Turbo Diesel!!!!crewcab Fx4 4x4 Lariat Automatic Leather Loaded Truck!!!! on 2040-cars
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Engine:TURBO DIESEL
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Trim: CREWCAB
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Drive Type: 4X4
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
Mileage: 298,000
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Exterior Color: Gold
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Interior Color: Tan
Ford F-350 for Sale
1995 ford f350 7.3l diesel(US $1,800.00)
1996 ford f350 dump truck 7.3l diesel 4x4 4wd manual transmission
03 ford f350 6.0l turbo diesel lariat 4x4 crew long pickup 80pics(US $14,995.00)
2008 ford f350 diesel 4x4 dually lariat heated leather rear camera powerstroke(US $29,780.00)
1996 f350 powerstroke diesel dually
2013 ford f-350 lariat crew diesel drw 4x4 leather 16k texas direct auto(US $50,980.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Wildwood Tire Co. ★★★★★
Wholesale Performance Transmission Inc ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
Universal Body Co ★★★★★
Tony On Wheels Inc ★★★★★
Tom`s Upholstery ★★★★★
Auto blog
Lincoln plans electrified versions of all models by 2022, say sources
Fri, Sep 8 2017DETROIT - Ford Motor Co's premium Lincoln brand plans to offer hybrid gasoline-electric versions of all its U.S. models by 2022, according to three sources familiar with the plans. Details could be announced as early as Oct. 3, when Ford Chief Executive Officer Jim Hackett plans to update investors on the automaker's strategy. Company officials are also considering whether to introduce one or more all-electric Lincoln models, one source said. The proposed electrification scheme could be critical to Lincoln's future in China, which will require automakers to make electric vehicles an increasing percentage of their total sales. The Lincoln hybrids are part of a broader Ford program to offer at least 18 new electric and hybrid models over the next five years, the sources said. Lincoln aims to follow a path blazed this year by several European premium brands, including Daimler AG, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group's Volvo Cars, BMW and Jaguar Land Rover, all of which have announced plans to offer more hybrid and all-electric vehicles. Global luxury brands are responding to competitive pressure from Elon Musk's Tesla Inc, and proposals by the Chinese government to mandate significantly higher levels of electric vehicle sales in the world's largest auto market. The plan to offer a portfolio of Lincoln hybrid models was crafted before Hackett took over in May, the sources said. Ford said in January 2016 it would spend $4.5 billion to electrify a portion of its U.S. fleet, including hybrid versions of the Mustang and the F-150, and at least 11 other models. The extent of its electrification effort, including details on specific new and redesigned models, has not previously been disclosed. A Ford spokesman said the company would not comment on future products. As the Lincoln brand rolls out redesigned versions of its existing models and introduces at least one new model, it is planning to introduce plug-in hybrid versions of those vehicles, beginning with the redesigned MKC crossover and the new Aviator crossover in 2019, the sources said. The redesigned Lincoln Navigator utility vehicle, which goes on sale this autumn, is expected to add a conventional hybrid version in 2019. Subsequent redesigned Lincoln models, including the MKZ sedan in 2020 and the Continental sedan and MKX crossover in 2022, are expected to include plug-in hybrid variants, the sources said.
8 automakers, 15 utilities collaborate on open smart-charging for EVs
Thu, Jul 31 2014We're going to lead with General Motors here. GM is one of eight automakers working with 15 utilities and the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) at developing a "smart" plug-in vehicle charging system. Why did we start with GM? Because it's the first automaker whose press release we read that mentioned the other seven automakers. Points for sharing. For the record, the collaboration also includes BMW, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Mitsubishi and Ford. The utilities include DTE Energy, Duke Energy, Southern California Edison and Pacific Gas & Electric. The idea is to develop a so-called "demand charging" system in which an integrated system lets the plug-ins and utilities communicate with each other so that vehicle charging is cut back at peak hours, when energy is most expensive, and ramped up when the rates drop. Such entities say there's a sense of urgency to develop such a system because the number of plug-in vehicles on US roads totals more than 225,000 today and is climbing steadily. There's a lot of technology involved, obviously, but the goal is to have an open platform that's compatible with virtually any automaker's plug-in vehicle. No timeframe was disclosed for when such a system could go live but you can find a press release from EPRI below. EPRI, Utilities, Auto Manufacturers to Create an Open Grid Integration Platform for Plug-in Electric Vehicles PALO ALTO, Calif. (July 29, 2014) – The Electric Power Research Institute, 8 automakers and 15 utilities are working to develop and demonstrate an open platform that would integrate plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) with smart grid technologies enabling utilities to support PEV charging regardless of location. The platform will allow manufacturers to offer a customer-friendly interface through which PEV drivers can more easily participate in utility PEV programs, such as rates for off-peak or nighttime charging. The portal for the system would be a utility's communications system and an electric vehicle's telematics system. As the electric grid evolves with smarter functionality, electric vehicles can serve as a distributed energy resource to support grid reliability, stability and efficiency. With more than 225,000 plug-in vehicles on U.S. roads -- and their numbers growing -- they are likely to play a significant role in electricity demand side management.
2015 Ford Mustang Convertible shown on Twitter [UPDATE w/video]
Thu, 05 Dec 2013It hasn't yet been 12 hours since the hotly anticipated 2015 Ford Mustang has been let out into public view. After a series of evocative leaks over the course of the last days, we brought you a full deep dive of the sixth-generation pony car at the dawning of today. And yet, here we are rushing to bring you news of a new Mustang variant, already.
Be it part of a plan to keep the Mustang fervor at full boil, or a misunderstood email somewhere in the chain of command, Ford UK has unceremoniously tweeted a picture of the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible. For a newly global Mustang, getting our first look at the droptop from the convertible-crazy British does make some amount of sense.
As for details, well, you're looking at them. Brandon Turkus reported yesterday that the Mustang 'vert would make use of a fully electric convertible mechanism, and that it would be of fabric construction rather than some kind of retractable hardtop. We see here that the fabric part is clearly true, and it does look as though Ford may still be employing the same kind of manually attached tonneau cover that exists right now. Of course, our view from this angle isn't great, and the particulars are still up in the air.