E350 Wagon Xlt 5.4l Cd 6 Speakers Am/fm Radio Air Conditioning Power Steering on 2040-cars
Minerva, Ohio, United States
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:5.4
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Wagon
Vehicle Title:Clear
Options: CD Player
Make: Ford
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
Model: E-Series Van
Mileage: 14,809
Sub Model: XLT
Warranty: Unspecified
Exterior Color: Silver
Vehicle Inspection: Inspected (include details in your description)
Interior Color: Other
Trim: XLT
Number of Cylinders: 8
Drive Type: RWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Ford E-Series Van for Sale
Black 15 passenger e-350 navigation backup camera sync usb port we finance
01 e350 passenger van luxury conversion 11 12 15(US $7,990.00)
2009 e150 xlt premium nav back up camera braun wheelchair lift
Ford e-250 cargo van!!! 4.6 liter v8!!! low miles!!! autochecke one owner!!!
Ford e-250 extended cargo van!!! 4.6 liter v8!!! low miles, one owner!!!
Beautiful ford van, choochoo custom, handicapped wheelchair accessible with lift(US $12,000.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Weber Road Auto Service ★★★★★
Twinsburg Brake & Tire ★★★★★
Trost`s Service ★★★★★
TransColonial Auto Service ★★★★★
Top Tech Auto ★★★★★
Tire Discounters ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford Ranger, UK Mustang, Hyundai Hybrid | Autoblog Minute
Sat, Aug 29 2015Ford may bring the Ranger back to the US, the UK goes nuts over Mustang, and the battle of hybrids heats up with spy shots of Prius and a new Hyundai. Autoblog senior editor Greg Migliore reports on highlights from the week in automotive news.
Jim Hackett says metal tariffs costing Ford $1 billion in profits
Wed, Sep 26 2018Ford CEO Jim Hackett divulged in an interview with Bloomberg that the Trump administration's tariffs on metals imported from the European Union, Canada and Mexico have affected the automaker's balance sheet, adding that trade disputes need a quick resolution. "From Ford's perspective, the metals tariffs took about $1 billion in profit from us," Hackett told the outlet. "The irony is we source most of that in the U.S. today anyways. We're in a good place right now, but if it goes on longer there will be more damage." Hackett did not specify what period the $1 billion covered, but a Ford spokesman said the CEO was referring to internal forecasts at Ford for higher tariff-related costs in 2018 and 2019. President Trump in March announced his intention to enact 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent on imported aluminum from the three trade zones as a way to protect the U.S. steel industry. The move sent U.S. automakers' stock prices plunging at a time when they were coming off weak monthly sales reports. Separately, President Trump has targeted China with two rounds of tariffs targeting a combined $260 billion worth of imports. China has responded by enacting 25-percent tariffs on U.S. goods including vehicle imports. In the interview, Hackett said that has hurt demand for Lincoln, which has found a growing market for its luxury vehicles in China, and made the price of the Lincoln MKC less attractive to Chinese buyers. The MKC is built at the company's Louisville, Ky. assembly plant. "We've had to move people in that factory to other operations because of that trade problem," he said. It's not clear what those moves entail or how many workers were involved. Autoblog sought comment from a Ford spokeswoman and will update this story if we hear back. Ford last month announced it was scrapping plans to import the Focus Active small crossover to the U.S. from China because of the new 25-percent tariffs on Chinese imports. Material from Reuters was used in this report Related Video:
Ford recalling nearly 24,000 Focus EV and C-Max models over door chime
Fri, 04 Oct 2013Ford will be voluntarily recalling 23,830 Focus Electric and C-Max Hybrid and Energi models equipped with push-button ignition, according to The Detroit News. Why? Because the cars don't make a noise when the driver's door is open, and are therefore in violation of federal regulations. It's not as silly as Honda's badging recall that isn't a recall, but it's close.
Actually, that's not exactly fair. The chime is supposed to come on when the driver's door is open, as it reminds drivers not to leave their cars on or leave key fobs in the car, an easy thing to forget when the cars in question make virtually no noise at idle and do not require keys in ignitions.
The recall, which Ford is conducting voluntarily, covers 2012 and 2013 Focus Electric hatchbacks and 2013 C-Max Hybrid and Energi models. The overwhelming majority, around 22,900 units, were sold in the US, while the remaining 900 units are in Canada. How many of each model are covered in the recall is not immediately clear.