Great Original Condition 1966 Custom Cab With Correct Trim & Extras! on 2040-cars
Walden, New York, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Engine:V-8
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Red
Make: Ford
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: F-100
Trim: Custom Cab
Drive Type: 2WD
Mileage: 120,000
Exterior Color: White
This vehicle is driven regularly and drives like a dream....
Ford F-100 for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Westchester Toyota ★★★★★
Vision Dodge Chrysler Jeep ★★★★★
Village Automotive Center ★★★★★
TNT Automotive ★★★★★
Sterling Autobody Centers ★★★★★
Sencore Enterprises ★★★★★
Auto blog
10 automakers sued over keyless ignitions
Thu, Aug 27 2015Keyless ignition has rapidly proliferated throughout the auto industry to become a fairly normal feature on new cars. It's supposed to offer the convenience of keeping the fob in your pocket and just pressing a button to drive away. However, ten major automakers are now being sued in US District Court over claims that the system is dangerous, Reuters reports. The suit alleges that people are forgetting to shut off the engine, and the lack of an idle timer is the cause for 13 deaths by carbon monoxide poisoning and multiple injuries. The suit currently includes 28 plaintiffs, according to Reuters, but the lawyers are asking for class-action status to potentially add many more. The case goes after a major swath of the industry, including BMW, Daimler, FCA, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota, and Volkswagen, plus their related brands like Acura, Infiniti, Mini, and Lexus. In all, over five million vehicles are affected. The assertion here is that people walk away from their vehicle without shutting it off because they believe the engine shuts off automatically. If parked in a garage, carbon monoxide can build up, leading to poisoning. The lawyers claim automakers know this is a problem and also cite 27 complaints to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration about the issue, according to Reuters. The plaintiffs are asking for an automatic shut-off and damages from the companies. These concerns have come up before, though. Toyota previously faced a lawsuit over a carbon monoxide death after a woman accidentally left her Lexus running. Also earlier this year, GM recalled 64,186 examples of the 2011-2013 Chevrolet Volt because owners weren't shutting them off. The problem resulted in two injuries, and the company released a software update to limit the idling time.
Thieves still love older Hondas and pickups most, says NICB [w/video]
Wed, 20 Aug 2014No one wants to have their car stolen, but a new study by the National Insurance Crime Bureau has some bad news for older Honda owners and pickup drivers. Fortunately, it has better news for drivers overall. The group is reporting that according to preliminary data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, thefts were down 3.2 percent in 2013 (versus 2012) to fewer than 700,000 cars. That's the lowest figure since 1967. That's also less than half of the peak of over 1.66 million thefts in 1991. "The drop in thefts is good news for all of us," says NICB President and CEO Joe Wehrle. "But it still amounts to a vehicle being stolen every 45 seconds and losses of over $4 billion a year."
Honda drivers might not find it such good news with older Accord and Civic models topping this year's theft study. Toyota and Dodge can't really celebrate, either, with two models each on the list, as well. Overall, this year's list was split evenly between foreign and domestic models, which were mostly pickups.
The 10 most likely vehicles to be stolen in 2013 were:
New Chevy ad suggests truck war is alive and well | Autoblog Minute
Sat, Jun 11 2016Senior Editor Greg Migliore discusses Range Rover spy shots, Faraday Future's new executive hire, and the Chevy-Ford truck war. Ferrari Ford SUV Autoblog Minute Videos Original Video transportation faraday future marco mattiacci