2013 S Used 2l I4 16v Fwd Sedan on 2040-cars
Georgetown, Texas, United States
Ford Focus for Sale
2010 se used 2l i4 16v fwd sedan(US $11,788.00)
2011 se used 2l i4 16v fwd sedan(US $12,788.00)
2005 ford focus zx4 st 2.3l 4 cyl 5 speed manual low mileage loaded cpo warranty(US $7,900.00)
2000 ford focus lx sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $3,700.00)
2013 ford focus se front wheel drive 2l i4 16v automatic certified 36640 miles(US $14,494.00)
4dr sdn se low miles sedan automatic gasoline 2.0l 4 cyl liquid grey metallic(US $9,480.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Yescas Brothers Auto Sales ★★★★★
Whitney Motor Cars ★★★★★
Two-Day Auto Painting & Body Shop ★★★★★
Transmission Masters ★★★★★
Top Cash for Cars & Trucks : Running or Not ★★★★★
Tommy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
FCA to pay buyers $1,700 to swap out of scandal-mired VWs
Tue, Oct 6 2015FCA is trying to gain some sales from arch-rival VW in the competitive European market by offering potential buyers in Italy up to $1,700 to swap into an FCA group car. While the promotion isn't specifically targeted at TDI owners affected by the emissions scandal, it is clearly intended to turn dissatisfaction with VW's defeat device cheat into additional sales, Bloomberg reports. The 500-1,500 euro incentive (roughly $560-1,700, depending on vehicle) stacks on top of any other rebates or deals applicable, and applies if a buyer brings in any of Volkswagen Group's cars – including Audi, Skoda, and SEAT, among (many) others. As Bloomberg notes, it's normal for automakers to offer "conquest" deals – giving a buyer cash for trading in a competitor's vehicle. Those deals aren't usually limited to one company's products, however; FCA's program looks specifically to take advantage of VW's legal and public relations nightmare. FCA isn't the only automaker trying this trick in Italy. Automotive News Europe also reported that Ford is offering approximately $840 in incentives across its entire range to owners of VW vehicles seeking to trade in for a Ford. No word of yet as to whether these incentives will spread beyond Italy or to other automakers.Related Video:
2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility shows up for duty in Chicago
Fri, Feb 13 2015The latest upgrade for the 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility is all set to patrol the Windy City's streets with its debut at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show. On the outside, the revised Ford police vehicle looks basically the same as the recently refreshed Explorer with a new grille and redesigned headlights. Inside, there's a restyled steering wheel and center console. Unlike the civilian model, though, the PI Utility gets heavy-duty brakes, a more robust cooling system, reinforced subframe mounts and larger diameter suspension springs for more strength. Under the hood, police forces get to choose between either a 3.7-liter V6 with 304 horsepower and 279 pound-feet of torque or a 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 with 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of twist. Regardless of powertrain, these 'utes feature a six-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive. The transmission includes the awesome-sounding Pursuit Mode feature that switches over to more aggressive shifts when it detects harder driving to properly stop crime. Related Video: