Ford Excursion V10 on 2040-cars
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Engine:6.8L 415Cu. In. V10 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Private Seller
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Make: Ford
Interior Color: Tan
Model: Excursion
Number of Cylinders: 10
Trim: Limited Sport Utility 4-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Mileage: 149,000
2000 Ford excursion Limited. 149000 miles............. " just breaking in on the v10"
tan leather. driver side re-apolsterd last month
brand new tires, firestone 10 ply. {1k bucks}
always had mobile 1 every 4k and i change filters even between oil like after road trips... {easy to do on this}. and i just flushed the transmission and put 15 quarts of SYNTHETIC ATF
Tow package...... although i never towed more then my 21' boat.
Its awsome, more hp and tork then the diesel.
overdrive so , not a bad 16 mpg out on open road, cruise control, back up sensor
ice cold ac, front and rear....... new spare, never used....10 ply all terrain
i had planned to just keep it forever, but now i am required to have a pickup for work, so she must go.
i would consider trades if you have a tacoma or tundra or similar.
Ford Excursion for Sale
2003 ford excursion eddie bower, 83k miles,one owner driven, excellent condition
2004 ford excursion eddie bauer diesel 6.0l new tires(US $10,995.00)
2000 excursion (limited) 7.3 diesel ! 4x4 lifted new-tires/wheels entertainment(US $17,995.00)
2003 ford excursion v/8 gas engine - leather - loaded and like new(US $7,450.00)
2003 ford excursion eddie bauer sport utility 4-door 6.0l
2000 ford excursion 7.3 deisel 200 inch limo
Auto Services in Florida
Yokley`s Acdelco Car Care Ctr ★★★★★
Wing Motors Inc ★★★★★
Whitt Rentals ★★★★★
Weston Towing Co ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Vargas Tire Super Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford expands air bag recall nationwide
Thu, Dec 18 2014Ford Motor Co. has agreed to government demands to expand a driver's side air bag inflator recall to the entire U.S. The move announced Thursday adds 447,000 Ford vehicles to the list of those recalled due to driver's inflators made by Japan's Takata Corp. The inflators can explode with too much force, spewing shrapnel into drivers and passengers. Ford's action puts pressure on BMW and Chrysler, the only two automakers that haven't agreed to national recalls. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration made the demand of five automakers, saying the inflators are dangerous. Honda and Mazda already took their recalls national. Previously the recalls were limited to high-humidity states mainly along the Gulf Coast. The Ford national recall covers certain 2005 to 2008 Mustangs and 2005 and 2006 GT sports cars. The company also announced it would recall the same cars in Canada, Mexico and a few other countries. Thursday's announcement brings to just over 502,000 the number of Ford vehicles under recall for Takata driver's side air bags. The company said it knows of one accident and injury from the problems, in a 2007 Mustang in North Carolina. Dealers will replace the inflators at no cost to customers. Last month, NHTSA demanded that Takata and the five automakers recall driver's inflators across the nation.Takata and Chrysler have refused and could face legal action. BMW says it's still evaluating the demand. Takata hired the New York public relations firm Sard Verbinnen & Co. and took out full-page advertisements Thursday in newspapers including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and three German publications. The ads, featuring a letter from Chairman and CEO Shigehisa Takata, said the company will work with NHTSA and automakers to expand the recalls by increasing production capacity for replacement air bags. The company said it's exploring whether other companies' air bags can be used in replacement kits, and it's increasing testing to find the exact cause of the problems. "Takata will work in unison with automakers to advance our common goal of putting the safety of customers first," the letter said. But in documents filed with NHTSA, Takata refused to do a national recall, saying it's not supported by testing data. The company also said NHTSA didn't have the authority to order a parts supplier to do a recall, and that only automakers can conduct them.
2013 North American Car and Truck/Utility of the Year finalists announced [w/poll]
Wed, 12 Dec 20122012 is almost in the books and automakers are spending December gearing up for the 2013 auto show season, which tips off next month at the Detroit Auto Show. Traditionally, the latter opens up with the announcement of the North American Car and Truck/Utility of the Year awards, and this year figures to be no different.
But up until this moment, we didn't know which six vehicles would be parked ahead of the stage as finalists, with executives and engineers waiting for the winners to be disclosed. Whittled down from October's "short list" of nominees (11 cars and 10 truck/utility vehicles), the finalists are as follows:
2013 North American Car of the Year:
BMW to follow Honda back into F1?
Mon, 14 Apr 2014The economic downturn wrought devastating effects on motor racing. Formula One alone lost half its engine suppliers when Honda left at the end of the 2008 season, and both BMW and Toyota followed at the end of 2009. But things are looking up again. Cosworth may have dropped out this season, reducing the engine suppliers to three: Ferrari, Renault and Mercedes, the latter of which admits that it may have left had the engine formula not changed. But Mercedes has stayed and is dominating the championship. Honda is coming back next season. And word around the paddock is it may not be the only one.
According to Giancarlo Minardi - founder of the team now known as Scuderia Toro Rosso - BMW engineers have been conspicuously spotted lately at F1 test sessions and grands prix, lending to speculation that the new engine regulations may entice the Bavarian automaker back into the series. According to Minardi, BMW's marketing division is pushing for the automaker's return to F1, with the board slated to make a decision in May. BMW would be more likely to consider an engine-supply deal rather than taking a team over like it had with Sauber, but with which team or teams it might collaborate remains a big question mark at this point.
As if that's not enough, Ford is said to be considering taking over Cosworth's aborted V6 turbo engine program to take both outfits back into the sport as well. Cosworth supplied F1 engines under the Ford banner for years, but returned under its own name for four seasons from 2010 through 2013 before shuttering its program to develop an engine to meet the new regulations adopted this season.