2014 Ford Escape Se on 2040-cars
1401 Darlington Ave, Crawfordsville, Indiana, United States
Engine:1.6L I4 16V GDI DOHC Turbo
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FMCU0GX5EUD71221
Stock Num: T1
Make: Ford
Model: Escape SE
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: White
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 51
Ford Escape for Sale
2009 ford escape xlt
2014 ford escape se(US $27,645.00)
2009 ford escape xlt
2014 ford escape titanium(US $30,595.00)
2014 ford escape titanium(US $32,190.00)
2014 ford escape titanium(US $33,685.00)
Auto Services in Indiana
Wilson`s Transmission ★★★★★
Westside Motors ★★★★★
Tom Roush Mazda ★★★★★
Tom & Ed`s Autobody Inc ★★★★★
Seniour`s Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Ryan`s Radiator & Auto Air Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Lincoln dealers to build standalone dealerships separate from Ford
Tue, Aug 14 2018Way back in 2011, Ford Motor Credit Co. established Lincoln Automotive Financial Services as part of what Automotive News called "a campaign to set the Lincoln brand apart." Lincoln's been on a wild, public ride in the seven years since, which included a near-death experience in 2013 under former Ford CEO Alan Mulally. But Ford's luxury brand has rebounded and is ready to take another shot at setting itself apart. Automaker execs have asked dealers with twinned Ford- Lincoln dealerships in 30 major U.S. markets to build standalone stores. According to company data, the move isn't a gamble — dealers with standalone showrooms sell more vehicles. Lincoln's standalone dealerships in the 30 major U.S. markets that account for 70 percent of luxury segment sales increased 48 percent from 2014 to 2017, compared to an overall Lincoln brand sales increase of 18 percent. After a former Ford-Lincoln dealer in Minneapolis opened a devoted Lincoln store this January, sales have climbed 60 percent so far this year. Dealers in Orange County, California, and Atlanta, Georgia have seen sales double since opening exclusive Lincoln storefronts. The sales manager at the Atlanta dealer said, "Customers have pulled up and said, 'This is how it should be.'" Robert Parker, Lincoln's head of marketing, said, "Customers expect the environment to be equal to the product. They want to buy a luxury product in a luxury environment." That issue repeatedly comes up when a mass-market brand launches a luxury product; observers have lately wondered how much the issue affects sales of Hyundai's Genesis brand. Out of 845 Lincoln showrooms nationwide, there are 150 Lincoln dealers in those 30 major U.S. markets. So far, 72 dealers have made or are working to make the standalone switch on their own. Lincoln is asking the remaining 78 shops to follow suit, to agree to a new facility by July 2019 and to have the store finished by July 2021. Only the showrooms would need to be exclusive, service and other back-end departments can remain in Ford-branded complexes. Wielding the carrot, Lincoln will help dealers with relocating, and pay more for every car sold. Wielding the stick, Lincoln said that come Q2 2019, it won't let twinned dealers sell Black Label trims if they don't already. Over the next couple of years, Lincoln will complete the revamp of its lineup. Said marketing honco Parker, "The next phase of the transformation is critical.
2015 Ford Mustang earns Five Stars from NHTSA [w/video]
Fri, Feb 13 2015We already know that the latest Ford Mustang is a pretty potent pony car in terms of its performance potential, but according to the government, it's a safe choice too. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recently released its New Car Assessment Program crash test results for the 2015 'Stang coupe, and it came away with top five-star overall ratings in every evaluation. The Mustang received a five-star overall score and five stars for its frontal, side and rollover ratings. The only minor ding was a four-star result just for the backseat in a side barrier crash. According to NHTSA, "Although not included in the star rating, the rear passenger's thoracic rib deflection was elevated." You can check out the full NCAP evaluation, here. According to Ford, the latest Mustang has twice as many airbags and crash sensors as the outgoing model. NHTSA also likes that the pony car offers a rearview camera and forward collision warning – two of the technologies that the agency recommends buyers getting for added safety. Watch the car crash in the video below. 2015 MUSTANG EARNS HIGHEST VEHICLE SAFETY RATING FROM NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION National Highway Traffic Safety Administration awards the all-new 2015 Mustang a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment Program All-new Mustang has twice as many airbags, twice as many peripheral crash sensors and additional pretensioning safety belt technology compared to the outgoing model The new Mustang is the first car to offer four-, six- and eight-cylinder engines that each produce at least 300 horsepower – a 300-horsepower 3.7-liter V6, a more powerful 435-horsepower 5.0-liter V8, and an all-new 310-horsepower 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 11, 2015 – The 2015 Ford Mustang received a top safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The 2015 Mustang earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in NHTSA's New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) testing. The New Car Assessment Program is the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's evaluation program for new vehicle designs established to test for performance against safety threats. Now on sale at Ford dealers, the all-new 2015 Mustang received five stars in the frontal crash test, five stars in the side crash test and five stars in the rollover crash test. "The new Mustang was built from the ground up," said Carl Widmann, Mustang chief engineer.
Is that the Ford GT Le Mans racer in the background of this Forza video?
Mon, Jan 26 2015Shortly after the reveal of the new Ford GT in Detroit a couple of weeks ago, Microsoft announced that it was putting the new American supercar on the cover of the upcoming sixth installment of the Forza Motorsport video game series. Now it has put out a video of the process of digitizing Dearborn's latest. Whether you're into Detroit steel (or carbon fiber and aluminum in this case), exotic supercars or video games, the video is worth a watch in and of itself. But our eyes were focused on something else. In the background of one shot (around the 1:49 mark) you can see a design board with renderings of what looks to be the rumored racing version of the GT – complete with reshaped air intakes, deeper side sills, a bigger rear wing and a central rear fin like you'd find on the latest LMP1 racing prototypes. It wouldn't be the first time we've caught wind of the prospect of the Blue Oval's new supercar going racing. We first heard of the plans last October, further reinforced in December with reports of the new GT coming to Detroit. And as we reported just a couple of weeks ago following the supercar's reveal, a return to Le Mans could be in the cards – which would be fortuitous timing, since next year will mark the 50th anniversary of the original GT40 scoring its landmark 1-2-3 finish in the 24-hour race.