1976 Ford F100 F150 Swb Efi 302 Aod All New 35 Miles Since Done 1979 on 2040-cars
Portland, Oregon, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Engine:302 V8
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Regular Cab
Trim: XLT
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: 2wd
Options: CD Player
Mileage: 35
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Sub Model: XLT Ranger
Exterior Color: Copper and Tan
Interior Color: Tan
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 8
Ford F-150 for Sale
Ford f150 lariat 4x4
2013 xlt texas edition crew 4x4 adobe cloth v6 ecoboost 18s chrome sync basic(US $34,153.00)
2013 xlt texas edition crew 4x4 adobe cloth 18 chrome ecoboost lifetime warranty(US $33,570.00)
Ford f-150 4wd fx4 crewcab(US $29,999.00)
1992 ford f-150 xl extended cab pickup 2-door 5.8l
2004 ford f-150 lariat extended cab pickup 4-door 5.4l
Auto Services in Oregon
Vista Body Shop Inc ★★★★★
Tualatin Auto Body & So - Cal Northwest ★★★★★
Truck Designs Auto Body ★★★★★
Transmission Unlimited ★★★★★
Tom Denchel`s Country ★★★★★
The Ugly Chip ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1
Mon, 21 Apr 2014Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.
Ford invests $682 million in Edge-producing Canadian facility
Sun, 22 Sep 2013Ford announced that it's investing $682 million in its Oakville assembly plant in Ontario, Canada, to make it a global manufacturing plant, which the automaker also says secures 2,800 jobs there. Including this injection of cash, Ford has invested over $2 billion in Canada in the last decade, starting with nearly $1 billion for Oakville in 2004, and over $570 million for its Essex Engine Plant in 2010.
The move to make Oakville a global manufacturer of Ford vehicles means, "If consumers suddenly shift their buying habits, we can seamlessly change our production mix without having to idle a plant," says Joe Hinrichs, Ford's president of the Americas.
Ford says that the latest investment will help it meet North American demand for the Oakville-produced Edge crossover, which is on track this year to beat 2007's US sales record of 130,000 Edges. The Ford Flex and Lincoln MKX and MKT are also manufactured at the plant.
Ford pulling out of V8 Supercars after 2015
Tue, Dec 2 2014Australian racing fans are staring down the end of an era as news breaks that Ford will no longer participate in the V8 Supercars series. Although the official announcement has yet to be made, the decision – as reported widely in the automotive press Down Under and in global motorsport publications – indicates that the Blue Oval automaker has already confirmed its intentions to its shareholders early on Monday to shut down its factory effort in the popular tin-top series at the end of next season. The move will mark the end of an era for what has become the International V8 Supercars Championship. Alongside GM's Holden division, Ford was one of only two manufacturers competing in the series from its inception in the late 1990s through last year when a change in regulations opened the door for entries from Nissan, Volvo and Mercedes. Further rule changes are expected to attract even more manufacturers to the series, with Lexus said to be first among them. Over the past eighteen seasons, the V8 Supercars Championship has been won in a Holden Commodore fourteen times, leaving Ford to win the title only four times with successive versions of the Falcon. Eleven of the cars on the grid this season were Commodores, compared to only seven Ford Falcons between two teams that will need to switch to another manufacturer for the season after next – although some could opt to stick with their Fords for one more season, even without factory support, until the open 2016 regulations take effect. The decision follows Ford's announcement last year that it will cease manufacturing in Australia by 2016, ending a 90-year presence Down Under that stretches back to 1925. Blue Oval models like the Falcon, previously unique to the Aussie market, are being replaced by imported models like the Mondeo and Mustang.