1978 Ford F350 Crew Cab Long Bed !!!!!! No Reserve !!!!!!!! on 2040-cars
San Marcos, California, United States
Engine:460
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Exterior Color: Black
Make: Ford
Interior Color: Blue
Model: F-350
Number of Cylinders: 8
Trim: XLT
Drive Type: AUTOMATIC
Mileage: 139,796
Ford F-350 for Sale
2012 ford f-350 lariat king ranch navigation sunroof heated & cool seats
4x4 e -350 diesel dually crew cab pick up king ranch(US $16,999.00)
1992 ford f-350 crew cab 4x4 lifted low miles excellent condition clean
Ford f-350 fx4 4x4 v8 6.4l diesel super duty crew auto sunroof great condition(US $27,285.00)
2008 ford f350 king ranch crew diesel 4x4 htd seats 67k texas direct auto(US $29,980.00)
2003 ford f350 xlt extended cab 4x4 pickup truck 6.0l diesel a/t cold a/c cruise
Auto Services in California
Zip Auto Glass Repair ★★★★★
Z D Motorsports ★★★★★
Young Automotive ★★★★★
XACT WINDOW TINTING & 3M CLEAR BRA PAINT PROTECTION ★★★★★
Woodland Hills Honda ★★★★★
West Valley Machine Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
'Born of a Blue Sky' brings the Amelia Island Concours to you
Fri, 03 May 2013The Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has more clout every year and is getting a reputation as Pebble Beach minus the madness. Held in March this year, it celebrated Ducati and the 50-year anniversaries of Lamborghini, the Corvette Sting Ray, Porsche 911 and the Ford GT40.
Justin Lapriore was there, and seemingly everywhere, getting footage of the various wares on display on the lawns and the sand and the runway. The resulting video, Born of a Blue Sky, is a 16-minute survey of some of the finer sights and plenty of engine sounds. Check it out below.
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
2015 Ford Mustang production to begin on July 14? Not quite, says Ford
Thu, 10 Jul 2014Mustang6g.com believes that it has unlocked start date for 2015 Ford Mustang production citing a Ford dealer communiqué. According to the report, job one on the 2015 hardtop will allegedly start in just a few days, on July 14, although units that are known as "OK to Buy" won't enter production until September 9. The cars built between those dates are most likely final pre-production cars for the executive test fleet, and will likely include the cars we'll be driving at the media launch.
Sun worshippers, meanwhile, would seem to have a longer wait. Job one on the droptop supposedly isn't slated to start until September 14, with production models starting on October 27. As is the case with the hardtop, these final pre-pros are for the execs and media to test, while actual dealer orders will come from vehicles made after the October date.
After speaking to Ford, though, we wouldn't put a great deal of stock in those dates as reported. We reached out to Said Deep, Ford's North American Product Communications Manager.