at sites in southeast Michigan and then branch out to other parts of the state, including Battle Creek, Lansing and Grand Rapids. Michigan has been a major epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., with 27,001 confirmed cases and 1,768 deaths as of the most current data from Tuesday. The state has been under a stay-at-home order since March 23. With its factories remaining temporarily idled for vehicle production, Ford has kept busy branching out into the fight against the novel coronavirus on multiple fronts. It kicked off production of a waist-mounted, powered air-purifying respirator it designed with 3M on Tuesday, and it plans to begin building ventilators at a plant in Michigan next week. Earlier this week, Ford announced it was helping a supplier that makes airbags use the material instead for reusable medical gowns for health care workers. Employees are also manufacturing protective face masks at its Van Dyke Transmission Plant, plastic face shields at a subsidiary near Detroit and helping a medical device company ramp up production of Covid-19 field testing kits. Related Video: Â Â Ford Lincoln SUV
Ford Mustang was almost 'Imported from Detroit'
Wed, Oct 7 2015The Ford Mustang achieved iconic status nearly the moment the sheet came off at the 1964 World's Fair. And if Henry Ford II wasn't getting divorced around that time, the pony car might have been called the Torino and been marketed as 'Imported from Detroit,' according to Automotive News. We'll explain. During research for the new book Once in a Great City: A Detroit Story, author David Maraniss found an interesting connection between Chrysler's (now FCA US) slogan and the Ford Mustang. Before the pony car even had a name, the Blue Oval's advertising agency had the idea to market it as a "brand new import ... from Detroit," according to Automotive News. The vehicle would be sold as "inspired by Italy's great road cars, but straight from Detroit." The name Torino was suggested, as well. However, the real world interfered in making the Mustang Detroit's first import. According to the author, Henry Ford II was getting a divorce, and his future wife was Italian. It was therefore thought to be a bad idea to sell the future pony car as being from Italy. Things clearly changed by the time the Torino hit the streets years later. Related Video: