Ford F-350 Xlt Crew Cab Pickup 4-door on 2040-cars
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
I'm selling my 2004 F-350 XLT with a 6.0 Diesel. It has electronic shift-on-the-fly four wheel drive, power everything, a 6 disc changer and adjustable pedals. This truck is a beast and the turbo SCREAMS down the road. I can't say this enough, the truck sounds like a jet so don't bid if you can't handle a loud truck. I have built this truck up using all great parts, only missing some head studs to be truly amazing. With the highest power level the rear tires will break loose from a dead stop. Not that it matters but I recently got 18 mpg on the highway while towing my Ford Fusion. In town it gets around 12 mpg, depending on how you drive. It has almost $8,000 worth of aftermarket parts on it. It has methanol injection all set up. It is currently disconnected because the tank was stolen from the bed. With a new tank and hose it will be ready to be plugged into the battery and adds 100hp. 6” Lift 37x13.5 Dick Cepek Radial F-C II tires on 17” ATX Series Wheels 5” MBRP Turbo back exhaust Banks Intercooler Swamp Diesel Custom Turbo Seat Covers Bed Liner SCT Flash Tuner New wiring harness EGR Delete and Oil cooler upgrade SNOW Methanol Injection I don't know what happened to the paint but it is peeling all over.
Ford F-350 for Sale
Ford f-350 xl crew cab pickup 4-door(US $2,000.00)
Ford f-350 ford(US $2,000.00)
Ford f-350 xl crew cab pickup 4-door(US $2,000.00)
Ford f-350 xlt crew cab pickup 4-door(US $2,000.00)
Ford f-350 lariat crew cab pickup 4-door(US $23,000.00)
Ford f-350 xlt super duty(US $2,000.00)
Auto Services in South Carolina
Wilburn Auto Body Shop-Gastonia ★★★★★
We Buy Junk Cars Charlotte.Com ★★★★★
Watson Lube & Tire Center ★★★★★
Washington Rd Tire and Auto ★★★★★
Vaden Vw ★★★★★
Tire Town South ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford CEO Jim Hackett reviewing the future of technology, Lincoln, overseas markets
Mon, Jul 31 2017By Paul Lienert and Joseph White Ford Chief Executive Jim Hackett is reviewing the automaker's operations in India and other markets, as well as Ford's future product programs including plans to build a self-driving commercial vehicle in 2021. Hackett, who took over as CEO in May, has told investors he is working on a 100-day review of Ford's operations but has so far provided few details of the process, except to indicate that it is looking at the automakers' luxury vehicle strategy, the future of its small vehicles and investments in emerging markets. Ford Chief Financial Officer Bob Shanks told Reuters in an interview that the review covers a range of issues, including Ford's strategy for India. "We have a lot of work to do (as) we address issues of how to fix India," Shanks said. "Everything is on the table." General Motors in May said it would stop selling cars in India but continue to produce vehicles there for export. Shanks said no decisions have been made and noted that Ford has a larger business in India than GM did. "We are very cognizant that will be the third-largest market in the world," he said. "Some big decisions will be made," Shanks said, but he cautioned Ford may not disclose all those decisions at the end of the 100-day review. Hackett is addressing challenges that have contributed to a nearly 8 percent decline in Ford's share price this year. The review of the Lincoln luxury brand includes whether current plans will meet former CEO Mark Fields' ambitious targets for growth and revenue, people familiar with the process said. Ford has set a target of putting a self-driving shuttle into commercial ride-sharing fleets by 2021. Hackett is reviewing the investment and timing for that project, the sources said. Hackett also assessing whether to reduce and consolidate production of models such as the Fiesta subcompact and two midsized sedans that are built in multiple locations around the world, but are experiencing slowing demand. One proposal would shift production of the next-generation Mondeo midsized sedan from Europe to Mexico, where it would share an assembly line with its sibling, the Ford Fusion, avoiding the cost of retooling two plants. Shortly after he took charge, Hackett approved a proposal to shift production of the next-generation Focus for North America from Mexico to China, saving the company an estimated $500 million by consolidating two factories into one.
Ford pulling out of V8 Supercars after 2015
Tue, Dec 2 2014Australian racing fans are staring down the end of an era as news breaks that Ford will no longer participate in the V8 Supercars series. Although the official announcement has yet to be made, the decision – as reported widely in the automotive press Down Under and in global motorsport publications – indicates that the Blue Oval automaker has already confirmed its intentions to its shareholders early on Monday to shut down its factory effort in the popular tin-top series at the end of next season. The move will mark the end of an era for what has become the International V8 Supercars Championship. Alongside GM's Holden division, Ford was one of only two manufacturers competing in the series from its inception in the late 1990s through last year when a change in regulations opened the door for entries from Nissan, Volvo and Mercedes. Further rule changes are expected to attract even more manufacturers to the series, with Lexus said to be first among them. Over the past eighteen seasons, the V8 Supercars Championship has been won in a Holden Commodore fourteen times, leaving Ford to win the title only four times with successive versions of the Falcon. Eleven of the cars on the grid this season were Commodores, compared to only seven Ford Falcons between two teams that will need to switch to another manufacturer for the season after next – although some could opt to stick with their Fords for one more season, even without factory support, until the open 2016 regulations take effect. The decision follows Ford's announcement last year that it will cease manufacturing in Australia by 2016, ending a 90-year presence Down Under that stretches back to 1925. Blue Oval models like the Falcon, previously unique to the Aussie market, are being replaced by imported models like the Mondeo and Mustang.
Ford starting up 2.0L EcoBoost engine production in Ohio
Fri, 22 Feb 2013Joe Hinrichs, Ford's President of The Americas (pictured above), announced today that in late 2014, the automaker will be building the 2.0-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder at its Cleveland Engine Plant, a move requiring a $200-million investment and the hiring of 450 new employees. European-built Ford products will continue to source this engine from the Valencia, Spain plant where all of these EcoBoost four-cylinder engines are currently built, and the new Cleveland engines will be used for all North American-made models.
Ford is planning to build its popular EcoBoost engines regionally to maximize production capacity and meet customer demand. Last year, Ford sold 334,364 vehicles with EcoBoost engines in the US alone, and that number is expected to swell to more than 500,000 by the end of this year, with global sales expected to total 1.6 million. By 2015, Ford says that 95 percent of its nameplates will offer an EcoBoost engine.
One such vehicle that could be adding an EcoBoost engine, according to Automotive News, is none other than the 2015 Ford Mustang. The report says that Ford could use either the 2.0-liter EcoBoost or an upcoming 2.3-liter EcoBoost in the sixth-generation pony car.