Limo, Limousine, Ford, Excursion, Suv Limo, Excellent Condition, 2005, Black, on 2040-cars
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Body Type:Limousine
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Ford
Model: Excursion
Warranty: Unspecified
Mileage: 85,200
Sub Model: 137" WB 6.8L
Options: Cassette Player
Exterior Color: Black
Power Options: Power Locks
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 10
Ford Excursion for Sale
3rd row ( limited ) tv/dvd! quad captains chairs(US $23,900.00)
2000 ford excursion limited sport utility 4-door 6.8l
Special vehicle! diesel
2004 ford excursion eddie bauer 4x4 diesel leather heated seats clean autocheck(US $15,480.00)
2005 ford excursion 6.0 eddie bauer(US $22,000.00)
2001 ford excursion limited pavo purple tons of mods awesome truck!!
Auto Services in Ohio
Zehner`s Service Center ★★★★★
Westlake Auto Body & Frame ★★★★★
Wellington Auto Svc ★★★★★
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Waikem Mitsubishi ★★★★★
Vin Devers- Auto Haus of Sylvania ★★★★★
Auto blog
eBay Find of the Day: 1970 Ford Torino King Cobra prototype
Wed, 08 May 2013Over the last decade or so, competition in NASCAR has led to some pretty funky looking racecars. And when the sport was still up and coming, the tight competition actually led to some interesting production cars. The Dodge Charger Daytona and Plymouth Superbird are perhaps the most well-known cars of the sport's "aero wars" era but the Ford Torino King Cobra might have been the most memorable of all, if not for some different homologation rules established in 1970. The Torino King Cobra never made it to production and never competed in NASCAR, but three examples exist including this one now for sale on eBay.
Designed as a successor for the aero-tuned Torino Talladega, the Torino King Cobra has a sleeker front end with hidden headlights and a sloped nose. As the story goes, NASCAR made a rule change in 1970 requiring 3,000 of the vehicles to be produced, which was substantially more than the 500 units required by the previous rule. One of the three prototypes ever built - and the only one built with the Boss 429 engine - is now for sale on eBay with a starting bid of $500,000. With a little more than three days left on the auction there are still no bids, but in the grand scheme of things this seems like a relatively fair price for a rare piece of automobile and racing history.
Ford's cars being held up in Chinese ports in trade tensions with U.S.
Wed, May 9 2018BEIJING — Ford Motor Co's imported vehicles are being held up at Chinese ports, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters, underscoring how U.S. goods are facing increased customs scrutiny in China amid a tense trade standoff. The three people said Ford and Lincoln vehicles were facing unusual delays at customs, with officials asking for extra technical checks. Two of the people said U.S.-made models of some German carmakers, mainly SUVs, being brought into China, were also affected. Ford was being asked to do extra checks on emission components, said a China-based Ford executive familiar with the matter, asking not be named because of the sensitivity of the issue. China's customs agency did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The holdups add to a growing list of American products facing issues at China's borders, as officials try to avert a full-blown trade war. Some trade experts said they believe Beijing is sending a defiant warning to Washington in response to sweeping U.S. trade demands made on China last week. Reuters reported Tuesday that China had ramped up inspections of pork shipped from the United States, after the country's customs agency said it would step up quarantine checks on American apples and logs. The second person, a China-based industry official with knowledge of the matter, said the delays for Ford — as well as some U.S.-made cars from BMW and Mercedes-Benz — had been going on for the last two weeks. "Customs pretends there are technical non-conformities of some nature that won't allow them to clear these U.S.-made cars through customs, but the U.S.-China trade frictions must be the background to this," he said. "Although no one will officially admit it." Responding to a request for comment from Reuters, a BMW spokesman said that "U.S.-made BMW cars have not been delayed at the ports as of last week and before." A Daimler spokeswoman said it was "monitoring the situation closely" regarding ongoing trade talks between China and the United States, but that she could not speculate further on other matters. The third person said the Ford issue, which had been noted by the United States government, and other holdups facing American goods, were clearly related to the trade dispute. A Ford spokeswoman in Shanghai when asked about the matter said: "We are closely monitoring our situation at the port." She declined to comment further.
Ford announces bevy of recalls, 2 of which are recalls on recalls
Tue, 04 Nov 2014
Ford has announced five separate recalls, affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
It's not been a great couple of weeks for Ford. On October 30, the company announced a 205,000-unit recall, and yesterday, it was revealed that the Ford brand's year-over-year sales were down over 5,000 units while the company itself was down 3,000 units over through October. Now, the company has announced five separate recalls affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.