2011 Ford F-250 Lariat Diesel Fx4 4x4 Sunroof Nav 23k! Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Engine:See Description
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Options: Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive
Power Options: Power Seats, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control
Mileage: 23,957
Sub Model: REARVIEW CAM
Exterior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 4
Interior Color: Black
CALL NOW: 832-947-2392
Number of Cylinders: 8
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Cab Type: Crew Cab
Seller Rating: 5 STAR *****
Ford F-250 for Sale
2011 ford f-250 4x4 xlt crew cruise ctrl tow pkg 54k mi texas direct auto(US $28,980.00)
1956 ford f-250 original pickup truck
We finance!!! 2008 ford f-250 xl powerstroke diesel 4x4 off-road auto 20 rims!!(US $30,488.00)
2004 ford f-250 super duty king ranch crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $16,500.00)
1995 ford f-250 xlt extended cab pickup 7.3l amazing driver
2010 ford f250 king ranch crew cab short bed powerstroke diesel-4x4(US $31,850.00)
Auto Services in Texas
WorldPac ★★★★★
VICTORY AUTO BODY ★★★★★
US 90 Motors ★★★★★
Unlimited PowerSports Inc ★★★★★
Twist`d Steel Paint and Body, LLC ★★★★★
Transco Transmission ★★★★★
Auto blog
Toyota fears supplier pressure in Australia with GM pull out
Wed, 11 Dec 2013With Ford and General Motors both announcing an end to production in Australia, the country's auto industry is in a bad way. With the exit of two big players, there's increased concern that a third Australian manufacturer, Toyota, will be forced out, as well.
"We are saddened to learn of GM Holden's decision. This will place unprecedented pressure on the local supplier network and our ability to build cars in Australia," Toyota Australia said in a statement. The GM closure of Holden production will be the direct end to 2,900 jobs, but will also force a dramatic reduction in the size of the country's supplier network, as there will simply be fewer cars to build.
In the same statement, Toyota Australia said it would work with suppliers and local government to figure out whether continuing production Down Under was even feasible. According to Automotive News, a representative for the Australian Manufacturing Workers' Union told reporters it was "highly likely" that Toyota would also close up shop within the next few years.
2017 North American Car, Truck, and Utility of the Year entries announced
Wed, Jul 6 2016Over 40 vehicles will compete for the 2017 North American Car, Truck, and Utility of the Year awards. If that name looks a little strange, it's because the competition added a third category. In years past, pickup trucks, crossovers, SUVs, commercial vans, and minivans competed for the same award. That's why there were occasionally weird comparisons, like last year's competition between the Volvo XC90 and Nissan Titan XD. The new format separates pickups and commercial vans into the truck contest and CUVs, SUVs, and minivans into the utility competition. A complete list of eligible vehicles is below, but here are a few highlights. For one, the entire list of entries has a luxurious lean. Of the 43 vehicles, nearly half of them are from premium brands. There are two eligible Bentleys – the Bentayga and Mulsanne – the Rolls-Royce Dawn, Jaguar F-Pace, Audi Q7, and the Mercedes-Benz GLS-, E-, and S-Class Maybach. The performance ranks are lofty, too, with the Audi R8, Acura NSX, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Mercedes SL- and SLC-Class, Porsche 718, and F-150 Raptor. The mainstream entries are just as comprehensive. From the Chrysler Pacifica to the Chevrolet Cruze to the Fiat 124 Spider to the Mitsubishi Mirage, NACTOY has covered an enormous price range with this year's contestants. Of course, these are only the eligible vehicles. They'll need to run through three rounds of judging, starting in September at NACTOY's traditional Hell, MI, test drive. The Canadian and American journalists involved in the judging will announce this year's nine finalists – three in each category – on December 6. Cars Acura NSX Alfa Romeo Giulia Audi A4 Audi R8 Bentley Mulsanne Buick Cascada Buick LaCrosse Cadillac CT6 Chevrolet Bolt Chevrolet Cruze Fiat 124 Genesis G90 Hyundai Elantra Infiniti Q60 Jaguar XE Kia Cadenza Lincoln Continental Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan Mercedes-Benz S550 Maybach Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class Mini Clubman Mitsubishi Mirage/G4 Porsche 718 Boxster and Cayman Rolls-Royce Dawn Toyota Prius Prime Volvo S90 SUVs Audi Q7 Bentley Bentayga Buick Envision Cadillac XT5 Chrysler Pacifica GMC Acadia Infiniti QX30 Kia Sportage Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class Jaguar F-Pace Mazda CX-9 Nissan Armada Trucks Ford F-Series Super Duty pickups Ford F-150 Raptor Honda Ridgeline Nissan Titan half-ton Related Video: Featured Gallery Bentley Bentayga View 23 Photos News Source: Automotive News - sub.
Nelson Piquet and Nigel Mansell revisit bitter F1 rivalry in... Ford Fusion campaign?
Wed, 23 Jan 2013Formula One World Champions Nelson Piquet and Nigel Mansell haven't been on good terms since the 1986 season, when Piquet joined Mansell at the Williams team and Piquet spent the year privately fuming about not being granted the status of number one driver. Things only got worse from there - even though Piquet won the title the following year with Williams, still partnered with Mansell, the fuming was a lot less private.
They're back together after a 25-year silence, in the city of Porto Alegre, Brazil to drive the new Ford Fusion. Called "Fusion Grand Prix," both men get the new Ford sedan, prepped to their liking - but still street legal, we assume - for a race to decide... well, who is faster behind the wheel of a Fusion.
There will be four episodes, with the first two having already aired. The third episode comes on January 29 and the race happens February 5. You'll find two video episodes and a press release below, but note - because it's a campaign for Ford Brazil, Piquet's dialogue in the vids isn't translated, so hit the Closed Captioning button to hear his side of the smack talking.