2012 Ford Explorer Xlt on 2040-cars
903 Old Route 66 North, Litchfield, Illinois, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FMHK8D8XCGA95752
Stock Num: B1499
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer XLT
Year: 2012
Exterior Color: White
Options: Drive Type: 4WD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 80013
GREAT VEHICLE HISTORY!, LEATHER!, ONE OWNER!, And THIRD ROW SEATING. You'll NEVER pay too much at Victory Lane Ford! Ford FEVER! Don't pay too much for the fantastic-looking SUV you want...Come on down and take a look at this outstanding 2012 Ford Explorer. What a perfect match! This superb Ford Explorer is available at the just right price for the just right person - You!
Do yourself a favor! Come in today. You can test drive this Explorer and ask our staff any questions you have. You can own this car today. We provide financing as well as the availability of extended service contracts on your vehicle. You will be impressed with how easy and stress free the buying buying experience is with Victory Lane Ford.For more information please visit our website www.teamvictorylane.com or call us toll free at 888-834-7218
Ford Explorer Sport for Sale
2014 ford explorer limited(US $34,782.00)
2015 ford super duty(US $46,735.00)
2013 ford explorer limited(US $34,897.00)
2014 ford explorer limited(US $49,070.00)
2013 ford explorer xlt
2015 ford explorer xlt(US $42,445.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Youngbloods RV Center ★★★★★
Village Garage & Tire ★★★★★
Villa Park Auto Clinic ★★★★★
Vfc Engineering ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
USA Muffler & Brake ★★★★★
Auto blog
Jaguar design boss admits X-Type was a mistake
Thu, 19 Sep 2013History has a way of repeating itself, especially in the auto industry. When Jaguar was owned by Ford, the British brand attempted to field a competitor for the BMW 3 Series, called the X-Type. Based on the bones of a Ford Mondeo, it aped the styling of Jaguar's flagship model, the XJ, while borrowing liberally from the Ford parts bin. That was 2001.
Now, in 2013, Jaguar is planning a new 3 Series challenger based on the platform previewed by the C-X17 Concept, while Ford is attempting to take the latest Mondeo upmarket. The moves have both brands recognizing where, why, and how the X-Type failed. "It didn't look mature or powerful or anything. It was just a car," Jaguar's current head of advanced design, Julian Thomson, told PistonHeads. Basing the X-Type on a front-drive car while giving it styling that was meant for a rear-driver lead to proportions that "were plainly wrong," Thomson told PH. Ford's European head of quality, Gunnar Herrmann, added that the X-Type was "a fake Jaguar, because every piece I touch is Ford."
For what it's worth, the X-Type's successor in the segment will sport rear-drive, with plenty of input from Ian Callum. Thomson described the new model, which would challenge the 3 Series as having, "Big wheels right to the ends of the car, low bonnet, short overhangs, very low cabins." Sounds good to us.
Weekly Recap: Toyota propels hydrogen fuel cells
Sat, Jan 10 2015Toyota is serious about hydrogen fuel cells, and it wants the auto industry to follow suit. The Japanese automaker said this week it's releasing 5,680 fuel cell patents from around the world, including technologies used on its upcoming sedan, the 2016 Mirai. The move is unusual, but not unprecedented, as Tesla similarly released its electric vehicle patents last year. The idea for Tesla, and now for Toyota, is to spur development of alternative propulsion. "By eliminating traditional corporate boundaries, we can speed the development of new technologies and move into the future of mobility more quickly, effectively and economically," said Bob Carter, Toyota Motor Sales senior vice president of automotive operations, in a statement. Toyota's fuel cell patents will be free to use through 2020, though patents related to producing and selling hydrogen will remain open forever. Toyota said it would like companies that use its patents to share their own hydrogen patents, but won't require it. "What Toyota's doing is really a logical move, and really a good move for the industry," Devin Lindsay, principal powertrain analyst with IHS Automotive, told Autoblog. The announcement was made at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. It comes as Toyota prepares to launch the hydrogen-powered Mirai in a limited number late this year in California. The launch will be extended to the Northeastern United States next year. Toyota also has announced plans to support networks of fueling stations in each region to try to smooth consumer adoption. The Mirai has a 300-mile range on a tank of hydrogen, and it takes about five minutes to refill. Fuel cells have been receiving increased attention recently, and Audi and Volkswagen debuted hydrogen-powered cars at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. Honda, another proponent of the technology, also showed its updated FCV concept in November in Japan. The company, however, has delayed its fuel cell sedan a year until 2016. Like Toyota, Honda says its hydrogen-powered car will have a range of 300 miles or more. Meanwhile, Hyundai currently offers leases for fuel-cell powered Tucsons, which have a 265-mile range, in Southern California. Despite the optimism some automakers have for fuel cells, the technology still faces barriers. A lack of filling stations has long held it back, and many consumers are not familiar with the potential benefits.
The history and future of the Ford Bronco
Tue, 17 Jun 2014
Some have suggested that the Bronco's demise was hastened by the fallout from the O.J. trial.
Twenty years ago today, ex-NFL linebacker Al "A.C." Cowlings drove his friend and onetime running back Orenthal James "O.J." Simpson on a parade lap of the Los Angeles highway system and onto an ignoble page of the history books. If you're in your late 20s or older, or a fastidious young student of 1990s American history, you're absolutely aware that Al and O.J.'s steed for the 'chase' was a white Ford Bronco. The white Ford Bronco, even.