2005 Ford F350 Lariat 4 Door 4x4 6.0l Powerstroke Diesel Sun Roof Loaded on 2040-cars
South Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Engine:6.0L DIESEL
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Interior Color: Gray
Make: Ford
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: F-350
Drive Type: 4WD
Warranty: No
Mileage: 146,352
Sub Model: LARIAT
Exterior Color: Black
Ford F-350 for Sale
2006 ford f-350 crew cab xl diesel 9ft. flatbed(US $14,500.00)
1997 ford f-350 crewcab powerstroke 4x4(US $7,400.00)
2003 f350 super duty crew lariat fx4(true blue metallic)
2010 ford f-350 lariat diesel drw fx4 4x4 sunroof 34k! texas direct auto(US $39,780.00)
2011 ford f350, lariat, navigation, sunroof(US $34,000.00)
Crew cab lariat 4x4 powerstroke diesel leather nav roof low miles clean
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Tremont Auto Body ★★★★★
Toy Town Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Town Fair Tire ★★★★★
Teta`s Automotive ★★★★★
T N T Repairs ★★★★★
Salem Auto Body Company ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford recalls 125,000 Maverick, Escape, Corsair hybrids over fire risk
Tue, Jun 6 2023Ford is recalling more than 125,000 Maverick, Escape and Lincoln Corsair hybrids produced for the 2020-2023 model years to address a fire risk associated with failure of their internal combustion engines, which Ford says is happening with undue frequency. In the event of an engine block breach, oil and fuel vapors may collect under hood in places that would make them prone to ignition, meaning that an engine failure can do more than leave owners stranded. "Isolated engine manufacturing issues have resulted in 2.5L HEV/PHEV engine failures involving engine block or oil pan breach," Ford said in its defect report to NHTSA. "In the event of an engine block or oil pan breach, the HEV/PHEV system continues to propel the vehicle allowing the customer to continue to drive the vehicle. As the customer continues to drive after a block breach, oil and/or fuel vapor continues to be expelled and accumulates near ignition sources, primarily expected to be the exhaust system." Per Ford, the "manufacturing issues" include poor machining of the engine crankshaft and contamination of engine block mating surfaces during assembly. The issue has been fixed in production, but 2.5-liter engines that escaped the factory with defects could be ticking time bombs. Ford's solution is to re-work the underhood components that allow combustible liquids and vapors near ignition sources. This way, the cars are better protected against immolation regardless of the circumstances. Signs of failure will be obvious, Ford says. Loud clanging or booming noises, a loss of power and smoke are all immediate signs that the customer should exit the roadway as safely and quickly as possible and shut the car down. Owners should expect to receive notifications by the end of June or early July. They should begin circulating by mid-month. All remediation will be handled for the customer free of charge by their Ford dealerships. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid
Ford paying $750 million just to close plant in Belgium
Thu, 21 Mar 2013According to a report from Reuters, Ford is shelling out $750 million in a severance deal that will see the automaker close its facility in Genk, Belgium. The automaker reached this deal with the 4,000 hourly workers employed at the plant last week, which means the company will pay out an average of $187,500 per worker.
Ford is still negotiating with the 300 salaried workers at the factory, which currently produces the Mondeo sedan. All told, Ford expects to lose around $2 billion in Europe thanks in no small part to the region's ongoing economic downturn, and two more plants are scheduled to be shut down in Europe this year. The company will log its $750 million payout under "special items" for this quarter.
As you may recall, Ford took a similar path in the US back in 2009 when the domestic market took a spill. Back then, the company shelled out around $50,000 per employee with at least one year of experience, plus either $25,000 toward a new car or an extra cash payment of $20,000. It would seem the cost of closing plants in Belgium is a much harder pill to swallow than in the States...
Alan Mulally talks about why Ford's Falcon had to die
Tue, 20 Aug 2013When Ford made the decision to end production of the Falcon sedan and Territory CUV in Australia, it wasn't a popular move Down Under. The large, four-door Falcon had been in production for 50 years, and while Ford has reaffirmed its commitment to the Australian market, it's understandable that some people still aren't all that crazy about the Blue Oval's decision.
Speaking to CEO Alan Mulally after Ford's Go Further event in Sydney, Australian site Go Auto reports that the decision was not one made lightly, and that the automaker is doing everything possible to respect the Falcon and Territory's "stakeholders." It's an interesting piece that shows a softer side of a corporation, while demonstrating that Ford is doing everything in its power to make the end of production as smooth as possible for all parties.
Head over to Go Auto for the full series of remarks from Mulally, and then let us know what you think of Ford's handling of the Falcon and Territory discontinuations, in Comments.
