2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Excelent Conditon, Manual 6 Speed Transmission on 2040-cars
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Manual
Make: Ford
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Extended Cab
Model: F-250
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Mileage: 70,670
Sub Model: Lariat
Options: Leather Seats
Exterior Color: Green
Power Options: Power Locks
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 8
Vehicle Inspection: Inspected (include details in your description)
Ford F-250 for Sale
2002 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 7.3l powerstroke!
1994 ford f-250 4x4 turbo diesel bradford bed extra cab pre powerstroke idi
Lifted lariat heated leather sunroof rev cam navigation powerstroke diesel 4x4 !(US $34,981.00)
4x4 6.0 diesel fully loaded
1owner, nonsmoker, powerstroke, crewcab 4x4, leather!(US $29,850.00)
2002 ford f250 diesel 4x4 lariat crew cab 8in lift 4wd 7.3l leather see video(US $16,500.00)
Auto Services in Virginia
Weaver`s Automotive ★★★★★
Wayne`s Auto Repair & Towing Service ★★★★★
Volvo Specialists Inc ★★★★★
Thomas Wheel Alignment & Tire Service ★★★★★
The Body Works of VA INC ★★★★★
The Body Works of VA INC ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
2015 Ford Expedition stays the course, adds EcoBoost power
Tue, 18 Feb 2014The era of the body-on-frame, fullsize SUV is rapidly vanishing in favor of smaller, unibody crossovers. However, Ford still sees life in the segment with the reveal of the updated 2015 Expedition, now available (solely) with the company's 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6. The new truck will make its public debut at the 2014 DFW Auto Show in Dallas on February 19.
The loss of the previous 5.4-liter V8 in favor of Ford's 3.5-liter, direct-injected, twin-turbocharged V6 engine might rankle some of the Expedition's fans, but Ford claims that the change gives the SUV better fuel economy, more power and increased low-end torque than before. Unfortunately, official engine specifications won't be released until later this year, but Ford says engine output will be similar to the 365 horsepower and 360 pound-feet of torque that this powerplant produces in other applications. The EcoBoost is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, and the SUV now uses electrically assisted power steering, for an even greater fuel economy advantage. Ford claims this also allows for better maneuverability at low speeds and better feel at high speeds.
Exterior styling is basically unchanged for 2015. The front end has the same three-bar chrome grille and headlight design, but the lower air dam gets added chrome and LED lamps. The rear gets more brightwork on the hatch, and there's a chrome-tipped exhaust pipe. As before, Ford is offering the Expedition in two wheelbase lengths - 119 inches and 131 inches. A new, optional, continuously controlled damping system alters suspension settings constantly based on 46 parameters and offers comfort, normal and sport modes (just like the Expedition's sister, the recently refreshed and decidedly less-attractive Lincoln Navigator).
Ford sticking with manuals for RS models
Wed, Feb 4 2015Traditional stick-shift gearboxes may be losing ground quickly to dual-clutch transmissions, but Ford knows what hot hatch enthusiasts want. That's why it's sticking with manual transmissions on its RS models for the foreseeable future. The Blue Oval automaker caught our attention yesterday when it revealed the new Focus RS, packing an upgraded version of the turbo four from the Mustang, a trick new all-wheel-drive system and an old-school six-speed manual. After speaking to Ford's product chief Raj Nair at the hot hatch's launch, Autocar reports that the six-speed is here to stay. "All our current research says that customers really like these kinds of cars to have a manual gearbox," Nair told the British publication. "We'll keep looking at market trends, and of course we'll give customers what they want, but for now the manual stays." Autocar further suggests that the same principle will apply to any further Rallye Sport models, so if and when a Fiesta RS rolls around, it's likely it will stick with a stick as well. Although the less potent Focus ST is offered in diesel and wagon forms overseas, wherever it's sold and in whatever form, the six-speed stays a constant in that model as well, just as it does in the smaller Fiesta ST. That doesn't mean that other Ford Performance models won't go without a clutch pedal, though. The new GT employs a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox and the new F-150 Raptor channels its muscle through a ten-speed automatic. But as far as Ford's hot hatches go, it looks like the manual will remain alive and well. Related Video: Featured Gallery 2016 Ford Focus RS News Source: Autocar Ford Hatchback Performance manual ford fiesta rs