Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

Diesel New 6.7l 4x4 Engine Block Heater Rapid-heat Supplemental Cab Heater Abs on 2040-cars

US $65,225.00
Year:2014 Mileage:5 Color: White
Location:

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in South Carolina

Wingard Towing Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Towing
Address: 1809 Augusta Rd, Winnsboro
Phone: (866) 595-6470

Sumter Tire Plus LLC ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 156 Myrtle Beach Hwy, Sardinia
Phone: (803) 773-1224

Stepp`s Garage & Towing ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Truck Wrecking
Address: 659 Columbia Rd, Chester
Phone: (803) 581-5466

Stateline Auto Brokers ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile & Truck Brokers
Address: 1134 Cleveland Ave, Kings-Creek
Phone: (704) 937-3666

Patterson`s Towing & Recovery ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Transporters, Towing
Address: 8901 South Blvd, Tega-Cay
Phone: (704) 469-4468

Parish Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 223 Red Bank Rd, Goose-Creek
Phone: (843) 718-1234

Auto blog

NHTSA closes investigations into Ford Taurus, Hyundai Santa Fe

Wed, 03 Jul 2013

Ford and Hyundai are out from under the scrutinizing eyes of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration after the government agency said it was closing investigations against both automakers over vehicle safety concerns.
Ford was being investigated for reported damaged speed control cables on Ford Taurus (shown above) and Mercury Sable models, both built between 2000 and 2003. Vehicles with the company's Duratec engines allegedly failed to allow owners to brake as expected. Owners lodged 100 complaints and were involved in five accidents, according to NHTSA records. The American automaker responded to the reports, and on June 21 of this year, said that it would inspect and repair all affected vehicles, regardless of the mileage.
Hyundai was under investigation for a reported loose fastener on the steering shaft of its 2011 Santa Fe (shown in the gallery below). After NHTSA launched its inquiry, the Korean automaker responded with its own investigation that yielded four affected vehicles. Following the inspection of 680 vehicles at its assembly plant, Hyundai said the issue was due to employee error and that no further defects have been found.

United States drivers buying fewer Mexican-made cars

Tue, May 10 2016

Crossovers and pickup trucks are not only growing in market share, they're also more profitable than cars. A crossover on the same platform as a sedan retails for thousands more, despite similar components. It's one of the reasons we've seen automakers rapidly shifting production of their sedans and hatchbacks to Mexico, where cheap labor preserves the thin profit margins on these inexpensive vehicles. But as the market continues to shift in the United States, Mexico is getting burned by its lack of product diversity. The country's auto exports, which are heavy on cars, suffered a 16-percent drop last month, Automotive News reports. In total, year-over-year exports fell from 233,515 to 197,020 last month, while year-to-date exports are down by 7.4 percent, from 922,029 to 854,118. The number one culprit? America – which usually accounts for 75 percent of Mexico's exports – and its appetite for crossovers and pickup trucks bolstered by cheap gas prices. While Mexico does build some light truck models – AN specifically calls out the Ram 2500, Honda HR-V, GMC Sierra, and Toyota Tacoma as export leaders – the vast majority of vehicles rolling out of its factories are sedans and hatchbacks. In fact, the three biggest drops in Mexican exports came from companies whose south of the border factories only build cars – Ford (Fusion/Lincoln MKZ and Fiesta), Mazda (Mazda3), and Volkswagen (Golf and Jetta). Mexican Automotive Industry Association President Eduardo Solis told AN the export shortfall will likely be sorted out sooner rather than later, thanks to a pair of new factories – a Kia car factory and an Audi SUV plant – that are coming online by year's end. The two facilities will add around 100,000 vehicles to the country's export totals, which Solis said should leave the industry on the verge of breaking another export record in 2016. But how sustainable will these record-breaking years be? Slapping an "Hecho en Mexico" sticker on a new German SUV won't be enough to change the fact that Mexico's product mix is tilted too heavily towards body styles that are not growing in volume. Mexico's record-breaking export years probably aren't at an end, but we'd argue they're certainly under threat. News Source: Automotive News - sub. req.Image Credit: Omar Torres / AFP / Getty Images Plants/Manufacturing Ford GMC Honda Mazda RAM Volkswagen Truck Crossover SUV Mexico

Ford recalls 2017 Lincoln Continental for headlight problem

Tue, Oct 11 2016

Ford Motor Co. is already recalling the 2017 Lincoln Continental for a headlight problem, the automaker announced Tuesday. The HID headlights may have been assembled with LED lens that don't have the correct lens optics to meet federal visibility requirements for turn signals. Ford says it is unaware of any accidents related to the issue. The company will replace the headlamp assemblies, if needed. The safety compliance recall covers 1,876 Continentals built from June 14 to Sept. 23 at Ford's Flat Rock factory south of Detroit. Most of the cars are in the United States; 49 are in Canada, and one is in a federalized territory. Only about 300 cars are in consumers' hands, a spokesperson said. Customers can use a Lincoln service program where dealers will pick up their Continental, fix it for free, and return it, the spokesperson said. Lincoln has high hopes for the Continental. The flagship sedan uses one of Lincoln's most iconic names and features a luxurious interior, available 400-horsepower V6 engine, and safety features like adaptive cruise control and a 360-degree camera. Lincoln recently announced an elaborate marketing campaign shot by renown photographer Annie Leibovitz to generate interest in the Continental. In a separate recall, Ford also said Tuesday that 60 Edges from the 2015-16 model year are being recalled to update their antilock braking system module. Related Video: Featured Gallery 2017 Lincoln Continental Campaign View 12 Photos Recalls Ford Lincoln