Ford F-350 on 2040-cars
Laurel, Delaware, United States
Body Type:utility body
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:7.5L 460Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Trim: XLT Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 189,000
Number of Doors: 4
Exterior Color: White
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Interior Color: Blue
Great work/farm truck utility body w/ ladder rack
Ford F-350 for Sale
Xlt fx-4 diesel 6.4l we finance ! clean car fax 12k super cab automatic 4x4
Video tour console power windows/locks/mirrors/seats cold a/c runs perfect clean
2011 ford f-350 super duty king ranch crew cab pickup 4-door 5.4l longbox
2006 ford f350 lariat 4 door crew short bed 4x4 6.0l powerstoke diesel sun roof(US $22,900.00)
**no reserve** 2004 ford f350 xlt lifted crew power stroke diesel 4x4 clean!!!!!
2007 ford f-350 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l powerstroke, 4x4
Auto Services in Delaware
UDrive Automobiles ★★★★★
Rpm Automotive ★★★★★
Ron Wise Auto Body ★★★★★
Rebs Used Cars ★★★★★
Ray`s Certified Auto Repair ★★★★★
Ramsey`s Service Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
FL man fatally shot after urging driver not to do donuts in a Mustang
Tue, 18 Nov 2014Bradley Holt (pictured), the older half-brother of University of South Florida freshman quarterback Quinton Flowers, was killed in a random act of violence last week.
The 24-year-old Holt was throwing a football around with local kids in Allapattah, a neighborhood in Miami, when a yellow Mustang showed up and started doing donuts in the street. Holt, worried about kids playing in front his apartment complex, walked over to the driver and asked him why he was "driving so crazy with so many kids out here?"
The driver left. Holt's sister said the driver came back "about 15 to 20 minutes later" and fired two shots at Holt. One of them hit Holt in the back of the head, killing him.
Ford workers vote to ratify new four-year UAW contract
Sat, Nov 16 2019DETROIT — The United Auto Workers union said on Friday that rank-and-file members at Ford have voted in favor of a new four-year labor contract with the No. 2 U.S. automaker. The UAW will now focus on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), the sole remaining Detroit automaker without a new labor contract. Talks with FCA are expected to begin on Monday, a UAW spokesman said. The union said 56.3% of Ford's hourly workers voted to approve the deal, which allowed the company to avoid a strike like the one that cost its larger rival General Motors about $3 billion (GBP2.3 billion). UAW leaders said earlier this month that Ford under the deal agreed to invest more than $6 billion in its U.S. plants, and to create or retain more than 8,500 UAW jobs. The deal also includes pay raises and lump-sum payments over the life of the contract, a pathway to full-time employment for temporary employees and unchanged healthcare coverage. Workers at GM approved a deal in late October that ended a contentious 40-day U.S. strike, the longest automotive labor stoppage since 1970. Detailed terms of the Ford deal — released just a week after GM workers approved their new contract — echoed those agreed to with GM, as the union typically uses the first deal as a template for those that follow. UAW leaders managed contract negotiations with Ford and GM, including the lengthy strike, while struggling with an ongoing federal corruption probe. To date, 10 people have pleaded guilty in connection with the criminal investigation into illegal payoffs. Just last week former UAW vice president and former GM board member Joseph Ashton was charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and wire fraud. Earlier this month the UAW said that its president, Gary Jones, who had been linked to the ongoing corruption probe, was taking a leave of absence. Rory Gamble, the union's acting head, said last week he will examine every department of the union in response to the spreading federal corruption probe to prevent future misuse of members' dues.
EU formally questions French government assistance of Peugeot's finance arm
Fri, 28 Dec 2012Recently, the finance arm of PSA/Peugeot-Citroën was in such debt trouble that it was pricing itself out of the car loan market. The rates it was paying to service its debt, which was rated one step above junk, were so high that it was forced to charge car-buying customers higher rates than they could find elsewhere. This was adding to Peugeot's already impressive woes by sending revenue out the door to competitors.
Two months ago a deal was worked out with the French government whereby the state would provide 7 billion euro ($9 billion USD) in bonds to guarantee the finance arm's loans. The French government could nominate someone to join the Peugeot board, Peugeot would guarantee more French jobs, and on top of that deal, other banks would provide non-guaranteed loans. The government would take no equity stake in the car company.
Although not yet finalized, the arrangement is meant to create some breathing room for Peugeot Finance to lower its interest rates for customers, and a government-nominated board member, Louis Gallois, was recently named to Peugeot's supervisory board. The arrangement was also openly questioned by at least three competitors: Ford, Renault - which is 15-percent owned by the French government after it received state aid - and the German state of Lower Saxony, itself a 15-percent shareholder in Volkswagen.