2005 Ford F-350 Diesel Powerstroke Crew Cab Srw on 2040-cars
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Engine:Diesel V-8
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Owner
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Trim: XLT
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: automatic
Options: CD Player
Mileage: 158,238
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Sub Model: Powerstroke XLT
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: deep green
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 8
2005 Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, Auto, A/C, P/W, P/D, Tow Package, 157+K Miles,
The minor scratches and small dings are detailed in the uploaded photographs.
This is a good truck that just made a West Texas 3000 Mile round trip with no issues.
Vehicle is for sale locally and is a daily driver so mileage may increase as sale continues.
I have two Powerstrokes and only need one. Jeff 432-294-3626
Fifth Wheel Hitch is available at additional cost.
Possible trade for older smaller mini truck and cash.
Ford F-350 for Sale
2003 ford f-350 6.0 diesel162ooo milles flat bed(US $9,500.00)
1988 ford f-350 4x4 four-door(US $3,200.00)
2005 white lariat fx4 6.0l v8 4x4 heated keyless b&w trailer hitch cruise(US $23,981.00)
1993 ford f 350
2008 ford f350 xl flat bed regular cab landscaper truck boards vinyl ac 67k(US $16,700.00)
Nonsmoker, powerstroke, crewcab 4x4 dually lariat! wholesale!(US $9,900.00)
Auto Services in Georgia
Youmans Chevrolet Co ★★★★★
Xtreme Window Tinting ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Tribble`s Automotive Inc ★★★★★
Top Dollar for Junk Cars ★★★★★
Sun Shield Window Tinting ★★★★★
Auto blog
Britain orders 10,000 ventilators from F1/McLaren/Mercedes/Ford/Rolls-Royce/Airbus
Mon, Mar 30 2020Paramedics and ambulance personnel get instructions from a command unit outside London's ExCel Centre arena, which is being turned into a 4,000 bed temporary hospital called NHS Nightingale to deal with coronavirus patients. The hospital is due to open Monday, March 30. / AP Â Â LONDON — Britain has ordered 10,000 ventilators from a consortium of leading aerospace, engineering and Formula One racing companies which will start production this week in response to an urgent government call for industry to help save lives. The 27-strong team, including Airbus, BAE Systems, Ford and Rolls-Royce, have joined forces to ramp up production of a ventilator made by Smiths Group, which supports those with complications from COVID-19. The consortium, which also includes seven Formula One teams including McLaren and Mercedes, home to World Champion Lewis Hamilton, said they had pulled staff off existing projects to meet the national need. Some 1,228 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom and a senior health official said on Saturday the country would be doing well if it manages to keep the death toll below 20,000. "This consortium brings together some of the most innovative companies in the world," Dick Elsy, the head of the consortium, said in a statement. "I am confident this consortium has the skills and tools to make a difference and save lives." The United Kingdom, which initially only had 5,000 ventilators available in its National Health Service, has been trying to secure additional supplies after realising it needed 30,000 to cope with the peak of the outbreak. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is now in isolation in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus, made an emergency appeal earlier this month for manufacturers to retool their production lines and start making specialist health equipment including ventilators. Britain now has about 8,000 ventilators, with another 8,000 on order from international manufacturers that are due in coming weeks. Last week it placed an order for a newly-designed model from the vacuum cleaner company Dyson that will need to be approved by the health regulator. Mercedes part of a separate effort, too Separately on Monday a second consortium including Mercedes Formula One and other F1 teams said it had developed in less than a week a new version of a breathing aid that can help coronavirus patients.
Jim Hackett says metal tariffs costing Ford $1 billion in profits
Wed, Sep 26 2018Ford CEO Jim Hackett divulged in an interview with Bloomberg that the Trump administration's tariffs on metals imported from the European Union, Canada and Mexico have affected the automaker's balance sheet, adding that trade disputes need a quick resolution. "From Ford's perspective, the metals tariffs took about $1 billion in profit from us," Hackett told the outlet. "The irony is we source most of that in the U.S. today anyways. We're in a good place right now, but if it goes on longer there will be more damage." Hackett did not specify what period the $1 billion covered, but a Ford spokesman said the CEO was referring to internal forecasts at Ford for higher tariff-related costs in 2018 and 2019. President Trump in March announced his intention to enact 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent on imported aluminum from the three trade zones as a way to protect the U.S. steel industry. The move sent U.S. automakers' stock prices plunging at a time when they were coming off weak monthly sales reports. Separately, President Trump has targeted China with two rounds of tariffs targeting a combined $260 billion worth of imports. China has responded by enacting 25-percent tariffs on U.S. goods including vehicle imports. In the interview, Hackett said that has hurt demand for Lincoln, which has found a growing market for its luxury vehicles in China, and made the price of the Lincoln MKC less attractive to Chinese buyers. The MKC is built at the company's Louisville, Ky. assembly plant. "We've had to move people in that factory to other operations because of that trade problem," he said. It's not clear what those moves entail or how many workers were involved. Autoblog sought comment from a Ford spokeswoman and will update this story if we hear back. Ford last month announced it was scrapping plans to import the Focus Active small crossover to the U.S. from China because of the new 25-percent tariffs on Chinese imports. Material from Reuters was used in this report Related Video:
Are you a new Ford Mustang SVO? [w/video]
Fri, 16 May 2014When Ford announced that its 2015 Mustang would arrive with a 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder engine, three letters came to mind: SVO. While Ford hasn't said a word regarding the rebirth of a Mustang SVO model, this latest set of spy shots shows us something very, very interesting. Allow us to explain.
The Mustang prototype in these photos looks very similar to the GT500 test cars we've spotted before - same bulging hood, aggressive front fascia and air vents aft of the front wheels. What's different, however, is around back. Have a look at the exhaust, and note that instead of the GT500's usual quad pipes, two of the exhaust outlets have been capped off.
Our spies point out that these exhaust outlets could be closed for some sort of emissions testing or another engineering reason, but it's also important to note that the engine and exhaust notes of this car sound completely different from earlier GT500 prototypes. We've got a video below that compares the two.