2011 Ford Fiesta Ses Hatchback 4-door 1.6l Red on 2040-cars
Santa Ana, California, United States
|
2011 Ford Fiesta SES Hatchback
Top of the line model Has interior protection package Extended warranty until 2016 Ford sync and blue tooth Satellite radio Red color 40,000 free way commute miles All maintenance done at dealer No problems runs great! Clean title in hand 30mpg average great handling little car, perfect for city and easy to handle. Great commuter. KBB and Edmunds true market value puts this car at over $10,000 and new it cost almost $20,000! Asking $9500 OBO for quick sale. Sister moved to New York so I'm selling the car for her. |
Ford Fiesta for Sale
2014 se new 1.6l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan premium
2014 se new 1.6l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan premium
Factory certified~one(US $11,980.00)
13 fiesta se, cloth, pwr equip, cruise, alloys, appearance pack, clean 1 owner!
2014 se new 1.6l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan premium
2014 se new 1.6l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan premium
Auto Services in California
Zip Auto Glass Repair ★★★★★
Woodland Motors Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC ★★★★★
Willy`s Auto Repair Shop ★★★★★
Westside Body & Paint ★★★★★
Westcoast Autobahn ★★★★★
Westcoast Auto Sales ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford fights back against patent trolls
Fri, Feb 13 2015Some people are just awful. Some organizations are just as awful. And when those people join those organizations, we get stories like this one, where Ford has spent the past several years combatting so-called patent trolls. According to Automotive News, these malicious organizations have filed over a dozen lawsuits against the company since 2012. They work by purchasing patents, only to later accuse companies of misusing intellectual property, despite the fact that the so-called patent assertion companies never actually, you know, do anything with said intellectual property. AN reports that both Hyundai and Toyota have been victimized by these companies, with the former forced to pay $11.5 million to a company called Clear With Computers. Toyota, meanwhile, settled with Paice LLC, over its hybrid tech. The world's largest automaker agreed to pay $5 million, on top of $98 for every hybrid it sold (if the terms of the deal included each of the roughly 1.5 million hybrids Toyota sold since 2000, the company would have owed $147 million). Including the previous couple of examples, AN reports 107 suits were filed against automakers last year alone. But Ford is taking action to prevent further troubles... kind of. The company has signed on with a firm called RPX, in what sounds strangely like a protection racket. Automakers like Ford pay RPX around $1.5 million each year for access to its catalog of patents, which it spent nearly $1 billion building. "We take the protection and licensing of patented innovations very seriously," Ford told AN via email. "And as many smart businesses are doing, we are taking proactive steps to protect against those seeking patent infringement litigation." What are your thoughts on this? Should this patent business be better managed? Is it reasonable that companies purchase patents only to file suit against the companies that build actual products? Have your say in Comments.
Project Ugly Horse: Part VII
Fri, 12 Apr 2013Devils, Details and Weight Reduction
There are many things I could call this exercise. A party is not one of them.
I've spent three days crammed in the axle well of this 1989 Mustang with nothing to keep me company beyond a trouble light, a DeWalt drill on the very last of its legs and billion razor sharp, red hot slivers of metal with an affinity for my most sensitive of regions. My joints are raw from crawling around on the concrete. I'm half deaf from the shriek of the spot weld cutter and the boom of the cold chisel and hammer.
Next Lincoln Navigator to drop V8 in favor of V6, but Ford Expedition might get both
Tue, 12 Mar 2013A great many buyers fled from full-size body-on-frame SUVs to car-based crossovers in large measure to save fuel. But that doesn't mean there's still not a buying audience for more traditional truck-based utility vehicles, and those consumers doubtlessly wouldn't mind saving some dollars at the pump, too. According to Motor Trend, those shoppers might be in luck.
That's because the magazine has confirmed that Ford isn't walking away from the full-size SUV segment, and it's poised to do something about its offerings' economy ratings, too. According to MT, global Lincoln director Matt VanDyke has hinted that the next Navigator may drop two cylinders and go with a V6 model - the current model gets just 14 miles per gallon in the city and 20 on the highway from its 5.4-liter V8. The obvious fitment would be Ford's 3.5-liter twin-turbo EcoBoost V6, an engine that has spread like kudzu throughout the rest of the Blue Oval's large vehicle lineup.
Downsized turbocharged engines like Ford's EcoBoost franchise have come under fire as of late for not delivering their EPA fuel economy ratings, but their benefits extend beyond consumption - the 3.5L offers superior power and a better torque curve than the naturally aspirated V8. MT also suggests that Ford's 3.7-liter V6 could form the base engine for the next Navi - it has similar horsepower but a lot less torque than the current 5.4L. That may be less of a problem with the next generation tipped to go on a diet, which could level the playing field somewhat.



