1 Ton Powerstroke Diesel 4x4 Cab 4 Wheel Drive Xlt 4 Door 7.3 Engine Low Miles on 2040-cars
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:7.3 POWER STROKE
Fuel Type:Diesel
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Trim: XLT
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Drive Type: 4 WHEEL DRIVE DUALLY
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 163,967
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: DIESEL
Exterior Color: Blue
Number of Doors: 4
Interior Color: GREY
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Ford F-350 for Sale
Crew cab and long bed diesel 4x4 no resevre !
1999 ford f-350 lariat 7.3l powerstroke southern truck! lots of upgrades!!!
4x4 fx4 clean car fax turbo diesel automatic low miles call us! we finance!
Custom lariat heated leather navigation 6.4l powerstroke diesel v8 dually 4x4!(US $36,981.00)
We finance!!! 2008 ford f-350 crew lariat 4x4 diesel auto long bed nav tv 6 cd!(US $34,998.00)
Ford: f-350 xlt crewcab diesel 4x4
Auto Services in Missouri
Westport Service Center ★★★★★
Sterling Ave Auto Service ★★★★★
Santa Fe Glass Co Inc ★★★★★
Osage Auto Body ★★★★★
North West Auto Body & Service ★★★★★
Napa Auto Parts - Horn`S Auto Supply ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
Report: GM struggling to market turbo technology
Tue, 20 Apr 2010In the automotive realm, marketing can sometimes prove just as important as the actual product. Take, for instance, Ford's well regarded EcoBoost technology, which couples turbocharging with direct injection to produce more horsepower and reduce fuel consumption. Would it surprise you to hear that General Motors has had similar technology on the market for over three years?
It's true. GM's first turbocharged, direct injected powerplants hit the market for the 2007 model. The 2.0-liter Ecotec mills put down an impressive 260 horsepower and a matching 260 pound-feet of torque, and they were lauded by the press in the engine bays of the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Chevrolet Cobalt SS and Chevrolet HHR SS. But few people outside a core group of enthusiasts actually remember this fact.
Says Uwe Grebe, executive director of GM's global advanced engineering, "We didn't have a badge and say, 'This is the most important thing we will put on all our brochures.'" Ford, however, did just that, and it's EcoBoost engines are right at the tips of all our tongues when we discuss today's most advanced powerplants. So, how does The General fix its mistake?
Preserving automotive history costs big bucks
Wed, 29 Jan 2014
$1.8 million is spent each year to maintain GM's fleet of 600 production and concept cars.
When at least two of the Detroit Three were on the verge of death a few years back, one of the tough questions that was asked of Ford, General Motors and Chrysler execs - outside of why execs were still taking private planes to meetings - was why each company maintained huge archives of old production and concept vehicles. GM, for example, had an 1,100-vehicle collection when talk of a federal bailout began.