2002 Ford E-450 Econoline Super Duty Custom Cutaway Van 2-door 5.4l on 2040-cars
United States
Exceptionally well
maintained 2002 clean air shuttle bus. Wheel chair lift, was previously
used by UCSF, hasn't been used since 2012. 102,000 miles, 5.4L CNG
Powered (Natural Gas) Triton V-8 Engine, 5-Speed Automatic Overdrive
Transmission. Clean Title.
|
Ford E-Series Van for Sale
2004 ford e350 14 foot box, clean,low milage(US $8,100.00)
2003 ford cutvan e350 super duty commercial diesel with power liftgate(US $9,500.00)
One owner wheelchair passenger van, rear air, clean, 8 passenger, good tires(US $6,995.00)
1999 ford e-150 van
High-top conversion van - sofa / bed - rear air - runs great! - no reserve!
2012 ford e-250 van/hydramaster 4.8 cds carpet cleaning machine
Auto blog
Ford recalling 830,000 vehicles to replace side door latches
Thu, Aug 4 2016The Basics: Ford is conducting a recall for roughly 830,000 models. The affected vehicles include the 2013 to 2015 Ford C-Max, 2012 to 2015 Ford Focus, 2013 to 2015 Ford Escape, 2015 Lincoln MKC, 2015 Ford Mustang, and 2014 to 2016 Ford Transit Connect. The recall is focused primarily in Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, California, Arizona, Hawaii, Georgia, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Nevada, Utah, Oklahoma, Washington, and Oregon as the problem mostly affects cars in states with warm weather. The Problem: The pawl spring tab in the side door latch in the affected vehicles could break, preventing the door from latching and could even cause the door to open while driving. Injuries/Deaths: There is one reported injury and one reported accident. The Fix: Dealers will replace the affected cars' side door latches. If you own one: Reach out to your local Ford dealer to schedule a service. Related Video: Related Gallery 2015 Ford Mustang: First Drive View 55 Photos News Source: FordImage Credit: Copyright 2014 Drew Phillips / AOL Recalls Ford Lincoln lincoln mkc
Company veterans promoted to set a course for the future of Ford
Wed, Apr 10 2019Ford on Wednesday named two company veterans to lead its auto and mobility businesses as the No. 2 U.S. automaker shifts its focus to autonomous vehicles and realigns its automobile portfolio. Joe Hinrichs was named president of Ford's automotive unit, and Jim Farley will be president, new businesses, technology and strategy, effective May 1. Both will report to Chief Executive Officer Jim Hackett. Hinrichs' goal will be a sustainable EBIT margin (earnings before interest and taxes) of at least 8 percent, Ford said. He'll have responsibility for all of Ford's global business units, and both the Ford and Lincoln brands. And he'll lead all of the automotive skills teams, from product development through customer experience. "Joe Hinrichs possesses the knowledge, experience and leadership to now take our Automotive business to world-class levels of product excellence, customer satisfaction, efficiency and financial performance," Hackett said. "As we enter a busy period for new product launches and further restructuring in underperforming markets, Joe's leadership in transforming businesses through focused execution will be key." Farley is charged with leading Ford's strategic transformation, in which it hopes to gain higher margins through smart/connected vehicles. He'll oversee corporate strategy, global data analytics, global partnerships, research and advanced engineering, including initiatives in smart mobility and autonomous vehicles. "Jim Farley's job is to drive us into the future, both strategically and operationally, from AVs to mobility experiences to leveraging AI and big data. Jim combines an innate feel for what customers want and need in vehicles and the ability to translate this into the vehicles and services of the future," Hackett said. Marcy Klevorn, president of Ford Mobility, plans to retire Oct. 1 after 36 years at Ford. Until then, she will report to Hackett in a strategic role. "I have asked Marcy to work with me and the senior team to accelerate our transformation," Hackett said. "Marcy's decades of experience working with many of the leading companies in the tech space as well as the work she has done with the transformation of Ford IT and the establishment of Ford Mobility gives her unique knowledge to drive these initiatives."
These are the cars being discontinued for 2024 and beyond
Fri, Jun 21 2024While we get new and updated car models every year, its inevitable that we'll need to say goodbye to some nameplates as well. This time around, it feels like we have confirmation or reports of an unusually large number of vehicles being discontinued in 2024 and the coming years. We shouldn't be surprised. A large number of automakers are approaching their various target dates for electrification of their fleets. As such, some beloved internal combustion cars are going away, sometimes with appropriate fanfare like special editions. Others are slinking away quietly, killed by slowing sales and changing consumer trends. Of course, the end of production doesn't necessarily mean permanent death. Some of these models could be resurrected in later years ... and probably as an EV. With that in mind, here are the vehicles that are being discontinued in 2024 and beyond.  Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio Alfa Romeo ended the production of its combustion-only Quadrifoglio models in April 2024 as the Italian automaker moves toward an electrified future. This isn't the end of the Quadrifoglio entirely, though, with Larry Dominique, Alfa Romeo senior vice president and head of North America, writing, "I look forward to presenting the next chapter in the four-leaf clover’s journey."  Chevrolet Camaro GM is ending production of the Chevy Camaro after 2024, but is sending it off in style with a CollectorÂ’s Edition. WouldnÂ’t it be cool, though, if Chevy brought it back as an EV?  Chevrolet Malibu Rumors of its demise have been around for a while, but now itÂ’s official. GM will end production of the Chevy Malibu in November of 2024. The assembly line in Kansas will be retooled to build the replacement for the Chevy Bolt.  Dodge Durango The three-row Durango is slated to be replaced by the Stealth nameplate after 2024. The Durango name could make a comeback later, according to rumors, on a body-on frame SUV based on the Jeep WagoneerÂ’s platform.  Ford Edge This is the last year for the Edge in the U.S., with the final unit rolling off the assembly line in April. On sale since 2007, the Edge topped 100,000 sales in all but three full years of production.  Ford Escape Newly refreshed for the 2023 model year, FordÂ’s popular Escape compact SUV is reportedly taking its leave in 2025 in order to usher in — you guessed it — an EV in its place.