2012 Ford Fusion Sel on 2040-cars
1438 Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Engine:2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 3FAHP0JA0CR332780
Stock Num: 40070
Make: Ford
Model: Fusion SEL
Year: 2012
Exterior Color: Bordeaux Reserve Metallic
Interior Color: Charcoal Black
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 58078
This 2012 Ford Fusion is the car for you. Unique dark red exterior makes a statement but isn't too flashy. Convenient controls on the steering wheel. Leather interior. When you look at this vehicle, you'll ask yourself, Why buy new?. Just detailed and passed a 60 point inspection. Rely on this dependable vehicle to get you and yours wherever you want to go. AutoCheck is the official Vehicle Report of the National Automobile Dealers Association (N.A.D.A.) Used Car Guide.
Ford Fusion for Sale
2012 ford fusion sel(US $14,288.00)
2013 ford fusion titanium(US $22,987.00)
2014 ford fusion se
2014 ford fusion s
2012 ford fusion s(US $13,807.00)
2012 ford fusion se(US $15,654.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Verity Auto & Cycle Repair ★★★★★
Vaughn`s Auto Svc ★★★★★
Truechoice ★★★★★
The Mobile Mechanic of Cleveland ★★★★★
The Car Guy ★★★★★
Auto blog
Britain orders 10,000 ventilators from F1/McLaren/Mercedes/Ford/Rolls-Royce/Airbus
Mon, Mar 30 2020Paramedics and ambulance personnel get instructions from a command unit outside London's ExCel Centre arena, which is being turned into a 4,000 bed temporary hospital called NHS Nightingale to deal with coronavirus patients. The hospital is due to open Monday, March 30. / AP Â Â LONDON — Britain has ordered 10,000 ventilators from a consortium of leading aerospace, engineering and Formula One racing companies which will start production this week in response to an urgent government call for industry to help save lives. The 27-strong team, including Airbus, BAE Systems, Ford and Rolls-Royce, have joined forces to ramp up production of a ventilator made by Smiths Group, which supports those with complications from COVID-19. The consortium, which also includes seven Formula One teams including McLaren and Mercedes, home to World Champion Lewis Hamilton, said they had pulled staff off existing projects to meet the national need. Some 1,228 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom and a senior health official said on Saturday the country would be doing well if it manages to keep the death toll below 20,000. "This consortium brings together some of the most innovative companies in the world," Dick Elsy, the head of the consortium, said in a statement. "I am confident this consortium has the skills and tools to make a difference and save lives." The United Kingdom, which initially only had 5,000 ventilators available in its National Health Service, has been trying to secure additional supplies after realising it needed 30,000 to cope with the peak of the outbreak. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is now in isolation in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus, made an emergency appeal earlier this month for manufacturers to retool their production lines and start making specialist health equipment including ventilators. Britain now has about 8,000 ventilators, with another 8,000 on order from international manufacturers that are due in coming weeks. Last week it placed an order for a newly-designed model from the vacuum cleaner company Dyson that will need to be approved by the health regulator. Mercedes part of a separate effort, too Separately on Monday a second consortium including Mercedes Formula One and other F1 teams said it had developed in less than a week a new version of a breathing aid that can help coronavirus patients.
Ford also working on 200-mile EV to compete with Bolt, Model 3
Fri, Mar 6 2015The Chevrolet Bolt is on a lot of people's radars. You may have even noticed friends and colleagues who harbor very little interest in the automotive world, or anything labeled as "green," who have taken notice of a 200-mile electric vehicle coming out of Detroit. Mass appeal is the idea, after all. You can include Ford in the list of interested parties, in this case with the intention of taking direct aim at the Bolt – and, by proxy, the Tesla Model 3 – with an affordable, long-range EV of its own. Ford will unveil its own long-range EV, positioned to compete with Chevrolet, later this year, according to Automobile. Details are very scarce about Ford's plans, but we do know that the Bolt (or whatever the Chevy all-electric hatchback will end up being called) is expected to offer over 200 miles of driving between charges, with a sticker price around $30,000. The other major player, of course, is Tesla's smaller, more affordable sibling to the Model S. The Model 3, also slated to go on sale in 2017, should cost less than $40,000. While Tesla has established itself in the EV world, another long-range EV out of Detroit would win some customers from the California-based startup. For now, though, we'll just have to wait, as Ford remains tight-lipped about its plans for the car. Automobile predicts a possible unveiling at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November, what with California's EV mandate being a driver of strategy for various automakers. Most can agree, though, that a larger field of options – while not ideal for backers of the Bolt or Model 3 – will only benefit the car-buying public. Related Video: Featured Gallery Chevrolet Bolt EV Concept: Detroit 2015 Related Gallery Chevrolet Bolt EV Concept News Source: AutomobileImage Credit: Copyright 2015 Sebastian Blanco / AOL Green Rumormill Chevrolet Ford Tesla Electric Future Vehicles Chevy Bolt ford ev
Ford acquires Livio to bolster connectivity biz
Thu, 26 Sep 2013Ford Motor Company has announced the acquisition of Livio, a Ferndale, MI-based software development company best known for aftermarket in-car connectivity devices, but also as a supplier of technology for proprietary systems for automakers. Livio, co-founded by Sigal and Massimo Baldini, will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Global Technologies.
"With the additional expertise Livio provides us, Ford intends to continue to lead the next generation of in-car connectivity with technology advancements that give consumers more options to access their devices on the go," said Paul Mascarenas, chief technical officer and vice president, Ford Research and Innovation, in a statement.
Ford is clearly trying to beef up its in-house tech capability around telematics and device connectivity. While the Blue Oval has been a leader in these areas with SYNC and MyFord Touch in terms of getting the systems into as many cars as possible, the execution of the applications have been criticized for glitches.
























