2010 Frd Crn Vic Police Intrcptr Vry Gd Cond Low Miles No Res Low Starting Price on 2040-cars
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
Engine:4.6L 281Cu. In. V8 FLEX SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Dealer
Body Type:Sedan
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:FLEX
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Make: Ford
Model: Crown Victoria
Options: CD Player
Trim: Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door
Safety Features: Side Airbags
Power Options: Power Windows
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 67,817
Vehicle Inspection: Inspected (include details in your description)
Sub Model: 4dr Sdn w/3.
Number of Doors: 4
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 8
Ford Crown Victoria for Sale
1956 ford crown victoria
2000 ford crown victoria base sedan 4-door 4.6l police interceptor
2008 black ford crown victoria 4 door sedan salvage one owner
2000 ford crown victoria base sedan 4-door 4.6l
Gold p71 street appearance pkg 111k hwy miles pw pl cruise carpet carolina car(US $5,595.00)
2004 ford crown victoria police interceptor cruise wow! low reserve!(US $4,000.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Yukikaze Auto Inc ★★★★★
Woodworth Automotive ★★★★★
Vogler Ford Collision Center ★★★★★
Ultimate Exhaust ★★★★★
Twin Automotive & Transmission ★★★★★
Trac Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to ramp up Lincoln rollout in China in bid to catch rivals
Thu, Apr 12 2018DETROIT/BEIJING — Ford Motor Co's premium Lincoln brand plans to build as many as five new vehicles in China by 2022, according to two U.S. sources, in a move to expand sales in the world's largest vehicle market that would also blunt the impact of trade U.S.-China trade spats. Ford has said it plans to build an all-new sport utility vehicle in China by the end of 2019, however the company has not detailed future production plans for the Lincoln brand in China beyond that. "Our localization plans to support the China market are on track and will serve to further drive Lincoln's growth in China," Lincoln spokeswoman Angie Kozleski said. "Beyond that, it would be premature to discuss our future product and production plans or timing." Sources familiar with Ford's production plans told Reuters the automaker now expects to begin building the new Lincoln Aviator in China in late 2019 or early 2020, along with replacements for the MKC compact crossover and the MKZ midsize sedan, followed in 2021 by the all-new Nautilus, which replaces the Lincoln MKX crossover. A fifth model, a small coupe-like crossover, is tentatively slated for production in China in 2022, the sources said. Ford has much to lose if the war of words over trade between China and U.S. President Donald Trump escalates into a full-blown tariff war. Last year, it shipped about 80,000 vehicles to China from North America, more than half of them Lincolns to support the brand's growth. All Lincoln vehicles that Ford now sells in China are brought in from North America. Even if China does reduce its 25 percent tariff on imported vehicles - as Chinese President Xi Jinping promised on Tuesday - it is not clear that would mean a big, long-term increase in Fords and Lincolns made in U.S. factories heading to Chinese showrooms. Ford is pursuing long-range plans to build more vehicles in China to serve a market that is now roughly 60 percent larger than the U.S. market, and projected to keep growing. But it is playing catch up to hometown rival General Motors Co and German luxury brands including Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz, which have invested heavily in Chinese production in recent years as a form of insurance against trade, political and currency gyrations and to lower price points for their premium cars.
Mustang Cobra Jet prototype garners $200k for charity at Barrett-Jackson
Wed, 02 Oct 2013A few weeks ago we brought you news of a one-off Mustang Cobra Jet that Ford was donating to charity. The car was set to be auctioned off by Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Now that auction has taken place, bringing in an impressive $200,000 for MS research.
That's a lot of zeros for a Mustang, much less one you can't even drive on the street. But the unique pony car, bearing serial number 2014 BJMS CJXX1, packs a 5.0-liter supercharged V8, competition gearbox, wheelie bar, roll cage... all you could want, in short, in a turn-key drag racer. And all that for a good cause.
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.