2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Xlt Sport Utility 4-door 4.0l 4x4 on 2040-cars
Mayfield, Kentucky, United States
Body Type:Sport Utility
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
Engine:4.0L 245Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer Sport Trac
Trim: XLT Sport Utility 4-Door
Drive Type: 4WD
Sub Model: XLT
Mileage: 138,907
Options: Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
Exterior Color: Black
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Interior Color: Gray
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Number of Cylinders: 6
Ford Explorer Sport Trac for Sale
Xlt 4.0l 4wd silver v-6 power rear window automatic cd player cruise tilt a/c
08 sport trac 39k rwd xlt sync bed cover 4dr 4.0l v6 running boards 17" wheels
Limited leather htd seats chrome wheels media 2008 ford explorer sport trac 36k(US $21,610.00)
2001 ford explorer sport trac xlt,loaded, 1 owner, mint, must see(US $7,275.00)
2008 ford explorer sport trac adrenaline limited crew cab pickup 4-door 4.0l
2007 explorer sport trac limited 4x4 mp3 player we finance(US $19,980.00)
Auto Services in Kentucky
World Class Auto Glass ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Renfro`s Collision ★★★★★
Raymond Stephens Garage ★★★★★
Quality Auto Care ★★★★★
Mike Albert Direct ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to ramp up Lincoln rollout in China in bid to catch rivals
Thu, Apr 12 2018DETROIT/BEIJING — Ford Motor Co's premium Lincoln brand plans to build as many as five new vehicles in China by 2022, according to two U.S. sources, in a move to expand sales in the world's largest vehicle market that would also blunt the impact of trade U.S.-China trade spats. Ford has said it plans to build an all-new sport utility vehicle in China by the end of 2019, however the company has not detailed future production plans for the Lincoln brand in China beyond that. "Our localization plans to support the China market are on track and will serve to further drive Lincoln's growth in China," Lincoln spokeswoman Angie Kozleski said. "Beyond that, it would be premature to discuss our future product and production plans or timing." Sources familiar with Ford's production plans told Reuters the automaker now expects to begin building the new Lincoln Aviator in China in late 2019 or early 2020, along with replacements for the MKC compact crossover and the MKZ midsize sedan, followed in 2021 by the all-new Nautilus, which replaces the Lincoln MKX crossover. A fifth model, a small coupe-like crossover, is tentatively slated for production in China in 2022, the sources said. Ford has much to lose if the war of words over trade between China and U.S. President Donald Trump escalates into a full-blown tariff war. Last year, it shipped about 80,000 vehicles to China from North America, more than half of them Lincolns to support the brand's growth. All Lincoln vehicles that Ford now sells in China are brought in from North America. Even if China does reduce its 25 percent tariff on imported vehicles - as Chinese President Xi Jinping promised on Tuesday - it is not clear that would mean a big, long-term increase in Fords and Lincolns made in U.S. factories heading to Chinese showrooms. Ford is pursuing long-range plans to build more vehicles in China to serve a market that is now roughly 60 percent larger than the U.S. market, and projected to keep growing. But it is playing catch up to hometown rival General Motors Co and German luxury brands including Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz, which have invested heavily in Chinese production in recent years as a form of insurance against trade, political and currency gyrations and to lower price points for their premium cars.
2017 Ford GT looks resplendent in Liquid Silver and will be built in Ontario
Thu, Feb 12 2015You didn't think we'd let an opportunity to capture another high-res image gallery of our favorite vehicle from the North American International Auto Show pass by, now that it's taking center stage in Chicago, did you? Especially since it's now painted in a brand-new hue? Of course not. And so we're happy to present to you the 2017 Ford GT in Liquid Silver, wearing titanium-tinted racing stripes. It may not be as classically American as the show-stopping blue that debuted with the concept in Detroit, but it's beautiful nonetheless. And, in even better news, we hear that the GT has been confirmed for production at Ford's factory in Markham, Ontario, according to our Canadian friends at CTV News. To recap what we know about the Ford GT – besides the fact that we're in mad, mad love with it, of course – it's beautiful, will be powered by a mid-mounted 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 with "more than 600 horsepower," it's beautiful, it sends all that power to the rear wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox, it's beautiful, blends a carbon fiber monocoque and body panels with aluminum subframes, and it's beautiful. We think it's likely headed for endurance-racing competition, as was the original GT40 that is its spiritual grandfather, and we're sure it will look good doing it. Heck, maybe it'll even win at Le Mans. In any case, check it out in high-res glory below, in multiple color schemes, in both images and video. Related Video: Related Gallery Ford GT Concept: Detroit 2015 View 45 Photos Related Gallery Ford GT View 11 Photos Related Gallery 2017 Ford GT: Chicago 2015 View 30 Photos Image Credit: Live photos copyright 2015 Drew Phillips / AOL Design/Style Plants/Manufacturing Chicago Auto Show Ford Coupe Performance Supercars Videos autoblog black
Ford recalling nearly 24,000 Focus EV and C-Max models over door chime
Fri, 04 Oct 2013Ford will be voluntarily recalling 23,830 Focus Electric and C-Max Hybrid and Energi models equipped with push-button ignition, according to The Detroit News. Why? Because the cars don't make a noise when the driver's door is open, and are therefore in violation of federal regulations. It's not as silly as Honda's badging recall that isn't a recall, but it's close.
Actually, that's not exactly fair. The chime is supposed to come on when the driver's door is open, as it reminds drivers not to leave their cars on or leave key fobs in the car, an easy thing to forget when the cars in question make virtually no noise at idle and do not require keys in ignitions.
The recall, which Ford is conducting voluntarily, covers 2012 and 2013 Focus Electric hatchbacks and 2013 C-Max Hybrid and Energi models. The overwhelming majority, around 22,900 units, were sold in the US, while the remaining 900 units are in Canada. How many of each model are covered in the recall is not immediately clear.