13 Ford Explorer Limited Remaining Warranty Very Clean Loaded Microsoft Sync on 2040-cars
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Body Type:SUV
Engine:V6 3.5L DOHC
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer
Warranty: Limited
Mileage: 34,815
Sub Model: Limited SYNC System Lthr Backup Cam More! SWEET!
Doors: 4
Exterior Color: Gray
Fuel: Flex-fuel
Interior Color: Gray
Drivetrain: RWD
Ford Explorer for Sale
13 ford explorer xlt loaded leather 7 passenger microsoft sync 7 passenger(US $27,749.00)
1999 ford explorer sport *low price* "no reserve"
2011 ford explorer xlt sport utility 4-door 3.5l(US $30,000.00)
2004 ford explorer eddie bauer edition(US $5,700.00)
1996 ford explorer 4dr (cooper lanie 317-837-2009)(US $2,995.00)
2003 ford explorer xlt sport utility 4-door 4.0l great truck!!
Auto Services in Florida
Yogi`s Tire Shop Inc ★★★★★
Window Graphics ★★★★★
West Palm Beach Kia ★★★★★
Wekiva Auto Body ★★★★★
Value Tire Royal Palm Beach ★★★★★
Valu Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford earnings take a dive on investment, slowing sales; workers get $6,900 in profit sharing
Thu, Jan 29 2015Ford Motor Company's pre-tax profits for 2014 took a beating, falling to $6.3 billion, a $2.3-billion drop from 2013, while overall revenues fell from $139.4 billion to $135.8 billion. Net income for 2014, meanwhile, plunged 56 percent, from $7.18 billion to $3.19 billion. Yeah, those aren't great numbers. While Ford's figures are largely down across the board, some of the weaker numbers aren't too difficult to explain away. The company launched 24 vehicles across the globe in 2014, including some of its biggest and most important volume models, like the 2015 F-150, as well as iconic offerings like the new Mustang. The result of this is both increased investment as well as a drop in total sales – US market numbers were down 164,000 units compared to 2013. Recall claims and high warranty costs also did a number on the Blue Oval. "2014 was a solid yet challenging year for Ford - with our investments and a record number of new products launched around the world positioning us for strong growth this year and beyond," Ford CEO Mark Fields said in a statement. Ford's 50,180 UAW workers in the United States will receive profit-sharing checks of $6,900. In some markets, Ford's fortunes were impacted by outside factors. Europe, for example, recorded more sales (up 70,000 units) and higher revenues (up $2.2 billion), but still reported a $443-million pre-tax loss. Blame was placed on the crumbling Russian economy, which has suffered from sanctions and slumping oil prices. Despite its troubles last year, the company still seems bullish on 2015. Ford's pre-tax outlook remains unchanged, as the company expects to make anywhere from $8.5 to $9.5 billion on the back of higher revenue from the company's automotive operations. We expect strong growth and improved financial performance in 2015 driven by our investments in new products and capacity," Ford CFO Bob Shanks said of the company's future.
Watch how Ken Block spent his weekend in Barbados
Thu, 22 May 2014Regardless of what you think of his skill as a racer, Ken Block is an expert showman. At this point, he has a career of showing up around the world to do vehicular stunts, and he's still able to go racing as well. It's a pretty sweet niche to carve out. Recently, Block was in Barbados to participate in Top Gear Live and the first event of the Global Rallycross Championship season, and Ford Racing produced a short video to show off his exploits.
It looked like a great show. Block got to race Lewis Hamilton in a Mercedes-Benz Formula One car and had a very weird crash during a Rallycross race that put his Ford Fiesta on its roof. Top Gear also released an extended look at Block and Hamilton's spectacle with the two of them expertly sliding around. Scroll down to watch the videos and get a taste of Block's tropical racing adventure.
Ford GT to be revived, Le Mans battle upcoming
Sun, 05 Oct 2014Ford dominated the 24 Hours of Le Mans from 1966 to 1969, scoring four consecutive wins. Wouldn't it be great if the Blue Oval could go back to France for the 50th anniversary of that performance and show it can still compete in international endurance racing? Actually, the latest rumors indicate that could be exactly the case, and the car taking that checkered flag could be another revival of the Ford GT.
As the rumblings go, Ford wants to use a new supercar to take another crack at Le Mans, after considering some other possible alternatives. Substantiating these musings are reports that a Blue Oval rep was reportedly on hand for a recent meeting about 2016 GTE-Class rules, according to Road and Track. That would put the new GT in the same racing class as the Corvette, Ferrari 458 Italia, Porsche 911 and others.
It's not all about racing, though. If you win on Sunday, you want something to be able to sell on Monday. The revived GT is reportedly still a mid-engine supercar, but the exact engine is unclear. It's possible that it could even be shown or announced at the Detroit auto show in January, according to Motor Trend.