2000 Ford Excursion Limited Sport Utility 4-door 6.8l on 2040-cars
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
2000 ford Exursion 99k 4x4 V10 one ton 18" suspesion lift 3" body lift two sets of rims and tires one are 49.21x16.5 with weld wheels 14 wide and fuel black 20x14 wheels with 40.19.5x20 dual sky jacker steering shocks, dual front pro comt shocks,brand new 2010 ford super duty front clip, top gun front bumper, projector head lights, carbin fibur grill, complete custom king ranch with carbon interior, bush wacker fender flare, santin black paint job, complete custom sound system blue tooth,15 pro pioners woofers, dual door componets speekers,dvd player, pandora,dual amps,dual jell batterys, front and rear camera, new brakes, new battery, new radiator, dual a\c, top of the line alarm system with gps, tinted windows, new complete front end plus front lockers, new drive shafts, new molded off road floor mats, all new window motors, no dents no rust.everythink works great and looks awesome. No trades don,t low ball me. Call John 239.225.5031
|
Ford Excursion for Sale
2004 limited used turbo 6.0 powerstroke diesel needs work leather repaint 4x4 $
6.0l diesel 4x4 eddie bauer package - perfect condition
2005 excursion 4x4 limited 6.8l v10 auto htd leather rear dvd ent only 81k miles(US $19,980.00)
1 owner - eddie bauer - 4x4 - v10 - 3rd seat - leather - tv/dvd - no reserve
2003 excursion limousine 14 passenger limo 140" stretch buy it!!!(US $17,900.00)
2000 ford excursion xlt sport utility 4-door 6.8l
Auto Services in Florida
Yow`s Automotive Machine ★★★★★
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
Whitt Rentals ★★★★★
Vlads Autobahn LLC ★★★★★
Village Ford ★★★★★
Ultimate Euro Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Honda poised for growth, Detroit to hold steady, Car Wars study says
Fri, Jun 5 2015The automotive industry is expected to keep booming in the US over the next several years, but the train might start running out of steam in the long term, according to 2015's Car Wars report from Bank of America Merrill Lynch analyst John Murphy. The forecast focuses on changes between the 2016 and 2019 model years, and the latest trends appear similar in some cases to the past predictions. Sales are expected to keep growing and reach a peak of 20 million in 2018, according to the Detroit Free Press. The expansion is projected to come from a quick pace of vehicle launches, with an average of 48 introductions a year – 26 percent more than in 1996. Crossovers are expected to make up a third of these, maintaining their strong popularity. However, Murphy predicts a decline, as well. By 2025, total sales could fall to around 15 million units. As of May 2015, the seasonally adjusted annual rate for this year stands at 17.71 million. Like last year, Honda is predicted to be a big winner in the future thanks to products like the next-gen Civic. "Honda should be the biggest market share gainer," Murphy said when presenting the report, according to Free Press. Meanwhile, in a situation similar to Car Wars from 2012, a lack of many new vehicles is expected to cause a drop for Hyundai, Kia, and Nissan. Based on this forecast, Ford, General Motors, and FCA US will all generally maintain market share for the coming years. The report does make some future product predictions, though. The next Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra might come in 2019, which is earlier than expected. Also, Lincoln could get a Mustang-based coupe for 2017, a compact sedan for 2018 and an Explorer-based model in 2019, according to the Free Press. Related Video: News Source: The Detroit Free PressImage Credit: Nam Y. Huh / AP Photo Earnings/Financials Chrysler Fiat Ford GM Honda Lincoln Car Buying fca us
Ford exec reveals new F-150 Raptor packs 450 horsepower
Mon, Jan 26 2015Between the new GT supercar, Shelby GT350R muscle car and F-150 Raptor off-roader, Ford had quite the array of performance machinery on display at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this month. One thing it didn't reveal about any of the three, however, is how much power they'd pack, but a senior executive at the Blue Oval automaker has reportedly let the cat out of the bag when it comes to the Raptor. During a televised interview during the Rolex 24 at Daytona this past weekend, Ford's product development chief Raj Nair is said to have revealed that the new F-150 Raptor will offer 450 horsepower. That's pretty impressive from a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6, and would put the new Raptor out ahead of the 411 hp produced by the 6.2-liter naturally aspirated V8 in the previous SVT Raptor. That doesn't give us the whole picture, though, because in a vehicle this big especially, torque will play a huge factor. The outgoing Raptor offered 424 pound-feet of twist, and the existing 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine is already producing 420 lb-ft – so it seems fairly safe to assume the new Raptor will eclipse those figures as well, but we'll have to wait for official word to find out for sure. Related Video:
BMW to follow Honda back into F1?
Mon, 14 Apr 2014The economic downturn wrought devastating effects on motor racing. Formula One alone lost half its engine suppliers when Honda left at the end of the 2008 season, and both BMW and Toyota followed at the end of 2009. But things are looking up again. Cosworth may have dropped out this season, reducing the engine suppliers to three: Ferrari, Renault and Mercedes, the latter of which admits that it may have left had the engine formula not changed. But Mercedes has stayed and is dominating the championship. Honda is coming back next season. And word around the paddock is it may not be the only one.
According to Giancarlo Minardi - founder of the team now known as Scuderia Toro Rosso - BMW engineers have been conspicuously spotted lately at F1 test sessions and grands prix, lending to speculation that the new engine regulations may entice the Bavarian automaker back into the series. According to Minardi, BMW's marketing division is pushing for the automaker's return to F1, with the board slated to make a decision in May. BMW would be more likely to consider an engine-supply deal rather than taking a team over like it had with Sauber, but with which team or teams it might collaborate remains a big question mark at this point.
As if that's not enough, Ford is said to be considering taking over Cosworth's aborted V6 turbo engine program to take both outfits back into the sport as well. Cosworth supplied F1 engines under the Ford banner for years, but returned under its own name for four seasons from 2010 through 2013 before shuttering its program to develop an engine to meet the new regulations adopted this season.