2011 Ford Edge Sel *clean/lowmilage* *camera* on 2040-cars
Glendale, California, United States
2011 Ford Edge SEL : Rear View Camera/Blind spot sensors/Heated leather seats Interior : Light grey Exterior: Mediterranean Blue Metallic Mileage : 7480 ~~~~~~~~~CAR HAS A SALVAGE TITLE~~~~~~~~~ All parts were replaced with OEM Ford parts Parts Replaced : AIRBAGS HAVE NOT BEEN DEPLOYED ( ORIGINAL AIRBAGS)- Hood - Left/Right Headlights - Left/Right Fenders - Bumper Cover - Grill - Radiator, A/C Condenser, Radiator Support, Cooling Fan Assembly Vehicle has no frame/suspension damage. Shipping Shipping will be split 50/50 between me and the buyer. |
Ford Edge for Sale
2012 edge se,fwd,v6,automatic,cloth,microsoft sync,17in wheels,54k,we finance!!(US $17,900.00)
2013 ford edge ltd heated leather sony audio 20's 41k texas direct auto(US $24,780.00)
2013 ford edge sel heated leather nav rear cam 20's 12k texas direct auto(US $27,980.00)
2013 ford edge limited sport utility 4-door 3.5l(US $36,000.00)
2009 ford edge sel sport utility 4-door 3.5l(US $15,500.00)
2013 ford edge sel sport utility 4-door 3.5l
Auto Services in California
Zoll Inc ★★★★★
Zeller`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Your Choice Car ★★★★★
Young`s Automotive ★★★★★
Xact Window Tinting ★★★★★
Whitaker Brake & Chassis Specialists ★★★★★
Auto blog
2014 Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrids get deep, deep discount
Thu, Feb 26 2015Math-phobes may not appreciate all the price discounts available for potential buyers of the Ford C-Max Energi Plug-in Hybrid. For everyone else, though, break out the calculators and celebrate. Because the plug-ins, or at least the 2014 model-year versions, can be had for as much as a third off. How? Start with $4,000 bonus cash from Ford (double what it used to be) and add another $1,750 in dealer discounts, according to Cars Direct. Additionally, the feds will provide a $4,000 tax incentive, while shoppers in the great state of California might get another $1,500 in clean-vehicle rebates. Add them all up – oh, and another $1,000 thrown in by some dealers – and the MSRP of just under $34,000 gets brought down to less than $22,000 out of pocket. It makes that recent $900 price cut for the model seem pretty minor by comparison, doesn't it. Ford is looking to unload a bunch of 2014 model-year C-Max Energi models after sales, which started strong last year, tapered off in recent months. While Americans boosted C-Max Energi purchases by 18 percent last year to 8,433 units, that year-over-year sales gain had been 58 percent through last June. Meanwhile, January sales were down 16 percent to just 395 units. Related Videos: Featured Gallery 2013 Ford C-Max Energi: First Drive View 20 Photos News Source: Cars Direct via Green Car ReportsImage Credit: Copyright 2015 Drew Phillips/AOL Green Ford Hybrid PHEV discounts
Ford F-450 claims best-in-class towing, company abandons practice of removing items to boost payload number
Tue, 02 Sep 2014The ongoing heavy-duty truck battle between Ford and Ram is showing no signs of slowing down. The Blue Oval is trying to remove at least one point of contention between the two brands by testing its 2015 F-450 Super Duty using the Society of Automotive Engineers J2807 towing standard, which Ram also uses. In the new evaluation, the F-450 is rated at a max towing capacity of 31,200 pounds. That's an identical amount as under Ford's own, previous test.
"We leave no doubt with customers that the F-450 pickup truck has best-in-class towing of 31,200 pounds - whether tested using our own internal towing standards or SAE J2807," said Raj Nair, Ford group vice president for Global Product Development, in the company's release.
At the same time, Ford is also changing how it calculates the F-450's payload. Instead of using its minimum curb weight as before, the brand is now using the truck's base curb weight. The revision lowers the pickup's rating to 5,300 pounds, compared to 5,450 pounds previously. The company said in its announcement that the reason for this is "aligning its payload rating practices with other manufacturers to make it easier for customers to compare vehicles." General Motors made a similar switch for its pickups in August.
Trump did talk to Bill Ford, but the Kentucky plant was never moving to Mexico
Fri, Nov 18 2016President-elect Donald J. Trump has been butting heads with Ford for a while now. A lot of it seems to stem from misunderstanding or misrepresenting facts about how the automaker currently does business and its plans for the future. After a sit-down with executive chairman Bill Ford Jr., the misunderstandings continue, but Trump has apparently convinced the company to make some changes. During his campaign, Trump claimed that Ford was going to fire US workers and move manufacturing to Mexico. That wasn't the case – yes, Ford planned to transfer Focus and C-Max production from Wayne, Michigan, to Cuautitlan, Mexico, but no, that wouldn't mean anyone losing their job. The Wayne plant will continue to operate, and likely busier than before, as it will be the home of the new Bronco and Ranger. So Ford CEO Mark Fields responded with the facts, and then chairman Bill Ford Jr. sat down with Trump over the summer. Things apparently weren't resolved to Trump's satisfaction, so he and Bill Ford spoke on the phone yesterday as he claims in this tweet: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Let's pick that apart. First off, it's not a Lincoln plant, per se – the Louisville Assembly Plant currently builds the Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC, two small crossovers that share a platform. Ford was considering moving MKC production out of Kentucky to Mexico, but it would not have resulted in many lost jobs if any – the union had already agreed to moving the MKC in 2015 negotiations, and taking production of the slow-selling Lincoln out of the plant would open up capacity for more Fords. Be that as it may, Ford has decided not to move MKC production out of the plant, either for political reasons of placation or because it didn't make the greatest deal of business sense, maybe a combination of the two. That means Trump isn't really saving any American jobs in the short term. If anything, this move could keep Ford supply-constrained and result in reduced sales, which in turn brings the company less money and affects the bottom line and all employees. But that's speculation, so we won't tweet it. There is of course the possibility that Ford will be convinced, either by sheer will or by a more attractive trade situation, to invest in increased US production, which could bear fruit later on. We are told by Ford that the two men did in fact speak yesterday.