2014 Ford Explorer Xlt on 2040-cars
251 Hwy 171, Stonewall, Louisiana, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FM5K7D8XEGA96769
Stock Num: S96769
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer XLT
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Oxford White
Interior Color: Light Stone
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 78
We take pride in offering superior sales and service for our valued customers. Our Motto is simple. "This is a cool place to buy a car!" Come see us today and let us prove it to you.
Ford Explorer Sport for Sale
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $39,450.00)
2015 ford explorer limited(US $45,305.00)
2014 ford explorer limited(US $43,355.00)
2007 ford explorer eddie bauer(US $14,790.00)
2015 ford explorer xlt(US $36,365.00)
2015 ford explorer limited(US $48,240.00)
Auto Services in Louisiana
Southern Chevrolet Cadillac Inc ★★★★★
Southern Automotive Service ★★★★★
Siegen Car Care ★★★★★
Rossi Auto Service ★★★★★
Rayne Glass Services ★★★★★
Rayne Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Rowan Atkinson crashes at Goodwood Revival
Sun, 14 Sep 2014To quote Harry Hogge (played by Robert Duvall) in Days of Thunder, "rubbin, son, is racin'." That can mean some unfortunate damage to high-end racing machinery, which may be repaired easily enough in stock car racing, but when it comes to vintage racing, the stakes can be that much higher. And yet incidents do occur, like at this weekend's Goodwood Revival.
Among the many competitors taking part in the retro racing event in England was none other than Rowan Atkinson, the actor perhaps best known for playing Mr. Bean. Driving a classic Ford Falcon Sprint in the Shelby Cup event, Atkinson (pictured above at the 2012 revival) reportedly crashed head-on into another car on track.
According to reports, the two cars up spun out. The driver in between managed to avoid a pile-up, but Atkinson couldn't steer clear and hit the obstructing vehicle. Fortunately Rowan walked away unscathed (and, we imagine, in a humorous manner), but while we don't know how extensive the damage was to the Falcon, it was enough to take it out of the race.
Jaguar design boss admits X-Type was a mistake
Thu, 19 Sep 2013History has a way of repeating itself, especially in the auto industry. When Jaguar was owned by Ford, the British brand attempted to field a competitor for the BMW 3 Series, called the X-Type. Based on the bones of a Ford Mondeo, it aped the styling of Jaguar's flagship model, the XJ, while borrowing liberally from the Ford parts bin. That was 2001.
Now, in 2013, Jaguar is planning a new 3 Series challenger based on the platform previewed by the C-X17 Concept, while Ford is attempting to take the latest Mondeo upmarket. The moves have both brands recognizing where, why, and how the X-Type failed. "It didn't look mature or powerful or anything. It was just a car," Jaguar's current head of advanced design, Julian Thomson, told PistonHeads. Basing the X-Type on a front-drive car while giving it styling that was meant for a rear-driver lead to proportions that "were plainly wrong," Thomson told PH. Ford's European head of quality, Gunnar Herrmann, added that the X-Type was "a fake Jaguar, because every piece I touch is Ford."
For what it's worth, the X-Type's successor in the segment will sport rear-drive, with plenty of input from Ian Callum. Thomson described the new model, which would challenge the 3 Series as having, "Big wheels right to the ends of the car, low bonnet, short overhangs, very low cabins." Sounds good to us.
Cheap gas has Ford investors nervous over 2015 F-150
Wed, Dec 17 2014Gasoline in the US continues its weeks-long descent with prices down about 13 cents a gallon over last week to $2.544, which is lower by around 69 cents/gallon from this time last year, according to the US Energy Information Administration. Many drivers are welcoming the lower bills at the gas station as a fantastic holiday gift, but Ford investors are somewhat spooked over the potential sales implications for the 2015 F-150. Market analyst Rod Lache of Deutsche Bank recently downgraded Ford's stock from a buy to hold, according to TheDetroitBureau.com, and his report to investors may have played a part in a drop in the company's share price. Lache praised the truck's powertrain and lightweight technology, but wrote, "We question whether consumers will pay the price for this content with $2-$3 gas," in his report, according to the website. Whether buyers actually turn away from the F-150 is mostly speculative at this point because it only recently began production. With around 700 pounds of weight loss thanks in parts to its new aluminum parts, the latest Ford pickup offers up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway, plus segment-best payload and towing ratings. Prices are up somewhat in part to pay for additional standard features, though. Still, any further dip in Ford's stock is bad news this year. According to TheDetroitBureau.com, the company's shares are down about 7.5 percent this year. On December 15, the price fell to $14.28, the lowest since November 10. Related Video: