2008 Red Se! on 2040-cars
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:3.5L 3496CC 213Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:GAS
Make: Ford
Model: Edge
Trim: SE Sport Utility 4-Door
Transmission Description: 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
Number of Doors: 4
Drive Type: FWD
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 109,241
Sub Model: SE
Number of Cylinders: 6
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Gray
Ford Edge for Sale
Warranty navigation pano leather 1 owner non smoker clean carfax(US $25,800.00)
We finance '07 ford sunroof abs am/fm/clock/cdx6/mp3 alloy wheels rear spoiler
Ford edge
V6 navigation leather heated seats sunroof chrome bluetooth sync cruise(US $26,795.00)
2010 ford edge sport pano roof sync 22" wheels 64k mi texas direct auto(US $23,780.00)
2012 ford edge ecoboost fwd rebuilt salvage title repaired damage salvage cars(US $19,800.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Zig`s Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
World Auto Network ★★★★★
Woda Automotive ★★★★★
Wholesale Tire Co ★★★★★
Westway Body Shop ★★★★★
Toth Buick GMC Trucks ★★★★★
Auto blog
2015 Ford Mustang to make world debut on Dec. 5 [w/video]
Tue, 19 Nov 2013Between a bevvy of spy shots, speculative renders and insidery images from the halls of Car and Driver, we've got a pretty decent idea of what the 2015 Ford Mustang might look like. Still, we're excited to see the real deal as soon as possible.
Turns out that Ford has told us just when that first official look might come, too, although it has chosen somewhat of a backdoor fashion for dropping the news.
The video below popped up on the Ford Mustang YouTube channel this morning, promoting a social media effort called #MustangInspires on. The video and hashtag ask fans of the pony car to share pictures of the car - or "photographic stories of inspiration" - on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. But the truly interesting part of the video description is that which mentions taking "the cover off the all-new Mustang" on December 5. Consider our calendars marked.
Ford looks to protect logo from Toronto mayor followers
Fri, 15 Nov 2013One is a member of the Detroit Three and the maker of the Mustang, Fusion, Explorer and F-150. The other is an admitted loudmouthed, drunk-driving, crack-smoking mayor in Canada. Unfortunately for one, it shares its name with the other. Yes, Ford Motor Company is going to great lengths to keep its iconic Blue Oval logo from being appropriated by supporters of besieged Toronto mayor Rob Ford.
At a United Way event earlier this week, some of Mayor Ford's fans showed up with shirts that featured the automaker's logo with the words "Ford Nation," on them. Naturally, Mayor Ford signed them. FoMoCo was quick to issue an unhappy statement:
"Ford did not grant permission for use of its logo. We view it as an unauthorized use of our trademark and have asked it to be stopped," spokesperson Jay Cooney said. There was also a statement from Ford of Canada's Twitter account after a user alerted the company:
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.